Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new to satanism

mari11.66693

i have no experience what so every in the religion field period.i was hoping i could get special from a high priest or priestess.

Hello,my name is David. I've been a spiritual satanist for sometime now. Nearing three years, you can add me to yahoo messenger if you would like or msn at crimson56@.... I'm very willing to help in anyway you need me too. Questions or concerns whatever it may be. you can always email me if you need some assistance. I'm not always available because I lead a rather busy life but will do my best to help a fellow satanist in anyway possible.

Hail Satan!
Hail Ishtar!

HI DAVID I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU MY NAME IS CLIVEI AM NEW I LIVE IN ATLANTA GEORGIA PLEASE GIVE ME A #MY NUMBER IS 678 732- 5069
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, January 6, 2011 2:07:58 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] new to satanism

Hello,my name is David. I've been a spiritual satanist for sometime now. Nearing three years, you can add me to yahoo messenger if you would like or msn at crimson56@.... I'm very willing to help in anyway you need me too. Questions or concerns whatever it may be. you can always email me if you need some assistance. I'm not always available because I lead a rather busy life but will do my best to help a fellow satanist in anyway possible.

Hail Satan!
Hail Ishtar!

hi! im new to satanism and just have a few questions i am having problems finding answers for me and my wife....
1} what kind of offerings do demons like?? or Satan????
2} can father Satan help me with financial issues?
3} can demons manifest in your home? such as a poltergeist type?
4} is there a link for sexual rituals for me and my wife?
5} do theistic satanist believe that the god named jehovah actually does exist?????
6} and last but not least......how do i draw closer to satan and form that special relationship with him???
and is there a book for theistic satanist??

please no rude comments i am just trying to learn....

Welcome to the Satanic Family :)
1) Usually that is something you and the demon work out it can be anything Ex. advertising Satanism
2)Yes! Father Satan is the bringer of knowledge and when advancing
your Spiritual capabilities you can program you aura to attract money.
3)Yes, Demons can manifest in your home. I don't think Demons are
poltergeist..
4)http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html
5)This I don't know myself and I'm sorry for that.
6)This is a really good question here is a link :) http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditation_on_Satan.html
I don't think there is a book for Theistic Satanism due to the
Greys burning the old text about satanism there is the Anton Lavey Satanic bible witch is a book but but its a Atheist Satanism. You
can read a lot of Satanism at www.joyofsatan.com

And Satanism is all about learning and advancing your Spirituality
Satan is the bringer of knowledge. No Satanist would leave rude comments when your trying to learn :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "o0o_demonologist_o0o" <o0o_demonologist_o0o@... wrote:

hi! im new to satanism and just have a few questions i am having problems finding answers for me and my wife....
5} do theistic satanist believe that the god named jehovah actually does exist?????
6} and last but not least......how do i draw closer to satan and form that special relationship with him???

All questions answered here:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Also, join this group below instead if you just want to learn (and read the entire site above before asking anything else) because this group is only for spiritual warfare and your posts are not related to it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

I don't know how your messages weren't deleted, in the groups description it says:

"NOTE** THIS GROUP IS FOR SATAN. THIS GROUP IS FOR THOSE WHO
ARE ACTIVELY WORKING TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF SATAN.
POSTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SPIRITUAL WARFARE WILL BE DELETED.
If you have personal problems, want to chat or whatever,
go to another e-group such as:"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "o0o_demonologist_o0o" <o0o_demonologist_o0o@... wrote:

This is my reply to a thread in the Teen group, but I am reposting this to all the groups and the forum, as it is something to be aware of:

In addition, the Jewish controlled medical association is pushing hard for the population to be addicted to psychiatric drugs. Who hasn't heard of Prozac?

On top of the trillions of dollars these Jewish doctors, Jewish pharmaceutical companies and Jewish related reap from these drugs, the Jewish media incessantly pushes them.

Television commercials, magazine ads, in the newspapers, online advertisements and of course, their movies with the theme of mental illnesses in the characters.

I have seen several of these movies where the characters reach into their medicine cabinets for those little copper colored prescription bottles, often the shelf is lined with them.

The characters in these movies also have trouble discerning reality from delusion. This often is the main plot. This ties in with the pharmaceutical commercials and everything else as powerful subliminals to encourage mental illnesses among the populace. Not to mention we live in a sick world.

In the former communist countries, especially in the USSR, there was what was called "Punitive Medicine." Anyone who was a threat to Jewish communism was often forcibly placed in a mental institution, shot through with dangerously high doses of mind altering drugs for psychosis, such as haloperidol (commonly used), which produced hideous side effects.

Note- anyone who is against the Jews or their agenda is labeled as "insane."

Again, I want to add here, "People's" as is used synonymously with communism, is "People's Republic of North Korea" etc, has the word "Chosen" dropped. A rabbi authors have admitted this. As is written in their Talmud, they own everything.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Today at 1:39 PM

Psychiatric "help" can be extremely dangerous. Psychiatric medications are very dangerous to the body and soul.

Hello ... Thank you so much HPs Maxine for this. What can we do to protect ourself from this?Note: I was trying to post this question in the JoSnewsletter  Group but it didn't get delivered because yahoo group said that the JoSnewsletter Group didn't exit.
Hail Satan
Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android
Il Lun, 7 Ago, 2017 alle 23:24, 'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [HellsArmy666]<[email protected] ha scritto:   This is my reply to a thread in the Teen group, but I am reposting this to all the groups and the forum, as it is something to be aware of:

In addition, the Jewish controlled medical association is pushing hard for the population to be addicted to psychiatric drugs. Who hasn't heard of Prozac?

On top of the trillions of dollars these Jewish doctors, Jewish pharmaceutical companies and Jewish related reap from these drugs, the Jewish media incessantly pushes them.

Television commercials, magazine ads, in the newspapers, online advertisements and of course, their movies with the theme of mental illnesses in the characters.

I have seen several of these movies where the characters reach into their medicine cabinets for those little copper colored prescription bottles, often the shelf is lined with them.

The characters in these movies also have trouble discerning reality from delusion. This often is the main plot. This ties in with the pharmaceutical commercials and everything else as powerful subliminals to encourage mental illnesses among the populace. Not to mention we live in a sick world.

In the former communist countries, especially in the USSR, there was what was called "Punitive Medicine." Anyone who was a threat to Jewish communism was often forcibly placed in a mental institution, shot through with dangerously high doses of mind altering drugs for psychosis, such as haloperidol (commonly used), which produced hideous side effects.

Note- anyone who is against the Jews or their agenda is labeled as "insane."

Again, I want to add here, "People's" as is used synonymously with communism, is "People's Republic of North Korea" etc, has the word "Chosen" dropped. A rabbi authors have admitted this. As is written in their Talmud, they own everything.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Today at 1:39 PM

Psychiatric "help" can be extremely dangerous. Psychiatric medications are very dangerous to the body and soul.

To stay safe, keep your mouth shut. Don't go around telling everyone you are a Satanist and that you believe in psychic powers, extraterrestrial life, a vast conspiracy where the jews control the planet and are determined to enslave the world, or anything else that is not "normal." Pretend to be a dumb, boring slave worker like everyone else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back