Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new to satanism

kinggobbles

Hello i am new to the teachings of satan and his demons. I have only
started identifying my self as a satanist about 5-6 monthis ago. I was
wondering would satan hear my prayers out of a ritual setting?

<td val[/IMG]Hey.   Done the dedication ritual yet? Yes, he will hear your prayers.   Hail Enki.   ///Alex Arkanskatan

--- On Sun, 12/21/08, kinggobbles <kinggobbles@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] new to satanism
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 5:10 AM

Hello i am new to the teachings of satan and his demons. I have only
started identifying my self as a satanist about 5-6 monthis ago. I was
wondering would satan hear my prayers out of a ritual setting?
[/TD]

I want to perform the dedication, but I was raised in a catholic household and I know my parents wouldn't be happy with me. What can I do until I am out on my own when I can perfrom the dedication?

Try to do it in secret if possible, at your bathroom, anywhere you can have some minutes to recite the prayer and sign your name. If it's not possible in ANY ways, do it on your astral temple, but try to do it with your blood as soon as possible.

It's not advisable to do any work without the dedication, the enemies will just love to harass you, as you are totally unprotected.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pileylet" <pileylet@... wrote:

I want to perform the dedication, but I was raised in a catholic household and I know my parents wouldn't be happy with me. What can I do until I am out on my own when I can perfrom the dedication?

hello everyone, im 18 years old and ive studied religion for a few years now. ive never felt any connection with any other religion except buddhism but it doesnt compare to this. excuse my screen name, i was raised to be christian and have had this screen name since i was around 13 maybe. im a little nervous about getting into spiritual satanism, though im sure its just because of all the crap out there. idk if thats the same for everyone who just starts, or what. i live in an area in oklahoma where you can litterally find a christian church within every mile. its disguesting. there all two faced, disguesting people. i never felt any connection with god and had so many questions that were never answered. if anyone has any advice i would gladly take it, or where to start or anything for someone new. thank you for your time.

Ah! the screen name burns! lol jk.For me i was so fed up with christianity and Satanism made sence and simply felt right.Xitans disgust me with their closeminded thought process and their two face character.

i am new to satanism and i don't know much about it
and the cristian infested sites aren't helping.
i want to learn about satanism it would be stupit to follow
something you know nothing about
so can sombody help me?

Yes. he can hear you anywhere. Get a ritual setting if possible, but if not then Satan is verry understanding and im sure he will hear you.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back