Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New,

Sixbillion Dollars

Hi,

I am very very curious about Satan. I do not believe in God, which is strange as I suppose in order to believe in Satan, I would have to believe in God. But I can't and I find it much easier to believe in the Devil.

I joined a website and made friends with someone who teaches about Satanic Witchcraft. I have always dabbled in wicca, but feel I am darker than that and I dont get much from it. Perhaps this is because I am rather alone in my curiosities and I dont concentrate enough.

Anyway, this guy was telling me that he feels I am spiritual and that Satan knows I want to connect with him. He said he can guide me over skype and I just need a candle. I was afraid to do this because I don't like being on video with people I don't know.

He has made me very curious. I was in the bath with candles and I started to think about connecting myself to Satan and demons. I was staring at the candle thinking of this and it instantly flickered and almost went out. I got scared and spoke "no,no" and the flame returned to normal. Is this a sign?

I continued to talk to this man, he doesnt tell me much, just that he needs to talk with me on skype to guide me. I am afraid but I feel an energy pulling me. He said that Satan loves me and I have been chosen and he knows I feel something. So, last night, as I was lying down in bed, I was asking Satan to help me, to love me and look after me. I felt an energy pulling me into the ground, and I fell asleep.
This morning I didn't feel anything. But do you think that was also true? Or am I imagining?

I want to connect with Satan, but I am afraid. What will I expect? I do not want to be hurt. I want to be loved.

I am also scared because my ex boyfriend sent me curses, which I really feel I do not deserve. This is what he sent, can anyone help me? Will they stop me connecting with Satan positively?

This is what he wrote to me :
"X 3 come back to thee, what has been passed in poison challace will return by three with vengeful malice. Careful so you who cast their lies, for time and justice will touch your lives"

"Forcantalisstina"

I will appreciate any replies. Thank you.

"I suppose in order to believe in Satan, I would have to believe in God."

Satan is God. The enemy lie that is called "god" isn't real. Satanism actually predates xianity by thousand years and it is Old Paganism. Please read http://www.joyofsatan.org and especially the origins of Satanism section.

Again you should read the site about what Spiritual Satanism is about and deprogram yourself from the enemy lies and fears.

As fror the "curses" you said in the last part, just do your daily protection meditation and you'll have no problems. And also you should do power meditations every day, if your aura and chakras are stronger than your ex-boyfriend his curses will be reflected back to him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vampira_passista" <vampira_passista@... wrote:

Hi,

I am very very curious about Satan. I do not believe in God, which is strange as I suppose in order to believe in Satan, I would have to believe in God. But I can't and I find it much easier to believe in the Devil.

I joined a website and made friends with someone who teaches about Satanic Witchcraft. I have always dabbled in wicca, but feel I am darker than that and I dont get much from it. Perhaps this is because I am rather alone in my curiosities and I dont concentrate enough.

Anyway, this guy was telling me that he feels I am spiritual and that Satan knows I want to connect with him. He said he can guide me over skype and I just need a candle. I was afraid to do this because I don't like being on video with people I don't know.

He has made me very curious. I was in the bath with candles and I started to think about connecting myself to Satan and demons. I was staring at the candle thinking of this and it instantly flickered and almost went out. I got scared and spoke "no,no" and the flame returned to normal. Is this a sign?

I continued to talk to this man, he doesnt tell me much, just that he needs to talk with me on skype to guide me. I am afraid but I feel an energy pulling me. He said that Satan loves me and I have been chosen and he knows I feel something. So, last night, as I was lying down in bed, I was asking Satan to help me, to love me and look after me. I felt an energy pulling me into the ground, and I fell asleep.
This morning I didn't feel anything. But do you think that was also true? Or am I imagining?

I want to connect with Satan, but I am afraid. What will I expect? I do not want to be hurt. I want to be loved.

I am also scared because my ex boyfriend sent me curses, which I really feel I do not deserve. This is what he sent, can anyone help me? Will they stop me connecting with Satan positively?

"X 3 come back to thee, what has been passed in poison challace will return by three with vengeful malice. Careful so you who cast their lies, for time and justice will touch your lives"

"Forcantalisstina"

"I have always dabbled in wicca, but feel I am darker than that and I
dont get much from it. "

Satanism doesn't have to do with "darkness", what many people think is about. Darkness is just your subconscious and your hidden powers and your female/right side of the brain. That's what darkness means and represensts, it has nothing to do with BS about spooks, vampires and being "evil" (also becareful because your account name includes the word "vampire", vampirism is of Satan's enemies and completely rejected in Satanism because it is about independance and not being a parasite). Satan is the bringer of light and he brings true knowledge to get ourselves enlightened. His aura is brighter than the sun, he is very beautiful human-looking and has nothing to do with "darkness". We use sun energy a lot because it is the most powerful. Satanism=true light and enlightenment and accessing our hidden powers and subconscious.

The reason wicca is BS is because it is hypocritical, imbalanced and follows the same enemy lies like xianity. They believe in their stupid three fold lie which was made up by Gardner and forbid black magick so they are imbalanced and easy to manipulate by their enemies. There's nothing bad with using black magick for justice and to punish enemies, and nothing bad will happen to you if you use it. This is according to natural law, actually turning the other cheek and blessing them like wiccans do is evil and suicidal.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ldLie.html
http://ageofsatan.co.cc/wicca_as_an_ene ... raasi.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Satan is God. The enemy lie that is called "god" isn't real. Satanism actually predates xianity by thousand years and it is Old Paganism. Please read http://www.joyofsatan.org and especially the origins of Satanism section.

Again you should read the site about what Spiritual Satanism is about and deprogram yourself from the enemy lies and fears.

As fror the "curses" you said in the last part, just do your daily protection meditation and you'll have no problems. And also you should do power meditations every day, if your aura and chakras are stronger than your ex-boyfriend his curses will be reflected back to him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vampira_passista" <vampira_passista@ wrote:

Hi,

"Forcantalisstina"

Just some rhymes,n u are cursed?It doestnt work that way,but if he keep it daily,with luck,probrably he created a thoughtform,which is next to non,if u have a powerful aura,the thoughtform is destroyed before it does anything.Meditate n empower ur soul.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 02:01 PDT diznit26 wrote:

dont get much from it. "

Satanism doesn't have to do with "darkness", what many people think is about. Darkness is just your subconscious and your hidden powers and your female/right side of the brain. That's what darkness means and represensts, it has nothing to do with BS about spooks, vampires and being "evil" (also becareful because your account name includes the word "vampire", vampirism is of Satan's enemies and completely rejected in Satanism because it is about independance and not being a parasite). Satan is the bringer of light and he brings true knowledge to get ourselves enlightened. His aura is brighter than the sun, he is very beautiful human-looking and has nothing to do with "darkness". We use sun energy a lot because it is the most powerful. Satanism=true light and enlightenment and accessing our hidden powers and subconscious.

The reason wicca is BS is because it is hypocritical, imbalanced and follows the same enemy lies like xianity. They believe in their stupid three fold lie which was made up by Gardner and forbid black magick so they are imbalanced and easy to manipulate by their enemies. There's nothing bad with using black magick for justice and to punish enemies, and nothing bad will happen to you if you use it. This is according to natural law, actually turning the other cheek and blessing them like wiccans do is evil and suicidal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vampira_passista" <vampira_passista@ wrote:

Hi,

"Forcantalisstina"

Thank you very much for replying to me. As you can see I am not very educated in this. I am very much looking forward to learning more and I will make sure I read the website. I think my ex sent me those messages just to scare me. I dont feel any bad energy surrounding me or anything like that.

Also, I just like vampires asthetically. :)

But thank you again..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

Just some rhymes,n u are cursed?It doestnt work that way,but if he keep it daily,with luck,probrably he created a thoughtform,which is next to non,if u have a powerful aura,the thoughtform is destroyed before it does anything.Meditate n empower ur soul.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 02:01 PDT diznit26 wrote:

dont get much from it. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Hi,

"Forcantalisstina"

<td val[/IMG]hello. i just wanted to say that first of all there are lots of people out there that try to act as mediators and tell you that Satan said things about you. joyofsatan says there are NO mediators in satanism. this means that you should contact Satan himself to get to know him. he will not hurt you if you have done the dedication ritual. also demons may help you but you must be responsible for what you do. anyway theres nothing in this world to fear as long as you are with Satan.with meditation all these scary things in life will fade and you will realize that humans are the second most powerfull species in this universe, next to Nordics. anyway read through the entire site of joyofsatan.org everything you need to know about Satanism is there. The knowledge came from Satan himself. good luck. Hail Satan  

--- On Mon, 9/5/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New,
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, September 5, 2011, 9:01 AM

dont get much from it. "

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "vampira_passista" <vampira_passista@ wrote:

Hi,

"Forcantalisstina"

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back