Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to Satanism

I meant them as separate things to do absolutely do rituals alone you can (I sound like Yoda ) but getting together with others can be good too

the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

All is correct except for the fact that you don't need a group to do rituals. These are usually done alone in the safety of your home. One's personal relationship with Father Satan/Enki and the Gods is between him and the Gods alone, it doesn't involve any humans. And it's actually discouraged to try to meet with others online as there are many infiltrators.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

Thoroughly read the joy of Satan website almost everything you need is there. Learn the different types of meditation and preform them often. Get with a group and learn to do rituals.

devinenolan21 <devinenolan21@... wrote:

Hey guys, I am new to satanism and would like to learn how to become close to Him. What should i do first?

I recently did a dedication ritual to Satan around middle of November 2012. I was wondering what am I to do now how I'm going to find friends now. I'm 23 all alone and done being a weak hearted depresso I recently did other rituals to Satan pledging allegiance and love for um. I don't know if he don't take me who the fuck will. Yeah according to some Satanists I'm a Devil Worshipping Idiot but this is just really me trying to Establish Friendship with this Deity. I ain't being all subservient and shit just trying to establish a connection you know to get my life on track. I ain't tryin to ask for no money bitches and fame just some Purpose in my life. Yeah no one knows I did this Cuz I'm good at lying when I need to. My family is like Hispanic as a motherfucker and ultra RHP and if they found out my dad would come from thousands of miles away and probably Shoot me or someone in my family would put me in a mental hospital. Almost every week I have to lie to my family so they don't find out what I'm really about I have to make peace with my family. I am fucking tired of my parents calling and asking me to go to church. So I say I believe in just God...but not the one you hear of in Church. I know that I've been good at pretending to be a church going Christian and making up fictitious stories my Buddhists grandma don't even know I'm A Satanist and she's fuckin smart.

To be honest I sworebefore Father Satan and the Demons of Hell I signed "my name in blood" to Satan and I did it out of my own Free Will and renounced and Cursed the entire Chrisitan Trinity I did it all on my own and didn't need anyone there to help me find the courage to get it done. It was Risky but It was the perfect opportunity almost got caught but guess I happened to be lucky. Day I did it my grandma was at food 4 less and 2 Black Niggaz Smiled at her from A few feet away at night. She told me bout it but I don't think these Niggaz was after her crappy ass 1997 Nissan Quest or really wanted anythimg from her I think it could of been a slight confirm but who knows. Also happened to have had a problem with Major Depression (diagnosed) ain't ever felt suicidial or down ever since. I look and feel great. People even strangers are friendly with me. My abusive Parents don't have problems with me. I get along with everybody. My grandma used to work for the T.D.C. up in El Paso along with Mental Institutions in El Paso and used to be a Substance Abuse Counsoler 40 years total work history. She approached me one day and she said she noticed massive spiritual changes but she doesn't know why and she's a mix between Buddhist and spiritual but not religious. My aunt is spiritually senstive and she noticd the massive changes in my spirituality and she doesn't know why. I Feel at peace and harmony Deep from within I've never felt this before. Could this be too good to be true?

well for one thing some of us feel nothing that soon but then some people do feel what you are saying here.

the feeling is different with everyone that does get a feeling that quick.

peace and harmony is a good thing.  

what you felt is definately positive i can tell you that my friend

welcome to the family

Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New to Satanism

To be honest I sworebefore Father Satan and the Demons of Hell I signed "my name in blood" to Satan and I did it out of my own Free Will and renounced and Cursed the entire Chrisitan Trinity I did it all on my own and didn't need anyone there to help me find the courage to get it done. It was Risky but It was the perfect opportunity almost got caught but guess I happened to be lucky. Day I did it my grandma was at food 4 less and 2 Black Niggaz Smiled at her from A few feet away at night. She told me bout it but I don't think these Niggaz was after her crappy ass 1997 Nissan Quest or really wanted anythimg from her I think it could of been a slight confirm but who knows. Also happened to have had a problem with Major Depression (diagnosed) ain't ever felt suicidial or down ever since. I look and feel great. People even strangers are friendly with me. My abusive Parents don't have problems with me. I get along with everybody. My grandma used to work for the T.D.C. up in El Paso along with Mental Institutions in El Paso and used to be a Substance Abuse Counsoler 40 years total work history. She approached me one day and she said she noticed massive spiritual changes but she doesn't know why and she's a mix between Buddhist and spiritual but not religious. My aunt is spiritually senstive and she noticd the massive changes in my spirituality and she doesn't know why. I Feel at peace and harmony Deep from within I've never felt this before. Could this be too good to be true?

Yeah things have gotten better I'm defiantely more physically powerful and I'm defiantely more "Aware". It seems though that my very Soul has been "amplifyed". I am like ready to be all I can in Life I feel positive. I've gotten smarter intellectually. I have even become a nicer and more compassionate person. My own Abusive and Controlling Parents don't even fuck with me. I've even learned how to become better liar due to the fact that Satanism is all about secrecy and keeping it real.

Hi, I`m from Belize and go to an all-girls high school where religion is mandatory and a compulsory subject. I was wondering if it is okay to fake praying and other activities because you could be punished for not participating, but even when faking it i feel terrible. Am I doing anything wrong? Any advice?
-I don`t want to switch schools because it is one of the best high schools and I am almost finished with my time there.

Fake it! You're not doing anything wrong, nothing at all. Satan understands how compulsive and pushy xians can be. And how dangerous it can be for someone to show the Truth they believe in, in this world of lies. Be proud for who you are and yes, you're thinking of it right. Do not place yourself in any danger. Meditate and advance in secrecy.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metzgermeister11" wrote:

Hi, I`m from Belize and go to an all-girls high school where religion is mandatory and a compulsory subject. I was wondering if it is okay to fake praying and other activities because you could be punished for not participating, but even when faking it i feel terrible. Am I doing anything wrong? Any advice?
-I don`t want to switch schools because it is one of the best high schools and I am almost finished with my time there.

I used 2 live in adult family home now in other type of place and it has allot more freedom
However one of my roommates (only 1 I got right now anyway) is Christian.
I kind of got that idea by notion of the big Jewsus painting in his room
Moral here is some things especially when it comes 2 satanism are better kept secret
Do not tell those that are without lest ye regret it
Well also
If you almost done trust me you will get through this.
Fake praying is easy for this
I mean Jewsus and jewhova are non existent so therefore it not like much will come from it.
What is your school like?
Is it like one of those private schools where u live on campus (don't some schools do that?)?

Unknown 
On Feb 2, 2013, at 5:54 AM, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
  Fake it! You're not doing anything wrong, nothing at all. Satan understands how compulsive and pushy xians can be. And how dangerous it can be for someone to show the Truth they believe in, in this world of lies. Be proud for who you are and yes, you're thinking of it right. Do not place yourself in any danger. Meditate and advance in secrecy.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metzgermeister11" wrote:

<td val[/IMG]No one can tell where you are focusing your mind so yes pray as required but only you know it is to Satan.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Feb 2, 2013 4:31:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi, I`m from Belize and go to an all-girls high school where religion is mandatory and a compulsory subject. I was wondering if it is okay to fake praying and other activities because you could be punished for not participating, but even when faking it i feel terrible. Am I doing anything wrong? Any advice?

[/TD]

It's not safe to meet up with other people off the Net, no matter what they say to you. There's a lot of enemies against JoS and their clergy and members. Post whatever questions and ideas you have here in the groups, that's what they are for. :)
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 10:09:56 AM

How can I meet up with other satanists in my location and get to share ideas?

You shouldn't. There are too many infiltrators that will either misguide you or harm you. Trust yourself.
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:09 PM

How can I meet up with other satanists in my location and get to share ideas?

Hi guys , I am new to satanism and JoS .
I am from Singapore , and am currently 17 Years Old .
Will performing rituals work ? Because satanism is not
common among the people here in singapore .

And also . how do i do it ?

Thanks !

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Rites.html

Have you seen the above link?
Please read over www.joyofsatan.org carefully, it has everything you need to get started in Spiritual Satanism.And welcome. :)

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:27:42 AM

Hi guys , I am new to satanism and JoS .
I am from Singapore , and am currently 17 Years Old .
Will performing rituals work ? Because satanism is not
common among the people here in singapore .

And also . how do i do it ?

Thanks !

I did my dedication ritual a couple of days ago and I meditate almost everyday. I opened my chakra's but still I feel the same. I am still under alot of stress and problems. Tell me what to do.

Full tunn i replied to your last post " Full Tunn. Satan never abandoned you.Also understand that the gods are very busy. But they are her. This is what the groups are for. Guidance and answers. Okay what you need to do is KEEP meditating no matter what. This is important. This will balance your soul. The good news is that Satan gives his people knowledge to help fix their lives. Satan is the truth and dont lose faith in yourself and in Him and the Gods. Have you heard of the jupiter square. Jupiter is now in Cancer. The jupiter square can be used for wealth, money, happiness,good luck and fortune and so on. USE it. This will definetly help you alot! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html Jupiter will be I cancer until next july. Use it back to back to back. On thursdays. Make sure the moon isnt void. Trust me Satan is here for yoy. Dont lt the enemy start putting bad thoughts in your mind. They want you to fail. Satan
never leaves his people out to hang and dry. You got this. The jupiter square is powerful. Use it. :) I hope this.helps brother. You are her for a reason stay stro.g and dont forget to keep meditating because it will incease your health and power etc"

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 8:48 AM PDT Full Tunn wrote:

I did my dedication ritual a couple of days ago and I meditate almost everyday. I opened my chakra's but still I feel the same. I am still under alot of stress and problems. Tell me what to do.

Hello, I'm new to satanism. I came across the joy of Satan website I read some things on the website and it just drew my attention to it straight away. I find it fascinating the way you people, as Satanists, describe Lucifer (as I like to call him) etc. In such a good mannerism, but a strange way. No offense. Despite most religions, I understand you people see him as your "God" if you will. The instant I came across the website, I took quite an interest in it. I also read something about dedicating your soul to Satan. It would be a pleasure if anyone could give me some insight and your personal knowledge of it and experience.I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I am a 16 year old female. I am not dedicated but with to make my dedication soon. I would like to know what steps I should take toward this goal. Also I am looking for any advice on beginning my meditation to develop my mental powers. I have never meditated before. Thanks!

Welcome. First of all, we are not mediators.  I suggest you start reading the whole JoyofSatan website  to get started. A very good and general advice is, if you are going to start meditations make sure you are dedicated, and if you start doing meditations keep up with them every day.

--- In [email protected], "cheyennew75" wrote:

I am a 16 year old female. I am not dedicated but with to make my dedication soon. I would like to know what steps I should take toward this goal. Also I am looking for any advice on beginning my meditation to develop my mental powers. I have never meditated before. Thanks!

Well, the dedication ritual would be the very first step. However, I recommend you study enough of the content in joyofsatan.org (if you haven't already) before dedicating, just to make sure you're dedicating for the right reasons.
As for the meditations, as I see it, it would be ideal to start with the breathing exercises, specially the breath of fire one. They will naturally increase the amount of energy in your body, which will help a lot when you do the energy meditations. Begin with those in the Beggining section, follow the instructions right, and nothing should go wrong. You'll advance step by step. If you'd like, you can follow the meditation program in the page Join Hell's Army, check it out.
Hope this helps. May Father Satan embrace you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cheyennew75" <cheyennew75@... wrote:

Hey guys, After reading the JOS and completing the dedication to Satan I have felt my life slightly change, I have stopped smoking and started focusing on my health (which I need to do for my work) I also feel like my senses have become better colours brighter smells etc, I have coped a lot better with depression and feel great. I have noticed my dreams have become more vivid and my sleeping patterns are a little erratic but hopefully that will change. I have been working on meditation but am yet to contact or see anything but hopefully I can work on that with time. I always felt Xian religions to be false and not worshipping the real god. After reading into the JOS finally things are making sense, if anyone has any tips to better my meditation etc feel free to drop me a line! Thanks again guys Richard. HAIL SATAN!!

sup rich i'm izzy i'm somewhat new myself only advice  fellow novice can give is never doubt use satan but most importantly yourself hail our father 

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 7:11 AM, <srichard666@... wrote:
  Hey guys, After reading the JOS and completing the dedication to Satan I have felt my life slightly change, I have stopped smoking and started focusing on my health (which I need to do for my work) I also feel like my senses have become better colours brighter smells etc, I have coped a lot better with depression and feel great. I have noticed my dreams have become more vivid and my sleeping patterns are a little erratic but hopefully that will change. I have been working on meditation but am yet to contact or see anything but hopefully I can work on that with time. I always felt Xian religions to be false and not worshipping the real god. After reading into the JOS finally things are making sense, if anyone has any tips to better my meditation etc feel free to drop me a line! Thanks again guys Richard. HAIL SATAN!!

Hello there.
Im new to Satanism.I tried to ask questions about Satanism  in my page I even warn them not to answer if they are not Satanists  but I got hostile comments everytime I asked. People keep boosting about their mighty so called jesus, blaming and cursing Satan and its really pissing me off. I always had a great sympathy to Satan. Im not psychic enough to summon anything I lack of concentration too so I cant focus more than like 10 minutes ...what should I do to please our creator Satan? It would be much appreciated if you help me on this.

Look, this is the only place you should ask questions for obvious reasons.

But empower your soul with the power meditations and work for Satan by spreading the truth about him on yahoo answers or where ever u see fit just make sure you identity is concealed.

talk to him and ask him how you can help him.
------------------------------
On Tue, May 27, 2014 12:55 PM PDT tatelangdon47@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hello there.

Im new to Satanism.I tried to ask questions about Satanism in my page I even warn them not to answer if they are not Satanists but I got hostile comments everytime I asked. People keep boosting about their mighty so called jesus, blaming and cursing Satan and its really pissing me off. I always had a great sympathy to Satan. Im not psychic enough to summon anything I lack of concentration too so I cant focus more than like 10 minutes ...what should I do to please our creator Satan? It would be much appreciated if you help me on this.

Dedicate after that start meditating.
On May 30, 2014 10:34 PM, "tatelangdon47@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello there.
Im new to Satanism.I tried to ask questions about Satanism  in my page I even warn them not to answer if they are not Satanists  but I got hostile comments everytime I asked. People keep boosting about their mighty so called jesus, blaming and cursing Satan and its really pissing me off. I always had a great sympathy to Satan. Im not psychic enough to summon anything I lack of concentration too so I cant focus more than like 10 minutes ...what should I do to please our creator Satan? It would be much appreciated if you help me on this.

(after studying www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com) If you are good at conversation and sort of "diplomacy" you could make posts to that site of yours and explain why christianity is a bunch of lies. You could "shut up" the stupid xtians who try to preach about their "holiness"...But despite that, you should do the Dedication ritual as soon as you're ready and move on by doing power meditations. It is best to keep your Religion a secret from anyone else. :)

Στις 8:52 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 3 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Ass Hole stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Dedicate after that start meditating.
On May 30, 2014 10:34 PM, "tatelangdon47@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello there.

Hi, Im new to all this, i was introduced to satanism (not the biblical crap) and im just curious in general overall. i have perused the site and read a great deal but im still infinitely curious and would love some advice/explanations of deeper understanding if anyone would be so kind as to fill me in on what i haven't already read from this site.

it would be greatly appreciated to those who can spare some time and explain a bit further.

thanks!

You will actually find everything on the sites. :p www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comWe are here if you have a question of something that you might not understand and is not thoroughly explained on the site.I'd suggest you, as soon as you're ready to do the dedication ritual, and then start doing power meditations. :)This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U could be helpful when you're new to empowering your soul.

Στις 2:32 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 7 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "katjacree@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi, Im new to all this, i was introduced to satanism (not the biblical crap) and im just curious in general overall. i have perused the site and read a great deal but im still infinitely curious and would love some advice/explanations of deeper understanding if anyone would be so kind as to fill me in on what i haven't already read from this site.

it would be greatly appreciated to those who can spare some time and explain a bit further.

thanks!

Do you have any particular questions? You need to give us a clue as to what you want to know?
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 6/6/14, katjacree@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 6, 2014, 4:39 AM

Hi, Im new to all this, i was introduced to
satanism (not the biblical crap) and im just curious in
general overall. i have perused the site and read a great
deal but im still infinitely curious and would love some
advice/explanations of deeper understanding if anyone would
be so kind as to fill me in on what i haven't already
read from this site.

it
would be greatly appreciated to those who can spare some
time and explain a bit further.

thanks!

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038 --
#yiv1870231038ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mkp #yiv1870231038hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mkp #yiv1870231038ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mkp .yiv1870231038ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mkp .yiv1870231038ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mkp .yiv1870231038ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1870231038ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv1870231038ygrp-lc #yiv1870231038hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv1870231038ygrp-lc .yiv1870231038ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038activity span
.yiv1870231038underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038attach label a {

#yiv1870231038 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038bold a {

#yiv1870231038 dd.yiv1870231038last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1870231038 dd.yiv1870231038last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1870231038 dd.yiv1870231038last p
span.yiv1870231038yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv1870231038 div.yiv1870231038attach-table div div a {

#yiv1870231038 div.yiv1870231038attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv1870231038 div.yiv1870231038file-title a, #yiv1870231038
div.yiv1870231038file-title a:active, #yiv1870231038
div.yiv1870231038file-title a:hover, #yiv1870231038
div.yiv1870231038file-title a:visited {

#yiv1870231038 div.yiv1870231038photo-title a,
#yiv1870231038 div.yiv1870231038photo-title a:active,
#yiv1870231038 div.yiv1870231038photo-title a:hover,
#yiv1870231038 div.yiv1870231038photo-title a:visited {

#yiv1870231038 div#yiv1870231038ygrp-mlmsg

#yiv1870231038ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1870231038yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv1870231038 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038reco-desc {

#yiv1870231038 .yiv1870231038replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv1870231038 input, #yiv1870231038 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1870231038
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1870231038logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-msg
p#yiv1870231038attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-reco
#yiv1870231038reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-sponsor #yiv1870231038ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv1870231038 #yiv1870231038ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv1870231038

i would like a bit more details about meditation, trances really, and what happens if the subconscience and conscience become seperated. and can you dislocate your being from your body while still in your body?

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 2:52 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You will actually find everything on the sites. :p www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comWe are here if you have a question of something that you might not understand and is not thoroughly explained on the site.I'd suggest you, as soon as you're ready to do the dedication ritual, and then start doing power meditations. :)This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U could be helpful when you're new to empowering your soul.

Στις 2:32 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 7 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "katjacree@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

thanks!

About trance, The Body works on bioelectric impulses which have an estimated frequency of cycles in the Brain, The higher the cycles in our physical brain the more alert and aware of the physical dimension we are, great for math, applied logic and athleticism.  The lower the cycles in the brain the closer to relaxation or sleep technically we get.  That state you're in when you daydream is considered a trance on a light scale, this is the state of mind perfect for meditation.  You cannot seperate conscious from Unconsciousness, technically this is what we are already like because our Souls are in a state of dis.  When we correct it and ascend in kundalini via power meditation and opening the chakras, we achieve a vast magnitude of subconscious and unconscious information in the form of energy from past lives and psychotically repressed memories.  It is not found to be possible in what you state as that literally is the destruction of the mind totally or the combination in which instead we are perfected, technically ridding both minds in a product sense.  Read the pdf found on these groups files called Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, it explains a lot if his own personal journey with the higher bodies.  We do astral project and there is an Etherial body and Chakras still in the body while we project, We have many higher bodies inna sense.  To fully detach the Etherial energy and chakras from the body means physical death, and the soul awaits reincarnation in the astral (4th dimension) where our Gods are busy guiding souls to Duat when death happens.  To get in a Trance the Joy of Satan has methods of relaxation, you can also look up ways of willing your body safely into a subconscious state via self hypnotism. 
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

On Jun 14, 2014, at 11:15 PM, "Katja Creelisle katjacree@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  i would like a bit more details about meditation, trances really, and what happens if the subconscience and conscience become seperated. and can you dislocate your being from your body while still in your body?

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 2:52 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Στις 2:32 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 7 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "katjacree@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

thanks!

Many of us can astral project read the astral projection section on jos website 
Through meditation you'll be able to distinguish conscious and sub... There's also a kundalini kriya for unloading the sub just type in kriya for unloading subconscious in google :)

On Jun 13, 2014, at 8:21, "Katja Creelisle katjacree@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 2:52 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Στις 2:32 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 7 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "katjacree@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

thanks!

Greetings. I'd like to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Harrison, and I have only recently found out about what satanism actually is, as terribly, terribly sad that must sound. I have grown up surrounded by a catholic family. I found half of my family were heavy believers bordering zealots, which I would attribute my misconceptions of satanism I had previously. Perhaps through a haze of arrogance that I was brought to wear, I had a fear of satanism and the occult, deeming it as a dark and "evil" practice that included sacrifice etc. you know, the standard shit that I am sure you are all well aware of, and for this, I can only ask forgiveness. During that time I found myself in horrific situations, family issues, being cheated on by my girlfriends and outright being deceived, I prayed and prayed to the "god" I was led to believe exists. As you all guessed, nothing happened and it only got worse and still burdens me to this day. Out of some, sudden curiosity I found myself doing research on Satanism, demons etc and I found the Joy of Satan website. I've been reading the material for a few days now, and...I'm captivated. I feel as though I have demonized something that, In fact grants guidance, wisdom and brings people to their greatest potential. Again, for my arrogance I find myself apologizing; how could I have been so wrong? Anyway, I'll rap this up before it becomes too "soap opera-ish". I will continue to read on, and learn more, but I feel as though this is a religion that I would gladly follow, and would dedicate myself to it's cause. For anyone who read this to the end, I thank you sincerely for taking the time to, and I hope to communicate with this community more as time goes on. Blessings be upon you, Harrison.

To anyone who can help me please tell me what I should be doing now that I have decided to turn to satanism I have been reading the jos website and would like to know how to start a journey to satanism can someone please tell me?

to the clergy.I am or have to decided to turn my way of life over to jos.What or how can I start practicing satanism?I have read the website,but how should I get started on my jourmey?
Jeffrey

You need to read everything you can on the JoS Site.
Http://www.joyofsatan.org
Then do the dedication if you decide to.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
Then start a meditation program. I recommend starting with High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40 day empowerment program to start with.
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf
Welcome to the family.
Hail Satan!Hail Halphas!Heil Hitler! Hail all the True Gods and Goddesses! 
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 22, 2014, at 12:56 AM, "madmortician7@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  To anyone who can help me please tell me what I should be doing now that I have decided to turn to satanism I have been reading the jos website and would like to know how to start a journey to satanism can someone please tell me?

Start a program of Power Meditation, Start opening the Soul, as we are about empowering every aspectual octave of our existence.Read everything you can on the JoS, Exposing Christianity, Satan's Library, and From the Satan's Library click updates and another site on there labeled NS Library Website.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

On Jun 24, 2014, at 5:12 AM, "madmortician7@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It's all right there on the website. Dedicate first.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 6/21/14, madmortician7@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New to Satanism
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2014, 10:39 PM

to the clergy.I am or have to decided to turn my
way of life over to jos.What or how can I start practicing
satanism?I have read the website,but how should I get
started on my jourmey?
Jeffrey

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453 --
#yiv4663404453ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mkp #yiv4663404453hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mkp #yiv4663404453ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mkp .yiv4663404453ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mkp .yiv4663404453ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mkp .yiv4663404453ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4663404453ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4663404453ygrp-lc #yiv4663404453hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4663404453ygrp-lc .yiv4663404453ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453activity span
.yiv4663404453underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453attach div a {

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453attach label a {

#yiv4663404453 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453bold a {

#yiv4663404453 dd.yiv4663404453last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4663404453 dd.yiv4663404453last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4663404453 dd.yiv4663404453last p
span.yiv4663404453yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4663404453 div.yiv4663404453attach-table div div a {

#yiv4663404453 div.yiv4663404453attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4663404453 div.yiv4663404453file-title a, #yiv4663404453
div.yiv4663404453file-title a:active, #yiv4663404453
div.yiv4663404453file-title a:hover, #yiv4663404453
div.yiv4663404453file-title a:visited {

#yiv4663404453 div.yiv4663404453photo-title a,
#yiv4663404453 div.yiv4663404453photo-title a:active,
#yiv4663404453 div.yiv4663404453photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4663404453 div.yiv4663404453photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4663404453 div#yiv4663404453ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4663404453ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4663404453yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4663404453 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453reco-category {

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453reco-desc {

#yiv4663404453 .yiv4663404453replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4663404453 input, #yiv4663404453 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4663404453
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4663404453logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-msg
p#yiv4663404453attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-reco
#yiv4663404453reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-sponsor #yiv4663404453ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4663404453 #yiv4663404453ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4663404453

im ready to dedicate my soul to Satan our father, can someone please help me get on my way 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back