Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"New"

Being "new" to the satanic community and not fully knowing yet the ideals of satanism, could anyone leave me key "rules" and "restrictions" I should be living my newly found life by. Anything is welcome to me I just want to learn more about the almighty father satan in hopes of being with the people (this community) who fully understand the life that we live being satanist. Thanks. 

There doesn't really exist very many key rules.

It's not "behavior modification" like the jews offer.

If anything - especially being new - I'd recommend you first be willing to unlearn the Big Lie.

Hail Satan!

Hey im new also, i dont know much and havent talked to many people. What about you?
On Aug 26, 2015 11:09 AM, "charlotteelizabeth00@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Being "new" to the satanic community and not fully knowing yet the ideals of satanism, could anyone leave me key "rules" and "restrictions" I should be living my newly found life by. Anything is welcome to me I just want to learn more about the almighty father satan in hopes of being with the people (this community) who fully understand the life that we live being satanist. Thanks. 

There are actually very few rules, be who you are and be free :) just don't do stupid things and also be smart about everyday life.

A better question would be "what opportunities for betterment are here"? We Spiritual Satanists don't think in terms of restrictions or rules or punishments or anything like that. These are for the sheep, christians and others. We seek to be free, unrestricted as well as unlimited in our spiritual powers and development. Besides not harming animals (except for food or self-defense), children or dedicated Satanists or disrespecting the Gods/Daemons, there aren't any rules. Really. There's also no such thing as repenting or begging for forgiveness: If you do a mistake, just acknowledge it and don't do it again. Simple. You don't get "sin points" here or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back