Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new...

guberto888

hello. my name is guberto , i am from panama (central america).
i want to learn more about satanism,i am new in this but all my live i knew that wat i wanted was not god but satan and i need help. please if someone wants to teach me tell me. help me to find wat i am looking for(satan).
thanks

Welcome Guberto, I know you will learn a great deal here. If you need more help check out the website that is where this form grew from, http://www.joyofsatan.org/ Welcome, Harold/Seeker

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:27 AM, guberto888 <guberto888@... wrote:
i want to learn more about satanism,i am new in this but all my live i knew that wat i wanted was not god but satan and i need help. please if someone wants to teach me tell me. help me to find wat i am looking for(satan).
thanks

Hail Satan!!!!

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:27 AM, guberto888 <guberto888@... wrote:
thanks

www.joyofsatan.com - STUDY it.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "guberto888" <guberto888@... wrote:

thanks

just go to this website, you will find everything you need. www.joyofsatan.org  the main goal in Satanism is to become like a god. you have to learn to meditate and empower your soul. this can take your whole life or many lifetimes. the best advice i can give you is to keep studying and reading the things from this website. you have to keep going even if you get stuck and dont know what to do. since you are new it will probably take a long time for you to get good at meditating and everything. but Father Satan will definately help you get there if you trust him and respect him. if you have any other questions, just ask them here. Hail Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 11:27:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new...

thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back