Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to Satanism

firebirds_231

Authough i've checked various sorces online there isnt anything i've found in my area of residence that i could go to to learn about satanism so after a good year of figuring out different religion ive only seen satanism as a true fit for me so ive decided to join up on a e-group to see what else i can learn from people online. So hello.

I'm looking for a bit more information and guidance. I'm 27, I've served my country and read the "good books" for the three major religions but I've never really been a believer and at this point from what I have seen, experienced, and lived I am wanting more answers to things than I have gotten so I have been doing a good amount of research about all of the "religions" and despite my parents/family being very devout Catholics I find myself agreeing more with the words of "Satan" than I do with the words of "Jesus" and I am just looking for someone to maintain regular contact with to actually acquire more information from if anyone is willing to give me a helping hand in this.

I did the dedication of my soul off the Angelfire website about 2 months ago. At first, I felt overwhelmed. one day, I was on my porch and some weird feeling told me to look to the right. When I looked, a grey faced man in all black was standing by a tree. He started walking towards me and I could feel my heart beat in my throat. I was terrified. Then my mom pulled in the drive way and broke my concentration. As soon as I looked back, he was gone. But still, life continued to go my way. Everything went my way, nothing was wrong. And now, I'm broke, I'm alone, my boyfriend cheated on me, I had to move 2000 miles across the US, I'm gaining weight. Everything is shattered and I don't understand. Is satan angry with me for being afraid? I'm terrified of the dark and the thought of demons does unsettle me. I feel like an idiot. Has this happened to anyone else? I asked for Satan to take my fear away but he ignored me. I asked him to help me, an he ignored me. I asked him to teach me how to open my chakras and start to practice magik, and he ignored me. What's happening? I really need someone to talk to. Personally email me @ mtc_kitten@...

Hail Satan!

No Satan isn't angry with you, shit happens to all of us Satan does not cause bad things to happen to people. The boyfriend was worth loosing if he is cheating on you. Noone here knows your life or why these things have happened but maybe there are reasons that you can't see yet. Satan won't fix your life for you or keep it perfect for you. Have you been following the meditation program every day? Do you clean your aura everyday more than once and build your protection? These are things you need to do yourself daily. When you go to Satan you will have opposition from entities who are against Him. They have all manner of sneaky attacks they can pull on you to cause fear, doubt and what appears to be 'bad luck' When you meditate every day properly over time your energy level will increase. You can still have drops now and then but overall it raises higher and it gets easier to keep it high. This improves your mood, your health, your attitude and less crap effects you.
You will find it easier in time to communicate with Satan. You have nothing to fear from Satan or Demons. Nothing in life is free, They will help you but what are you doing in return for Them?

You have to study, you have to meditate I will say it again EVERY DAY clean your aura shield yourself and make an effort. All the meditations you need for now are on the Joy Of Satan Website. Begginer, Intermediate and advanced. There is plenty there on magick and ritual to help you write rituals and spells you can start doing to improve things.
If you are gaining weight you are excersising less and or eating more it sounds like you may be depressed this is also a condition of low energy. I know this too well I suffered with it for many years.

Satan will not do anything to harm or frighten you. Demons do not do these things the enemies of Satan do these things to make us THINK it is Satan and to fear Him and keep away. They work to keep us away from Satan and advancing our souls. Through advancing your soul you learn to overcome these problems and see beyond them, avoid them, fix them yourself.
Take advantage of being alone and make time for yourself. Pamper yourself spend your private time meditating and reading and studying. Satan will often use those quiet times when you are alone and relaxed to speak to you if you are open to Him and trust Him. The more you work on yourself and learn the easier it will be to recognise when He is speaking to you or trying to guide you to something important.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtc_kitten" <mtc_kitten@... wrote:

I did the dedication of my soul off the Angelfire website about 2 months ago. At first, I felt overwhelmed. one day, I was on my porch and some weird feeling told me to look to the right. When I looked, a grey faced man in all black was standing by a tree. He started walking towards me and I could feel my heart beat in my throat. I was terrified. Then my mom pulled in the drive way and broke my concentration. As soon as I looked back, he was gone. But still, life continued to go my way. Everything went my way, nothing was wrong. And now, I'm broke, I'm alone, my boyfriend cheated on me, I had to move 2000 miles across the US, I'm gaining weight. Everything is shattered and I don't understand. Is satan angry with me for being afraid? I'm terrified of the dark and the thought of demons does unsettle me. I feel like an idiot. Has this happened to anyone else? I asked for Satan to take my fear away but he ignored me. I asked him to help me, an he ignored me. I asked him to teach me how to open my chakras and start to practice magik, and he ignored me. What's happening? I really need someone to talk to. Personally email me @ mtc_kitten@...

Hail Satan!

Satan doesn't ignore you.
But you have to understand something, Satan doesn't "takes" your fear away, you have to do that, Satan helps those who help themselves.
There's a meditation section on the JoS site, read the the beginner's meditation, and see what appeals to you the most. Start empowering yourself!! Trust me, you will feel good about it.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtc_kitten" <mtc_kitten@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I haven't been doing any meditations or anything because I don't know how and I feel that I'll never do them correctly. I've been depressed for years and is love to change that. Thank you so much. Really. 
On Nov 28, 2012, at 4:16 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:
  No Satan isn't angry with you, shit happens to all of us Satan does not cause bad things to happen to people. The boyfriend was worth loosing if he is cheating on you. Noone here knows your life or why these things have happened but maybe there are reasons that you can't see yet. Satan won't fix your life for you or keep it perfect for you. Have you been following the meditation program every day? Do you clean your aura everyday more than once and build your protection? These are things you need to do yourself daily. When you go to Satan you will have opposition from entities who are against Him. They have all manner of sneaky attacks they can pull on you to cause fear, doubt and what appears to be 'bad luck' When you meditate every day properly over time your energy level will increase. You can still have drops now and then but overall it raises higher and it gets easier to keep it high. This improves your mood, your health, your attitude and less crap effects you.
You will find it easier in time to communicate with Satan. You have nothing to fear from Satan or Demons. Nothing in life is free, They will help you but what are you doing in return for Them?

You have to study, you have to meditate I will say it again EVERY DAY clean your aura shield yourself and make an effort. All the meditations you need for now are on the Joy Of Satan Website. Begginer, Intermediate and advanced. There is plenty there on magick and ritual to help you write rituals and spells you can start doing to improve things.
If you are gaining weight you are excersising less and or eating more it sounds like you may be depressed this is also a condition of low energy. I know this too well I suffered with it for many years.

Satan will not do anything to harm or frighten you. Demons do not do these things the enemies of Satan do these things to make us THINK it is Satan and to fear Him and keep away. They work to keep us away from Satan and advancing our souls. Through advancing your soul you learn to overcome these problems and see beyond them, avoid them, fix them yourself.
Take advantage of being alone and make time for yourself. Pamper yourself spend your private time meditating and reading and studying. Satan will often use those quiet times when you are alone and relaxed to speak to you if you are open to Him and trust Him. The more you work on yourself and learn the easier it will be to recognise when He is speaking to you or trying to guide you to something important.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

You won't get anywhere if you don't make an effort and try. Depression comes from low unbalanced energies it starts at the soul level. You have to want things to change and take action. Noone not even Satan can do that for you.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Morgan Cleland <mtc_kitten@... wrote:

I haven't been doing any meditations or anything because I don't know how and I feel that I'll never do them correctly. I've been depressed for years and is love to change that. Thank you so much. Really.

On Nov 28, 2012, at 4:16 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtc_kitten" <mtc_kitten@ wrote:

I did the dedication of my soul off the Angelfire website about 2 months ago. At first, I felt overwhelmed. one day, I was on my porch and some weird feeling told me to look to the right. When I looked, a grey faced man in all black was standing by a tree. He started walking towards me and I could feel my heart beat in my throat. I was terrified. Then my mom pulled in the drive way and broke my concentration. As soon as I looked back, he was gone. But still, life continued to go my way. Everything went my way, nothing was wrong. And now, I'm broke, I'm alone, my boyfriend cheated on me, I had to move 2000 miles across the US, I'm gaining weight. Everything is shattered and I don't understand. Is satan angry with me for being afraid? I'm terrified of the dark and the thought of demons does unsettle me. I feel like an idiot. Has this happened to anyone else? I asked for Satan to take my fear away but he ignored me. I asked him to help me, an he ignored me. I asked him to teach me how to open my chakras and start to practice magik, and he ignored me. What's happening? I really need someone to talk to. Personally email me @ mtc_kitten@

Hail Satan!

True, and the meditations aren't about doing them "correctly". Of course if you judge them by some outside standard you'll never do them. It's about doing what it feels right to yourself and relaxing. When you try to worry about them or to think how they are done or to follow the rules of the page, this actually ruins your meditation as you're doing left brain things and tense your mind when all meditations are right-brained. It's similar to art. If an artist did that and tried to think what to draw or play next (in case of music), no doubt he would screw up his performance.

Power meditations is what Satanism is all about, together with other techniques like mantras and kundalini yoga for empowering the soul. Yes, actually Satan is here to guide us in our spiritual progress, not to do things for us. The main principle in Spiritual Satanism is independence and self-reliance. A xian askes "god" as the first thing to do when he's in trouble, but we don't. What a Satanist does is tries to find other ways to fix his problems by himself, and if they don't work, THEN he can ask Satan. And even if Satan DOES help him, he must still do things to solve the problem by himself as much as he can. We do have things like magick as well, that's the reason it exists. Magick is about using our powers without depending on Satan.

Now fear is also something you create on your own, by your mind and perception. It's not something that another being can take it away. This is common sense. That's why I found it weird when you said you asked Satan to take away your fear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

You won't get anywhere if you don't make an effort and try. Depression comes from low unbalanced energies it starts at the soul level. You have to want things to change and take action. Noone not even Satan can do that for you.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Morgan Cleland <mtc_kitten@ wrote:

On Nov 28, 2012, at 4:16 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtc_kitten" <mtc_kitten@ wrote:

I did the dedication of my soul off the Angelfire website about 2 months ago. At first, I felt overwhelmed. one day, I was on my porch and some weird feeling told me to look to the right. When I looked, a grey faced man in all black was standing by a tree. He started walking towards me and I could feel my heart beat in my throat. I was terrified. Then my mom pulled in the drive way and broke my concentration. As soon as I looked back, he was gone. But still, life continued to go my way. Everything went my way, nothing was wrong. And now, I'm broke, I'm alone, my boyfriend cheated on me, I had to move 2000 miles across the US, I'm gaining weight. Everything is shattered and I don't understand. Is satan angry with me for being afraid? I'm terrified of the dark and the thought of demons does unsettle me. I feel like an idiot. Has this happened to anyone else? I asked for Satan to take my fear away but he ignored me. I asked him to help me, an he ignored me. I asked him to teach me how to open my chakras and start to practice magik, and he ignored me. What's happening? I really need someone to talk to. Personally email me @ mtc_kitten@

Hail Satan!

It's also common sense that if you do nothing for yourself and to fight against our enemies you won't get much help from Satan. As I said, it's because Satan's purpose is to guide us on our spiritual progress, and you must be willing to progress and do the steps by yourself and strive for them. I was doing the same false thing when I was new, in that I was expecting some other being to magickally make me concentrate better or take care of my problems, I was thinking that THIS must happen and THEN I'll start meditation. I know what I was thinking was very childish and selfish, and when I started empowering myself spiritually and taking action, that's where everything fell into place. It's common for people to do that, i.e. to think they'll get some confirmation and kick-start from Satan and some instant experience, but that's not how it works, and also you need to be psychically open to have these sort of experiences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

True, and the meditations aren't about doing them "correctly". Of course if you judge them by some outside standard you'll never do them. It's about doing what it feels right to yourself and relaxing. When you try to worry about them or to think how they are done or to follow the rules of the page, this actually ruins your meditation as you're doing left brain things and tense your mind when all meditations are right-brained. It's similar to art. If an artist did that and tried to think what to draw or play next (in case of music), no doubt he would screw up his performance.

Power meditations is what Satanism is all about, together with other techniques like mantras and kundalini yoga for empowering the soul. Yes, actually Satan is here to guide us in our spiritual progress, not to do things for us. The main principle in Spiritual Satanism is independence and self-reliance. A xian askes "god" as the first thing to do when he's in trouble, but we don't. What a Satanist does is tries to find other ways to fix his problems by himself, and if they don't work, THEN he can ask Satan. And even if Satan DOES help him, he must still do things to solve the problem by himself as much as he can. We do have things like magick as well, that's the reason it exists. Magick is about using our powers without depending on Satan.

Now fear is also something you create on your own, by your mind and perception. It's not something that another being can take it away. This is common sense. That's why I found it weird when you said you asked Satan to take away your fear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Morgan Cleland <mtc_kitten@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]It still is confusing not looking to the Gods to do things for us.I still have to watch myself or I will put wrong expectations on them too.Its from years of looking for some spook to answer our prayers or guide our life when Satan has showed us how to rely on our selves to change things.But years of the indoctranation takes a toll on us Gentiles and the is the ultimate jew plan to keep us defenseless and needy.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: New to Satanism
Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 8:16:57 AM

<td val[/IMG]   It's also common sense that if you do nothing for yourself and to fight against our enemies you won't get much help from Satan. As I said, it's because Satan's purpose is to guide us on our spiritual progress, and you must be willing to progress and do the steps by yourself and strive for them. I was doing the same false thing when I was new, in that I was expecting some other being to magickally make me concentrate better or take care of my problems, I was thinking that THIS must happen and THEN I'll start meditation. I know what I was thinking was very childish and selfish, and when I started empowering myself spiritually and taking action, that's where everything fell into place. It's common for people to do that, i.e. to think they'll get some confirmation and kick-start from Satan and some instant experience, but that's not how it works, and also you need to be psychically open to have these sort of experiences.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Morgan Cleland <mtc_kitten@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "mtc_kitten" <mtc_kitten@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

If you look at cultures that still believe in the Gods and worship them build them temples go there and give them their love and energy and make offerings and have festivals they don't expect to just 'get' 'get' 'get' from Them. Look at how xians worship that peice of shit and build massive churches and artists spending years even their life painting and decorating for what!? It's been said enough times We have the best God you could ever want and He is REAL! He dosn't even ask for that much in return. People don't realise just how much He has done for Us not just now in our lives but over thousands of years behind the scenes. He has had one massive battle and He did it for Us.
He did do it for Himself and His friends Other Gods to fight for their good name and reputation to be restored but He did not have to suffer for Us and He did, They all did anyone who took Our side suffered horribly like you can't imagine. And we winge over little things. And they STILL come and help. I mean... fuck. Theres no words really. I'm not trying to be mean here just put some perspective.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

It still is confusing not looking to the Gods to do things for us.I still have to watch myself or I will put wrong expectations on them too.Its from years of looking for some spook to answer our prayers or guide our life when Satan has showed us how to rely on our selves to change things.But years of the indoctranation takes a toll on us Gentiles and the is the ultimate jew plan to keep us defenseless and needy.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

That wasn't aimed at anyone in particular just to clarify that it is in general because we get caught up in ourselves and our lives and what we think is a big deal at the time and forget the big picture. I do it too we all do it, but we need to make the time to meditate and to think of our Gods before we go expecting what amounts to small stuff it's time and energy taken away from what They could be doing for Us long term and for the big issues we face.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

If you look at cultures that still believe in the Gods and worship them build them temples go there and give them their love and energy and make offerings and have festivals they don't expect to just 'get' 'get' 'get' from Them. Look at how xians worship that peice of shit and build massive churches and artists spending years even their life painting and decorating for what!? It's been said enough times We have the best God you could ever want and He is REAL! He dosn't even ask for that much in return. People don't realise just how much He has done for Us not just now in our lives but over thousands of years behind the scenes. He has had one massive battle and He did it for Us.
He did do it for Himself and His friends Other Gods to fight for their good name and reputation to be restored but He did not have to suffer for Us and He did, They all did anyone who took Our side suffered horribly like you can't imagine. And we winge over little things. And they STILL come and help. I mean... fuck. Theres no words really. I'm not trying to be mean here just put some perspective.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

It still is confusing not looking to the Gods to do things for us.I still have to watch myself or I will put wrong expectations on them too.Its from years of looking for some spook to answer our prayers or guide our life when Satan has showed us how to rely on our selves to change things.But years of the indoctranation takes a toll on us Gentiles and the is the ultimate jew plan to keep us defenseless and needy.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Just a beginner here, but I sympathize with your problems a lot. I would have to recommend starting with the trance mediation. No matter how incorrect or out of place you feel, DON'T STOP BREATHING. Keep the count and eventually your thoughts will stop being so troublesome. Doing this meditation will naturally become easier as you keep doing this, and your confidence will increase enough to move onto other ones. Also, I don't know much about invoking elements, but once you get to that ability you might want to look into it. I intend to invoke fire as soon as I can to help with my problems with my confidence.

Hail Satan!

so, as long as I meditate an open and unlock all of my chakras all of this negative bullshit will leave me and I can FINALLY begin my journey with satan? thanks for all the support and not being rude. 
hail satan
On Nov 30, 2012, at 12:16 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  It's also common sense that if you do nothing for yourself and to fight against our enemies you won't get much help from Satan. As I said, it's because Satan's purpose is to guide us on our spiritual progress, and you must be willing to progress and do the steps by yourself and strive for them. I was doing the same false thing when I was new, in that I was expecting some other being to magickally make me concentrate better or take care of my problems, I was thinking that THIS must happen and THEN I'll start meditation. I know what I was thinking was very childish and selfish, and when I started empowering myself spiritually and taking action, that's where everything fell into place. It's common for people to do that, i.e. to think they'll get some confirmation and kick-start from Satan and some instant experience, but that's not how it works, and also you need to be psychically open to have these sort of experiences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

My name is David and I am 28 years old. I have owned two copies of the Satanic Bible both times it was at a weak and pathetic place for people to be brainwashed to believe in a 'god' that says he loves you and blah blah blah but yet 'god' kilss his OK an son!!!! Anyways, I have read it multiple times. I know have it on my phone. I may end up back at that place. What do I do?

Hello david, welcome. Firstly, you shouldn't give any personal information on this website, because we have infiltrators who would wish you harm, even death. 
You should check out Joy of Satan it'll answer any questions you have   

Read www.joyofSatan.org for true Satanism.

Satanism is not a Christian invention
Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions
Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities
Satanism is not about "evil"
Satanism is not an invention of, or a "reaction" to Christianity
Satanism is not a creation of Anton LaVey
Satanism is not about death
True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity to reach equality with the Gods, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 1/22/16, luciferreigns666@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [HellsArmy666] New to Satanism
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, January 22, 2016, 1:38 AM

My name is David and I
am 28 years old. I have owned two copies of the Satanic
Bible both times it was at a weak and pathetic place for
people to be brainwashed to believe in a 'god' that
says he loves you and blah blah blah but yet 'god'
kilss his OK an son!!!! Anyways, I have read it multiple
times. I know have it on my phone. I may end up back at that
place. What do I do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back