Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to Satanism.

shantz5117

Hi,

Obviously, I am new to Satanism. Prior to this point, I have been an absolute atheist; I have been lead to believe that humans exist only in the physical form. A few weeks ago I basically had the closest thing to a mid life crisis you could, even though I'm only 21. I tried experimenting with meditation, and began to discover a world that shattered everything I had been lead to believe. My findings, although profound, are only a fraction of the tip of the ice berg. Based on my own findings and research, I have discovered that Satanism leads to a life of endless spiritual happiness that only a few (thanks to modern "religion") have experienced. I have also found that many Satanist have achieved great success - whether it be political, financial, or stardom - by being faithful to Satanism, the Occult, or both.

I would love nothing more than to explore and develop my spiritual and "other-worldly" powers via Satan, but due to weak and polluted mind, I would appreciate some guidance. I live in a small part of Canada and cannot seem to find any groups near me that currently practice. If any of you feel up to challenge of guiding me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ryan.

May I ask where in Canada you are from? I'm in the Okanagan, BC, but I'm from the Peace district up north.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shantz5117" <shantz5117@... wrote:

Hi,

Obviously, I am new to Satanism. Prior to this point, I have been an absolute atheist; I have been lead to believe that humans exist only in the physical form. A few weeks ago I basically had the closest thing to a mid life crisis you could, even though I'm only 21. I tried experimenting with meditation, and began to discover a world that shattered everything I had been lead to believe. My findings, although profound, are only a fraction of the tip of the ice berg. Based on my own findings and research, I have discovered that Satanism leads to a life of endless spiritual happiness that only a few (thanks to modern "religion") have experienced. I have also found that many Satanist have achieved great success - whether it be political, financial, or stardom - by being faithful to Satanism, the Occult, or both.

I would love nothing more than to explore and develop my spiritual and "other-worldly" powers via Satan, but due to weak and polluted mind, I would appreciate some guidance. I live in a small part of Canada and cannot seem to find any groups near me that currently practice. If any of you feel up to challenge of guiding me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ryan.

I feel you are probably an infiltrator, but the best thing you could do is read everything on the JoS site and related sites. Then you will know exactly what you should do to proceed.

South of edmonton.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

May I ask where in Canada you are from? I'm in the Okanagan, BC, but I'm from the Peace district up north.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shantz5117" <shantz5117@ wrote:

Hi,

Regards,
Ryan.

Crowley was not a Satanist and many things he condones are clearly against Satan and the Gods, such as hebrew crap and abusing them. Never confuse that. Again your question can be answered by reading the JoS site that this guy said to read which is in front of the group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shantz5117" <shantz5117@... wrote:

Definitely not an infiltrator. Is Satanism along the lines of Crowley, or is that purely occult?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththereptile" <starcraft45345@ wrote:

I feel you are probably an infiltrator, but the best thing you could do is read everything on the JoS site and related sites. Then you will know exactly what you should do to proceed.

I admit that I didn't expect this reply of yours because from your introductory post it seemed that you had a clear idea of what Spiritual Satanism is and as if you read the JoS site. Yet then you mentioned Crowley who used kike BS to abuse our Gods/Demons with circles and triangles...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Crowley was not a Satanist and many things he condones are clearly against Satan and the Gods, such as hebrew crap and abusing them. Never confuse that. Again your question can be answered by reading the JoS site that this guy said to read which is in front of the group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shantz5117" <shantz5117@ wrote:

Definitely not an infiltrator. Is Satanism along the lines of Crowley, or is that purely occult?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththereptile" <starcraft45345@ wrote:

judging from what i read and this being the first message i see of you.i have doubt that you have visited joyofsatan.com you will find most of what you need to know about empowering your soul.also if you have a facebook/myspace i can help you with any questions, just look up alreyes. HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 3:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New to Satanism.

South of edmonton.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hi,

Regards,
Ryan.

I'm from Chicago Illinois USA
------Original Message------
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sep 11, 2011 12:58 PM

May I ask where in Canada you are from? I'm in the Okanagan, BC, but I'm from the Peace district up north. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shantz5117" <shantz5117@... wrote: Hi, Obviously, I am new to Satanism. Prior to this point, I have been an absolute atheist; I have been lead to believe that humans exist only in the physical form. A few weeks ago I basically had the closest thing to a mid life crisis you could, even though I'm only 21. I tried experimenting with meditation, and began to discover a world that shattered everything I had been lead to believe. My findings, although profound, are only a fraction of the tip of the ice berg. Based on my own findings and research, I have discovered that Satanism leads to a life of endless spiritual happiness that only a few (thanks to modern "religion") have experienced. I have also found that many Satanist have achieved great success - whether it be political, financial, or stardom - by being faithful to Satanism, the Occult, or both. I would love nothing more than to explore and develop my spiritual and "other-worldly" powers via Satan, but due to weak and polluted mind, I would appreciate some guidance. I live in a small part of Canada and cannot seem to find any groups near me that currently practice. If any of you feel up to challenge of guiding me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Ryan.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Hi,

Regards,
Ryan.
WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST BROTHER IS FIRST TO GET STRONG IN FATHER SATAN.... HAVE KNOWLEDGE... READ STUDY THE MESSAGE OF MAXINE AND ALL OF THE HIGHPRIEST IN THE JOY OF SATAN MINISTRY...... U COULD EITHER DO THE DEDICATION RITUAL BUT IF YOU ARE NOT READY I UNDERSTAND U COULD START MEDITATING ON THE WEBSITE THEY ARE A BUCH OF MEDITATIONS OR YOU COULD DO THE SPIRITUAL WAREFARE TRAINING IS UP TO YOU.....

<td val[/IMG]I was born there!
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Mon, 9/12/11, krazymuthauka@... <krazymuthauka@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New to Satanism.
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, September 12, 2011, 6:06 PM

Fro[/IMG]lydia_666@...
Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
To: <a rel="nofollow" >[email protected]
ReplyTo: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/IMG][email protected], "shantz5117" <shantz5117@... wrote: Hi, Obviously, I am new to Satanism. Prior to this point, I have been an absolute atheist; I have been lead to believe that humans exist only in the physical form. A few weeks ago I basically had the closest thing to a mid life crisis you could, even though I'm only 21. I tried experimenting with meditation, and began to discover a world that shattered everything I had been lead to believe. My findings, although profound, are only a fraction of the tip of the ice berg. Based on my own findings and research, I have discovered that Satanism leads to a life of endless spiritual happiness that only a few (thanks to modern "religion") have experienced. I have also found that many Satanist have achieved great success - whether it be political, financial, or stardom - by being faithful to Satanism, the Occult, or both. I would love nothing more than to explore and develop my spiritual and "other-worldly" powers via Satan, but due to weak and polluted mind, I would appreciate some guidance. I live in a small part of Canada and cannot seem to find any groups near me that currently practice. If any of you feel up to challenge of guiding me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Ryan.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
    <a rel="nofollow" >[email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

Im from california..even though i wish i wasnt but right now i dont have a choice.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:05:18 am

I was born there!
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Mon, 9/12/11, krazymuthauka@... <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Date: Monday, September 12, 2011, 6:06 PM

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

May I ask where in Canada you are from? I'm in the Okanagan, BC, but I'm from the Peace district up north. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shantz5117" <shantz5117@... wrote: Hi, Obviously, I am new to Satanism. Prior to this point, I have been an absolute atheist; I have been lead to believe that humans exist only in the physical form. A few weeks ago I basically had the closest thing to a mid life crisis you could, even though I'm only 21. I tried experimenting with meditation, and began to discover a world that shattered everything I had been lead to believe. My findings, although profound, are only a fraction of the tip of the ice berg. Based on my own findings and research, I have discovered that Satanism leads to a life of endless spiritual happiness that only a few (thanks to modern "religion") have experienced. I have also found that many Satanist have achieved great success - whether it be political, financial, or stardom - by
being faithful to Satanism, the Occult, or both. I would love nothing more than to explore and develop my spiritual and "other-worldly" powers via Satan, but due to weak and polluted mind, I would appreciate some guidance. I live in a small part of Canada and cannot seem to find any groups near me that currently practice. If any of you feel up to challenge of guiding me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Ryan.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hello, as you can see I'm new here.
I have had many occasions since I can remember, of hearing voices (people screaming, dieing etc.) I've seen demons, felt auras, seen faces melt to the ground. Many more things have happened but we don't have to go into detail. Sounds like a bad acid trip or something I know. I was made to go to church as a kid and was told "god this, god that, etc.." Anyways, since I was a kid I've kind of always denied god as being the creator of everything and the whole story..
Since I really got into satanism about a month ago, I have felt so much better. I feel spiritually centered now, after all the years I spent trying to believe something, I can actually feel it now.

Hey everybody,
Im quite new to the satanic community and i have a question i would like to get answered:
What is the best way to get started with satanism?
I hope to get alot of responses.
Best regards

<td val[/IMG]welcome to the family,Best way is to read the jos site n start opening u chakras.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New to Satanism.
Sent: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 9:45:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey everybody,
Im quite new to the satanic community and i have a question i would like to get answered:
Best regards

[/TD]

There are 3 basic steps:

1)Read the JoS site.
2)Practice power meditations every day.
3)Dedicate yourself if you're ready.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wittensberg" <wittensberg@... wrote:

Hey everybody,
Best regards

Hello there i've been reading and did some practice for about 6 days and i though how long would it take me to achieve great results in satanism?By that i mean very advanced. im 18 years old ,my birthday was on september 13th besides that i did something maybe i shouldn't have and i regret it now when i was younger i tried satanism and as soon as i have taken it i made a contract with a demon named Sirchade and Marchosias after that i had this contract in my drawer and then i decided to burn it though my parents neither of them are christian nor i was in my entire life i've been to crurch about 3 times and when i was about 8 years old my head iched when i was near crurch strange isn't.And i want to know if there is a way to appologize or redeem my bad behavior?Thanks you for your anwers(im not trolling all i said here is true)

It'll take you until you stop being obsessed with getting great results. That's how it is. To do the spiritual exercises correctly, you should do them because you enjoy them and as a fun activity, get interested in the exercises themselves and not view them as a chores which you do to get what you want. Otherwise you're gonna get failure and disappointment.

Just do everything because you like and enjoy it and results will follow when you stop thinking about them. Just pretend that there's no result to be gained and you're just doing them for fun.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hello there i've been reading and did some practice for about 6 days and i though how long would it take me to achieve great results in satanism?By that i mean very advanced. im 18 years old ,my birthday was on september 13th besides that i did something maybe i shouldn't have and i regret it now when i was younger i tried satanism and as soon as i have taken it i made a contract with a demon named Sirchade and Marchosias after that i had this contract in my drawer and then i decided to burn it though my parents neither of them are christian nor i was in my entire life i've been to crurch about 3 times and when i was about 8 years old my head iched when i was near crurch strange isn't.And i want to know if there is a way to appologize or redeem my bad behavior?Thanks you for your anwers(im not trolling all i said here is true)

First off, I must specify that by new, I mean I just dedicated my soul to Satan. Hail our creator god Satan! Secondly, I figured that since I joined, I might as well get a better feel for what it's like to be around other Satanists, and get some mutual insight on certain aspects that I am all very new to. I hope to involve myself deeply in this true religion. By meeting other satanists, and hopefully Lucifer himself when I get the hang of all this. 

Hail Satan! 

Hello! I have always been fond of Lord Satan since a long time but never knew how to make contact with him or anything. But now found this.
I want to ask, should i perform the dedication ritual first, and then learn the meditations or learn all the satanic meditations first, then perform the ritual in order to summon and ask for help to any of Lord Satan's demons or the Lord himself?

Hi, and welcome to the groups. Please see the www.joyofsatan.org and you will have all newbie questions answered on the site. Read and study the site thoroughly. If you feel this is the path for you and you want to commit, it's best to dedicate your soul first, and then start a power meditation program. This is so you have Satan's protection to advance in spirituality and studying without enemy harassment.
Satan cannot be summoned. He is very busy, and he is the Creator of Gentile humanity (Gentile means non-Jew.)You can talk to him, telepathically in your head or quietly out loud when you have privacy and no one can hear you. You can also do rituals to him. He hears you.
There is a Demons section on the JoS site. But I recommend doing the power meditations to open your soul so you can better hear, sense, feel, and see the Demon you summon. If you are not open and psychic enough, it will be a waste of their time, and yours, if you cannot see, sense, feel or hear them.
But if it's urgent, and it's something you cannot do on your own, and you have exhausted all options, perhaps the last option left is to do a summoning. And be open and aware for  "coincidences."
We also have a forum: www.ancient-forums.com

On Monday, January 29, 2018, 8:41:15 PM EST, rahulsingh407@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello! I have always been fond of Lord Satan since a long time but never knew how to make contact with him or anything. But now found this.
I want to ask, should i perform the dedication ritual first, and then learn the meditations or learn all the satanic meditations first, then perform the ritual in order to summon and ask for help to any of Lord Satan's demons or the Lord himself?

Hi, and welcome to the groups. Please see the www.joyofsatan.org and you will have all newbie questions answered on the site. Read and study the site thoroughly. If you feel this is the path for you and you want to commit, it's best to dedicate your soul first, and then start a power meditation program. This is so you have Satan's protection to advance in spirituality and studying without enemy harassment.
Satan cannot be summoned. He is very busy, and he is the Creator of Gentile humanity (Gentile means non-Jew.)You can talk to him, telepathically in your head or quietly out loud when you have privacy and no one can hear you. You can also do rituals to him. He hears you.
There is a Demons section on the JoS site. But I recommend doing the power meditations to open your soul so you can better hear, sense, feel, and see the Demon you summon. If you are not open and psychic enough, it will be a waste of their time, and yours, if you cannot see, sense, feel or hear them.
But if it's urgent, and it's something you cannot do on your own, and you have exhausted all options, perhaps the last option left is to do a summoning. And be open and aware for  "coincidences."

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@...To: rahulsingh407@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 3:42:08 PM ESTSubject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New to Satanism.

On Monday, January 29, 2018, 8:41:15 PM EST, rahulsingh407@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

When to the alternate breathing as money spell, I really want to know how to do this. Am I to do 3 rounds for up chakras and 3roumds for down chakras assuming I want to go 6 rounds. Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 22:17, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi, and welcome to the groups. Please see the www.joyofsatan.org and you will have all newbie questions answered on the site. Read and study the site thoroughly. If you feel this is the path for you and you want to commit, it's best to dedicate your soul first, and then start a power meditation program. This is so you have Satan's protection to advance in spirituality and studying without enemy harassment.

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@...To: rahulsingh407@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 3:42:08 PM ESTSubject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New to Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back