Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New world order

thumberlina6

I have watched alot of documentaries about the New World Order, I would like to know what is the Hell's Army's response to this 'propaganda'.

It will never happen. But if it does then I'm not trippin cause I know that Father has a master plan for everything in the end. It's all worth it good or bad, you cant have the white without the black. I forgive all the bad people if it wasn't for George Bush and 911 I would of never woke up. So there for everything happens for a good reason, in the end "its worth it".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thumberlina6" <thumberlina6@... wrote:

I have watched alot of documentaries about the New World Order, I would like to know what is the Hell's Army's response to this 'propaganda'.

It's real, in my opinion. The way I see it, it is just the kikes manifested desire to rule over us. They are the ones that are behind it.

Naturally, Satan gets the blame for this too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thumberlina6" <thumberlina6@... wrote:

But we can't just let them continue, we must hurt their plans. From what I know about them, the media(news, Hollywood, etc) is their means of controlling the masses. Any suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mbomar53" <mbomar53@... wrote:

It will never happen. But if it does then I'm not trippin cause I know that Father has a master plan for everything in the end. It's all worth it good or bad, you cant have the white without the black. I forgive all the bad people if it wasn't for George Bush and 911 I would of never woke up. So there for everything happens for a good reason, in the end "its worth it".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thumberlina6" <thumberlina6@ wrote:

You should put a magical spell on them, and destroy them. By doing nothing, it makes Satan seem weak, hence they will continue to blame Him and will use the media to control the masses and attack His followers. We have to act now, otherwise it will be too late.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_rock_says_this2003" <the_rock_says_this2003@... wrote:

It's real, in my opinion. The way I see it, it is just the kikes manifested desire to rule over us. They are the ones that are behind it.

Naturally, Satan gets the blame for this too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thumberlina6" <thumberlina6@ wrote:

don't support them, cancel your cable, or stop watching tv all together, don't watch, or but main stream movies, don't listen to main stream music, cancel your credit card, get out of debt if your in debt, and let others know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thumberlina Grace" <thumberlina6@... wrote:

But we can't just let them continue, we must hurt their plans. From what I know about them, the media(news, Hollywood, etc) is their means of controlling the masses. Any suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mbomar53" <mbomar53@ wrote:

ok,i did most of that stuff already. I am scared of them. They seem so powerful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

don't support them, cancel your cable, or stop watching tv all together, don't watch, or but main stream movies, don't listen to main stream music, cancel your credit card, get out of debt if your in debt, and let others know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thumberlina Grace" <thumberlina6@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mbomar53" <mbomar53@ wrote:

Is your last name really Grace? Because I might be related to you. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 9, 2010, at 2:01 PM, "Thumberlina Grace" <thumberlina6@... wrote:
  ok,i did most of that stuff already. I am scared of them. They seem so powerful.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Thumberlina Grace" <thumberlina6@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "mbomar53" <mbomar53@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "thumberlina6" <thumberlina6@ wrote:

I asked one of the demons about it , the answer was : "it does not really concern us" , which i take it as , it will never happen as long as we will be doing our part.

And what is our part?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tom" <pip85@... wrote:

I asked one of the demons about it , the answer was : "it does not really concern us" , which i take it as , it will never happen as long as we will be doing our part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back