Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to satanism

Andrew1

Hi, Ive never really been religous even when my parents sent me off to
Sunday school I always thought it was a bunch of bullshit and that the
christian god was a giant asshole.But then I came across JoS and I was
really skeptical at first however I started reading everything about christianity enslaving people by fear, destroying history to better benefit them,ect ect.Everything seemed to make sense at that point for me.

After about a few weeks of reading and meditating I decided to make a dedication to father satan because I had this feeling of yes I want to be a part of this, I want to expand my mind and soul and wanting to know more of demons and father satan.

I did the ritual however I dont feel like I did it right I forgot about the candle and I Recited the prayer after the burning and im really beating myself over it.Even then I still felt this weight lifted from me. A part of a dream that night I can remember pretty clearly was I woke up and looked outside only to see a bunch of planets, a red/purpleish planet was pulsing in perticular then I got ready to leave and while I was waiting for the bus I started tapping the bus sign then someone started tapping the trash can then then everyone was tapping something to form some music there was dancing singing then everyone asked "will you join spiritual satanism?" then I woke up. I decided to nap for another 10 mins and I couldn't see anything just mumbling then the words became clearer and someone(male) asked "how's Crocel?" followed by something that seemed like someone just popped a balloon in my ear.I just wanted to ask

With the way I did the dedication and the dream I had is the dedication still valid?

If its valid what can I do for father satan's approval/love?

My family and 2 best friends and christian/Catholic I know they cant be convinced how should I act towards them?

I have more questions but I don't want to get too lengthy and any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Hail Father Satan!

Hi my name is Chris and I'm new to satanism I was raised Christian but never bought into or liked any of it but I feel very attracted to satanism where do I begin any advice would be great

<td val[/IMG]Welco[/IMG]/www.joyofsatan.org/
Hail Satan!

--- On Tue, 3/15/11, chrisfoster1992 <chrisfoster1992@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New to satanism
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 7:01 AM

Hi my name is Chris and I'm new to satanism I was raised Christian but never bought into or liked any of it but I feel very attracted to satanism where do I begin any advice would be great
[/TD]

well chris welcome. youve made an excellent choice. what you want to do is read EVERYTHING on the joyofsatan website and i mean everything. you will truly understand. father satan is the true creator of humanity and you will be much happier. did you dedicate yet? ok what you want to do is start doing the meditations on their asap! as this is to keep your strength up and empower your soul. you will learn that the basis of satanism is to become lterally a god. everyweek try to do daily rituals to father to open up your soul to satanic energy :) welcome chris to the family. grow and learn and be free :) if you have any questions please ask but most of the quetsions are on the site!:)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:50:40 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello Everybody, i am very new to satanism and was wondering if you could give me some guidance about what happens when i commit my soul to satan ?

For starters you free your soul. You are assigned a guardian demon to pertect you at all times.You become AN OFFICIAL SPIRITUAL SATANIST.You then have to plan/begin a power meditation routine witch is one of the most important aspects of true satanism. Then after you have reached a level it and are ready it is your duty to aid the rest of us in monthly destruction rituals towards the jews. I didnt start till a year later. I gotta tell you life just gets better, as your guardians care for you and help you. you gain your own personal power and the fun of power meditation. it was boring at first because my body and mind was not used to it. but then mediation becomes one of the best experiences you'll ever have. i think the question is more why wouldnt you? satan would want you to take your time and know what your getting into. it is a life time commitment and one of the most important days of your life. ~~~~ joyofsatan.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:57 AM

Hello Everybody, i am very new to satanism and was wondering if you could give me some guidance about what happens when i commit my soul to satan ?

M a new member nd since ive joined i feel diffrnt m happy nd nw i want to b more involvd nd i need more knowlege to stand fo maslf nd be strong within maslf spiritually

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Hi Lungi, and welcome. Have you clicked on the main Joy of Satan site, there is tons of info there, HAIL ENKI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lungi Sibisi" <lungi.sibisi@... wrote:

M a new member nd since ive joined i feel diffrnt m happy nd nw i want to b more involvd nd i need more knowlege to stand fo maslf nd be strong within maslf spiritually

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

id say read up all you can on the main jos site and read various group messages from time to time.  not just by checking email but by going to the group page itself and browsing topics at your leisure.
then once ready look into the dedication ritual/making a commitment to Satan section.
once your dedicate then work on opening 3rd eye.
also read as much as you can on chakras and meditation.  we got a ton of info on that here and on the jos site.
also if you are having trouble accessing certain areas of the jos website there is something called the way back machine i think.  what it does is takes you to pages that the regular version of the jos site does not go to.
this is what to do if you go to the jos site, click on a page to view it, and it say page frozen or page not found or whatnot like that.
hope this helps
HAIL SATAN

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New to satanism

Hi Lungi, and welcome. Have you clicked on the main Joy of Satan site, there is tons of info there, HAIL ENKI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lungi Sibisi" <lungi.sibisi@... wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Hello I am very interested in how to become a actual satanist. I am 20 years old and live with my mom and her boyfriend I have no privacy whatsoever I am even forced to keep my bedroom door open at all times. So I do not know how I could perform any rituals without privacy to add to things my family is Christian also. I was a devout catholic for all my life. I have purchased several books on the occult but found out that most of them concern Solomonic magick wich is no good because it tortures the demons and they hate it. I have found out that satan and his demons are caring beings. I experimented with a paperboard ouija board but got no results, so I tryed an online ouija board and was surprised I was communicating with actual demons. I even was plesently surprised as I asked one of the demons I was communicating with to appear to me and that same night he did. I was reading about other topics of the occult and came across demonolatry and realized there was more demons that I could work with besides the goetic demons. is demonolatry compatible with spiritual satanism? Another thing I would like to know is, is there anything I could do to combat this fear I have about coming to father satan because I really want to become a satanist and have a relationship with him. Thanks for all your help sincerely, Corey

Read www.joyofsatan.org. , you will find all answers there.

------------------------------
On Wed, May 15, 2013 12:08 PM PDT coreyr wrote:

Hello I am very interested in how to become a actual satanist. I am 20 years old and live with my mom and her boyfriend I have no privacy whatsoever I am even forced to keep my bedroom door open at all times. So I do not know how I could perform any rituals without privacy to add to things my family is Christian also. I was a devout catholic for all my life. I have purchased several books on the occult but found out that most of them concern Solomonic magick wich is no good because it tortures the demons and they hate it. I have found out that satan and his demons are caring beings. I experimented with a paperboard ouija board but got no results, so I tryed an online ouija board and was surprised I was communicating with actual demons. I even was plesently surprised as I asked one of the demons I was communicating with to appear to me and that same night he did. I was reading about other topics of the occult and came across demonolatry and realized
there was more demons that I could work with besides the goetic demons. is demonolatry compatible with spiritual satanism? Another thing I would like to know is, is there anything I could do to combat this fear I have about coming to father satan because I really want to become a satanist and have a relationship with him. Thanks for all your help sincerely, Corey

You said you tryed an online Ouija board and you were communicating with demons. Where online did you go to for this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "coreyr" <coreyreed1992@... wrote:

Hello I am very interested in how to become a actual satanist. I am 20 years old and live with my mom and her boyfriend I have no privacy whatsoever I am even forced to keep my bedroom door open at all times. So I do not know how I could perform any rituals without privacy to add to things my family is Christian also. I was a devout catholic for all my life. I have purchased several books on the occult but found out that most of them concern Solomonic magick wich is no good because it tortures the demons and they hate it. I have found out that satan and his demons are caring beings. I experimented with a paperboard ouija board but got no results, so I tryed an online ouija board and was surprised I was communicating with actual demons. I even was plesently surprised as I asked one of the demons I was communicating with to appear to me and that same night he did. I was reading about other topics of the occult and came across demonolatry and realized there was more demons that I could work with besides the goetic demons. is demonolatry compatible with spiritual satanism? Another thing I would like to know is, is there anything I could do to combat this fear I have about coming to father satan because I really want to become a satanist and have a relationship with him. Thanks for all your help sincerely, Corey

There are several online ouija boards but the one I tried was
At brainjar.com
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MarioI" <minfante1983@... wrote:

You said you tryed an online Ouija board and you were communicating with demons. Where online did you go to for this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "coreyr" <coreyreed1992@ wrote:

Okay thanks for all your help

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Read www.joyofsatan.org. , you will find all answers there.

On Wed, May 15, 2013 12:08 PM PDT coreyr wrote:

Hello I am very interested in how to become a actual satanist. I am 20 years old and live with my mom and her boyfriend I have no privacy whatsoever I am even forced to keep my bedroom door open at all times. So I do not know how I could perform any rituals without privacy to add to things my family is Christian also. I was a devout catholic for all my life. I have purchased several books on the occult but found out that most of them concern Solomonic magick wich is no good because it tortures the demons and they hate it. I have found out that satan and his demons are caring beings. I experimented with a paperboard ouija board but got no results, so I tryed an online ouija board and was surprised I was communicating with actual demons. I even was plesently surprised as I asked one of the demons I was communicating with to appear to me and that same night he did. I was reading about other topics of the occult and came across demonolatry and realized
there was more demons that I could work with besides the goetic demons. is demonolatry compatible with spiritual satanism? Another thing I would like to know is, is there anything I could do to combat this fear I have about coming to father satan because I really want to become a satanist and have a relationship with him. Thanks for all your help sincerely, Corey

Please my name is Dikkons Nwabueze, am 20yrs old. Am male. I have been asking questions with no reply. Please reply to me. My question is, how will i know that my Dedication is accepted?

You can ask Satan to show you a sign that you were accepted. Be patient and open for answer though. Dedicate and then start empowering your soul, do the standard ritual now and then, you'll get a sign.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 10:39 PM PDT Nnandic Nwabueze wrote:

Please my name is Dikkons Nwabueze, am 20yrs old. Am male. I have been asking questions with no reply. Please reply to me. My question is, how will i know that my Dedication is accepted?

spiritual satanism is different to the religions being a satanist is not like belonging to some church it is a spiritual condition you will notice the change in yourself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nnandic Nwabueze <nnandic96@... wrote:

Dikkons I replied to your post. Father Satan DID except you. As long as you are honest and truly want to be wiyh Father Satan then he has excepted you. What you need to do is start your daily power meditation program. This is important to invrease your soul power and open you up to the gods. Meditations are on the joyofsatan website meditation section. Be pateint with.yourself. The yahoogroups are here for guidance and questions. Continue to study and read the joyofsatan website. Welcone!

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 10:39 PM PDT Nnandic Nwabueze wrote:

Am new to satanism and even am yet to be initiated any assistance Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Airtel GhanaFrom: "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:11:07 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New to satanism
  spiritual satanism is different to the religions being a satanist is not like belonging to some church it is a spiritual condition you will notice the change in yourself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nnandic Nwabueze <nnandic96@... wrote:

Hello. Im new to the satanic stuff but ive read about it a little and all of the things i have read are making sense to me. My family is christian and they do not like me because ive never agreed to go to church or worship god or wear a cross. I read about other religions and they dont seem right to me. If anyone can tell me the main things about satanism that would be awesome. Sorry if i say something that im not supposed to say, i am new. Please correct me if i do say something bad. I really want to be satanist. Thanks to anyone who helps

Read joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alaskinhusky" <alaskinhusky@... wrote:

Hello. Im new to the satanic stuff but ive read about it a little and all of the things i have read are making sense to me. My family is christian and they do not like me because ive never agreed to go to church or worship god or wear a cross. I read about other religions and they dont seem right to me. If anyone can tell me the main things about satanism that would be awesome. Sorry if i say something that im not supposed to say, i am new. Please correct me if i do say something bad. I really want to be satanist. Thanks to anyone who helps

Alaskin pkease go and read the joyofsatan website :) Welcome

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 4:32 PM PDT alaskinhusky wrote:

Hi, my name is James I'm 17 and I'm strongly considering making a deal with satan or a demon(not sure which) and I read the page n before reading it I didn't really believe in any religion cuz I always saw the flaws and contradictions on them. Upon reading what was on the page I strongly believe in this n I wish to follow it. I would love to learn more about Satanism and about the spiritual aspect of it all. Please reply to this I have many questions and I am a quick learner. So please get back to me. Thanks

Hello everyone i am here because i want to become a satanist but i do not know where to begin , i want to be able to talk with Satan and his demons , when i talk in my mind and ask him to answer me i can hear a voice but i can barely hear anything that it's saying if someone could provide me with a step by step on how to achieve this i would be very grateful i know this is my destiny for some reason i can just feel it.

In order to hear Satan, a Demon, or Demoness talk to you, you have to open and empower your clairaudience (astral hearing). Read and study joyofsatan.org before you do anything.

Hello friends, I am relatively new to satanism and had a few questions. Is it too early to start praying to satan, even though I have not done the dedication ritual? Do I need to preform the dedication ritual in order to have a guardian demon? Do I need to set up an astral temple in order to pray to Satan or is it appropriate to pray subconsciously with a red candle and incense lit?
Thanks in advance,
Hail Satan

You can pray any time you want and in any way you want. You don't have to have candles etc. You can pray before doing the dedication ritual but it's good to do the ritual soon (and yes, you'll have a Guardian after you do the ritual).But, Spiritual Satanism is not like christianity, you know? I'm saying this because I don't know what exactly you mean by 'praying'. Personally, a 'prayer' for me is to talk to Satan and tell Him for whatever I am thankful or when I am about to do something and I'm having doubts I'm asking for His Guidance. You don't have to talk to Satan everyday if you don't feel like it. Satan is not like the stupid nonexistent fucking trash christian god. Our Father doesn't expect to hear your 'sins' and all that crap.

Στις 4:36 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "knotfan3605@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello friends, I am relatively new to satanism and had a few questions. Is it too early to start praying to satan, even though I have not done the dedication ritual? Do I need to preform the dedication ritual in order to have a guardian demon? Do I need to set up an astral temple in order to pray to Satan or is it appropriate to pray subconsciously with a red candle and incense lit?
Thanks in advance,
Hail Satan

Hello i am new here i would like if someone can give me a step by step on how to advance spiritually and be able to comunicate with satan , please i want this with all my heart if someone can take some time and explain to me...

Study Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity and when you're ready do the dedication ritual and start doing the power meditations.It is advisable to not wait for some other person to guide you in this trip. The Gods should be your only Guidance in your spiritual journey. :)If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

Στις 5:43 π.μ. Κυριακή, 26 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "bobilcaionutcr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello i am new here i would like if someone can give me a step by step on how to advance spiritually and be able to comunicate with satan , please i want this with all my heart if someone can take some time and explain to me...

You and I both feel the same about wanting to be on this path. The only TRUE path, with Father Satan.
It's means so much to me.. I was so happy when I dedicated.

If you haven't dedicated yet then I suggest doing it soon. How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan  From there you can get started with a meditation program here written by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

May your path be an awesome one with the almighty Father Satan!!

Hi im very new here I have decided I want to do the dedication ritual and devote myself to satan I just have a question concerning the meditations are there a certain order I need to do them in or ones I need to start with? I cant seem to find any answers on the website thnx Hail Satan

@immoryal111777

But, seriously, I worked on my chakras and aura first, along with the breathing exercises.

However you're lead to. Just be sure to read everything and don't push too hard.

Start this program after you dedicate http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf   

On Monday, June 1, 2015 4:54 PM, "immortal111777@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi im very new here I have decided I want to do the dedication ritual and devote myself to satan I just have a question concerning the meditations are there a certain order I need to do them in or ones I need to start with? I cant seem to find any answers on the website thnx Hail Satan

I deficated myself yesterday and the feeling I got was wonderful it's like a new start! But everyone will have a different effect I also got a sign later last night while meditating on my guardian demoness just be observernt it may just be subtle changes to show it worked. But our father Satan does not discreminate if your heart is true he certianly accepted you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back