Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to Satanism

[email protected]

Hi everyone I am new to all of this, and just have some questions. I as many others was brought up in a xtian house and taught all the crap that comes with it. I am now 38 years old and feel that so much time has been wasted trying to live up to all that is expected and getting absolutely nothing in return even now as my life is falling apart around me there is nothing. I am just so done with that BS. Anyway I have been reading some about Satanism and would like to know the best way to get started and if it as real and tangible as some of the things I have read. I absolutely believe Satan and his Demons exist.

Thanks Chad

You are making the right choice in converting to Satanism Chad. If you are ready and are totally and completely willing to hand your life
over to Lord Lucifer then you should begin by doing the Dedication Ritual. The instuctions for the Dedication Ritual are in the
JoyofSatan website. I wish you good luck in finding your way Chad.
Hail Satan!
Hail all Demons!
-Rosamond

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chad388@..." <chad388@... wrote:

Hi everyone I am new to all of this, and just have some questions. I as many others was brought up in a xtian house and taught all the crap that comes with it. I am now 38 years old and feel that so much time has been wasted trying to live up to all that is expected and getting absolutely nothing in return even now as my life is falling apart around me there is nothing. I am just so done with that BS. Anyway I have been reading some about Satanism and would like to know the best way to get started and if it as real and tangible as some of the things I have read. I absolutely believe Satan and his Demons exist.

Thanks Chad

Hi Chad, I myself feel that much time I have wasted, despite being 16 years younger than you. Start by studying JoS, especially http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditation_Program.html .
Also, if you wish to make your hatred towards xianity more meaningfull - www.exposingchristianity.com

Study Bro, and in time, you'll see the results. JoS has VERY clear instructions, but anyway, we are here for you.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chad388@..." <chad388@... wrote:

Thanks Chad

I am new to Spiritual Satanism. I have not as yet performed a
dedication ritual to Satan, although, I am close to doing so. I have
opened my mind to Spiritual Satanism and I find some of the points made
very interesting with regard to Jehovah (Enlil), Satan (Enki) and
demons; Heaven and Hell.

I would like to know what the Satanists' understanding/beliefs are
regarding Heaven and Hell? I would also like to try to understand the
purpose of cursing from the perspective of a Satanist.

I look forward to reading any replies. :)

Enlil is NOT Jehova, if you read the JoS site he is Crowned Prince Beelzebub and He is on Satan's side. Oh if you are wondering about the flood, it is an allegory not real. Also jehova never existed. The xian concepts of heaven and hell are corruptions of crown and base chakras . There is a star in Orion known as Hell or Duat where the Gods live but has nothing to do with its xian description. Cursing is done as revenge for those who harm you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "interested_65" <tonypigott@... wrote:

demons; Heaven and Hell.

Did you just compared yhvh yo Enlil??

Do you know that Enlil is Belzebub, NOT the false god yhvh??

This is a blasphemy, you now.

Study JoS and exposingxianity - you'll find answers, as we all did.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "interested_65" <tonypigott@... wrote:

demons; Heaven and Hell.

Many thanks siguard666 and Lightseeker15 for your very fast replies. I really appreciate it.

Forgive me, but I have read in the book "The Grail Kings" by Laurence Gardiner, that Enlil is Jehovah and that he sent the Flood. Please read these links: http://www.halexandria.org/dward184.htm and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil It also says in the first link, that Enlil's humans and Enki's humans were at war with each other. I am somewhat confused. I will read the Joy of Satan website as you suggest.

I would begrateful if you or anyone could help to clarify both accounts for me.

demons; Heaven and Hell.

Dont believe everything you read. Believe what you find, by combining facts. Enlil is Beelzebub. Jehovah was created by man as a thoughtform. "Jehovah" was never equal with Satan.
yhvh was born from the minds of people.

Hail satan

Many thanks siguard666 and Lightseeker15 for your very fast replies. I really appreciate it.

Forgive me, but I have read in the book "The Grail Kings" by Laurence Gardiner, that Enlil is Jehovah and that he sent the Flood. Please read these links: http://www.halexandria.org/dward184.htm and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil It also says in the first link, that Enlil's humans and Enki's humans were at war with each other. I am somewhat confused. I will read the Joy of Satan website as you suggest.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "interested_65" <tonypigott@ wrote:

demons; Heaven and Hell.

Yeah, they were at war sometime but at the end of the Babylonian Atrahasis story Enki and Enlil reconcile with each other :) Also the author you mentioned probably disregards the fact that jehova is a RIP-OFF mostly from enlil. Though not true, many of jehova's stories are also rip-off from Enki's stories too. And the first link you posted I simply disregard because it mostly quotes this "Laurence Gardner" you mentioned!! If you want to see a real link that clarifies Enlil, here it is:

http://gatewaystobabylon.com/gods/lords/lordenlil.html

The wikipedia link you posted actually portrays Enlil in a good light because it says that He helped Sumerians with the agriculture and invented the pickaxe. It also mentions "According to the Sumerians, Enlil helped create the humans, but then got tired of their noise and tried to kill them by sending a flood" which explains Enlil's stance with the supposed flood since He is a God whose wrath is mighty like the link above I posted explains this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "interested_65" <tonypigott@ wrote:

demons; Heaven and Hell.

Here is the link about Enlil/Beelzebub from JoS I was talking about:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Beelzebub.html

You can also find from other sources that Enlil was also known as Bel or Baal to Canaanites, which Baal is a widely known name for Beelzebub.

demons; Heaven and Hell.

Thank you sincerely Lightseeker15 and LaRs for your help. I have been reading the links which you included in your last posts.

I am new to Satanism and I found it a little daunting at first, due to all that I had been taught on the subject, in particular the fear of Satan, the demons and Hell. I have decided to find out for myself and so far I am intrigued, interested and excited.

At the moment, I am a little overwhelmed with all of the new information on the subject and the "new" gods/demons.

How would you suggest that I proceed from here, with regard to getting to know the gods, (Enki and Enlil in particular), the truth and magick?

All suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

You can also find from other sources that Enlil was also known as Bel or Baal to Canaanites, which Baal is a widely known name for Beelzebub.

demons; Heaven and Hell.

I say, meditate, empower yourself spiritually and all other things will come on their own. The key to mastering everything in spiritual Satanism is mastering power meditation. After that, you can trust your own power and experiences.

Good Luck!!

Hail Satan!!

Thank you sincerely Lightseeker15 and LaRs for your help. I have been reading the links which you included in your last posts.

I am new to Satanism and I found it a little daunting at first, due to all that I had been taught on the subject, in particular the fear of Satan, the demons and Hell. I have decided to find out for myself and so far I am intrigued, interested and excited.

At the moment, I am a little overwhelmed with all of the new information on the subject and the "new" gods/demons.

How would you suggest that I proceed from here, with regard to getting to know the gods, (Enki and Enlil in particular), the truth and magick?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@ wrote:

demons; Heaven and Hell.

Thank you Lightseeker15 for all of your help and guidance. It is much appreciated.

One more question: how do I empower myself spiritually as you suggest?

Tony.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

I say, meditate, empower yourself spiritually and all other things will come on their own. The key to mastering everything in spiritual Satanism is mastering power meditation. After that, you can trust your own power and experiences.

Good Luck!!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@ wrote:

demons; Heaven and Hell.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

or if you are an impatient guy or can't figure out what works for you try this:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Spiritual_Wa ... ining.html

Thank you Lightseeker15 for all of your help and guidance. It is much appreciated.

One more question: how do I empower myself spiritually as you suggest?

Tony.

Good Luck!!

Hail Satan!!

demons; Heaven and Hell.

Hello all, and I wish you well. I am very new to Satanism and was referred to this site and briefly educated myself on the wonders of Satanism. I am still unsure of what it is I must do, but I am extremely fascinated and I would like to stop living in fear or guilt because of the Christian God. If anyone would mind giving me giving me help- a mentor if you will, who can guide me in this process, I will be greatly appreciative! I still live in fear and guilt, but would like to know more so as to expand my vista and thinking. I would love to learn how to be closer to Satan so that I may be able to have a connection with a loving entity who cares not just for me, but for my family as well. I have some personal reasons why I want to live for Satan, but none are harmful to anyone nor myself; one of my main reasons is to help my family and friends. If someone would please help me understand and show me the path to true enlightenment who lives in southern California in the 818 code to personally keep in touch with me, you will have gained a loyal and trustworthy friend for life. I thank you and I thank Satan for giving me a chance to help not only myself, but others as well.

I am Ryan O'Neil, I'm only 16 and I don't know how my parents will react if they find out I want to convert. I was brought up in a Baptist family although I haven't been baptised. Once I turned thirteen I started listening to what the preacher was saying and knew it was all fake. I don't believe christianity to be the true path for me, I have read a twentyfive page article on Spiritual Satanism by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich but I still have many questions that need to be answered.

I don't know where to go or who to ask, I'm confused and lost. I need someone to help me through the conversion process and to tell me where to get the materials. I don't want to do the Commitment Ritual in my home or without guidance of someone more experienced. I'd appreciate it if someone would help, thank you for reading.

I'm new to Satanism, have only been reading up on it for a few weeks, and came across JOS, what is my next step to do on this path, I have only studied Franz Bardons books, and would Like to know the truth about Satan

There are so many people who still come to the wrong conclusion about Satan and 
the Demons.
In my opinion, this is not thier fault, especially our youth. The mass majority 
of the world is taught how to be a good xian or catholic.
When stuff like that is instilled in you from birth, its almost as if your lost 
and will never find your way back. 
Christianity is done the same way, for the majority of people.It was hammered 
into your everyday thought process from birth and it becomes instilled in us as 
a way of life.

For this the mass majority will not be very receptive to any other new ideas.
But indeed, there are thoses who we can save and educate. Just think about it, 
think about all the individuals who are sick and fed up with waiting on this 
false god to return, or all the individuals who can see past all the bs and lies 
of the churches, and all the individuals who have found a love for Father 
Satan. 

They just do not know which direction to go or where to start. They always tend 
to tread lightly because of how they were taught to fear Satan. They always 
expect evil and malicious demons to appear or some fire breathing dragon. They 
are taught to perceive our beautiful Father in such a monstrous manner.

These people are the ones who are more proned to listening to the truth. There 
are probably alot of people willing to change, yet they have no idea on how to 
change. The ones that want to try other things but are just to scared because of 
the bad things they have been taught that will happen to them if they deny the 
false son jewsus!

And this is exactly what the kikes want. They do not want the public to know the 
truth about Satan and the Ancient Gods. Thats why they work so hard on 
corrupting the masses.

That's where we come in and educate them on the truth and about the love of 
Father Satan and the Demons.
There are so many things and questions they will want to know and we will answer 
them. But the most important thing to remember is to reassure that everything 
will be alright. That when we come to Father Satan, our lives wont get ruined. 
He helps us and gives us the ability to overcome our own obstacles. 
Let them know that we have the best God to have. The Almighty God Satan, who is 
the true creator.

I am well aware that there are lots of misguided groups that will totally tunes 
us out. That's why we do rituals and practice our craft to rid the world of such 
individuals. A major step in this will be getting rid of the problem from the 
root. The kikes, they are the very reason for the destruction of the gentile 
race. Along with the destruction and corruption of spiritual knowledge. 

We see this time and time again, it's the same pattern over and over again. 
Parasites clings to host, the host becomes and outward reflection of the 
internal problem. They have forced us into wars with number. Wars have a special 
value for kikes since they deceive gentiles into massacring each other and 
making more room for their parasitic race. Wars are the kikes harvest, the kikes 
banks grow fat from gentile wars. 

We rid the world of them and this world would be so much better.

In the 5th century, John Chrysostom in his "Treatise on the Priesthood, Book 
1," wrote, "And often it is necessary to deceive, and to do the greatest 
benefits by means of this device, whereas he who has gone by a straight course 
has done great mischief to the person whom he has not deceived."

With such admission to accepting lies, the burning of heretical texts, Bible 
errors and alterations, how could any honest scholar take any book from the New 
Testament as absolute, much less using extraneous texts that support a Church's 
intransigent and biased position, as reliable evidence?

It is important to rid your self of all the lies that are instilled in us. By 
doing this, we release the filth hold the kikes and xians have on us. I can 
assure you that there is no reason to fear the gods/demons, unless you are 
blatantly being disrespectful. Remember, fear is the tool of the enemy, tthey want 
you to be scared. These type of emotions can hinder your spirituality.

Once once you break loose from all this filth, the enemy doesnt necessarily back 
off. They find other ways and means to fuck with you and stray you away from 
your path. This is the reason why we dedicate or lifes to Father Satan. The 
reason why we also have to work on ourselves and our power meditations. The 
truth is, the stronger we get doesnt mean the less the enemy attacks us. This 
means the stronger we get, the more successful and powerful we'll be in 
fighting off and ridding ourselves these parasites

Also by servering the link as explained by High Priest Vovim Baghie.

*SERVERING THE LINK*
http://www.vovimbaghie.cz.cc/severing_the_link.html

We were close to perfection at one point in time but now we must work our ass 
off to get back to that point in life. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, June 25, 2011 2:12:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New to Satanism

I'm new to Satanism, have only been reading up on it for a few weeks, and came across JOS, what is my next step to do on this path, I have only studied Franz Bardons books, and would Like to know the truth about Satan

<td val[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]Very true H P Mac,and those of us who came from,what we thought was paganism,and have learned from all those corrupted occult books,are no better off either.I have not been a xtian for over 16 years,but I was still lost until I found this ministry.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 6/26/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New to Satanism
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 3:40 PM

the Demons.
a way of life.

false god to return, or all the individuals who can see past all the bs and lies 
Satan. 

change. The ones that want to try other things but are just to scared because of 
false son jewsus!

And this is exactly what the kikes want. They do not want the public to know the 
corrupting the masses.

There are so many things and questions they will want to know and we will answer 
the true creator.

us out. That's why we do rituals and practice our craft to rid the world of such 

internal problem. They have forced us into wars with number. Wars have a special 
making more room for their parasitic race. Wars are the kikes harvest, the kikes 

blatantly being disrespectful. Remember, fear is the tool of the enemy, tthey want 

Once once you break loose from all this filth, the enemy doesnt necessarily back 

*SERVERING THE LINK*

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]
[/TD]

HAIL SATAN, to that!! We were all lost but finally more and more people are seeing the truth! Its so awesome! Soon xtains will all know the lies they have been told!

HAIL SATAN Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 13:33:35 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New to Satanism

<td val[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]Very true H P Mac,and those of us who came from,what we thought was paganism,and have learned from all those corrupted occult books,are no better off either.I have not been a xtian for over 16 years,but I was still lost until I found this ministry.
Hail Satan!
Brian

the Demons.
a way of life.

Satan. 

false son jewsus!

corrupting the masses.

the true creator.

*SERVERING THE LINK*

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]
[/TD]

Thank you for your help, I'm going to make my commitment to Father Satan tonight
Sent from my iPhone
On 26 Jun 2011, at 21:33, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

the Demons.
a way of life.

Satan. 

false son jewsus!

corrupting the masses.

the true creator.

*SERVERING THE LINK*

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Great Father Satan is waiting with open arms for you to come to HIM Paul.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 6/26/11, Paul Sutherland <paulrsutherland@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 8:37 PM

Thank you for your help, I'm going to make my commitment to Father Satan tonight
Sent from my iPhone
On 26 Jun 2011, at 21:33, Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG]
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 6/26/11, H[/IMG]macfriday@...[/I] wrote:
From: High Priest Mac Friday <<a rel="nofollow" >macfriday@...
To: <a rel="nofollow"><a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

the Demons.
a way of life.

Satan. 

false son jewsus!

corrupting the masses.

the true creator.

*SERVERING THE LINK*

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

From: paulrsutherland <<a rel="nofollow" >paulrsutherland@...
To: <a rel="nofollow"><a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

I just want to take a minute to thank JOS for everything. I had my dedication ceremony Monday night and to be honest I have never felt so calm and surrounded by so much love in my life, this is a new feeling for me, I am 46 years old and have been meandering through life with no purpose until I came across the JOS website (by accident) and everything started to click, I believe I have read just about everything in the website and I love it and I love Father Satan. I am hoping to have a ritual tonight asking Father to help finding a Guardian Demon for me, I have went through the JOS website several times and I have a few picked out but not sure if I should request one of let Father match one up for me, Any suggestions for anyone I would really appreciate. Life for once IS GREAT. I just need to work on Meditation and clearing my mind, I have faith that will come in time.

Hail Satan, our true Father.

It will definetly come in time :) Welcome but you should know that our guardian Daemon chooses us. In the beginning. They will make themselves known to you when you are ready. the best thing you can do now is focus on spiritual advancement and power meditation so that your power will increase and so that you will be more psychically open! :)

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 7:18 AM EDT Teena wrote:

I just want to take a minute to thank JOS for everything. I had my dedication ceremony Monday night and to be honest I have never felt so calm and surrounded by so much love in my life, this is a new feeling for me, I am 46 years old and have been meandering through life with no purpose until I came across the JOS website (by accident) and everything started to click, I believe I have read just about everything in the website and I love it and I love Father Satan. I am hoping to have a ritual tonight asking Father to help finding a Guardian Demon for me, I have went through the JOS website several times and I have a few picked out but not sure if I should request one of let Father match one up for me, Any suggestions for anyone I would really appreciate. Life for once IS GREAT. I just need to work on Meditation and clearing my mind, I have faith that will come in time.

Hi Teena, welcome to the group :)

I saw that you added me on IM earlier, I am usually as "appear offline" but I'm still on quite often. I'm just not a very social person but I always reply.

Shannon answered your question about Guardians, but I just wanted to add that life will keep getting better as you advance. Life is truly beautiful when you find the Truth. I love Father Satan more and more as the days go on, and was recently blessed with a beautiful vision he showed me that I will paint soon. I'm just waiting for the correct colors to arrive in the mail.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic, just wanted to say welcome to the group.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Teena" <gteena1@... wrote:

That's great Lydia! :) and yes life does get better! Would love to see your painting if you can show it.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 10:44 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

I saw that you added me on IM earlier, I am usually as "appear offline" but I'm still on quite often. I'm just not a very social person but I always reply.

Shannon answered your question about Guardians, but I just wanted to add that life will keep getting better as you advance. Life is truly beautiful when you find the Truth. I love Father Satan more and more as the days go on, and was recently blessed with a beautiful vision he showed me that I will paint soon. I'm just waiting for the correct colors to arrive in the mail.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Teena" <gteena1@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Same here Teena glad to have you as one of my contacts as well.Looking forward to getting to know you too.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Thu, 7/12/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New to Satanism
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 2:44 AM

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Teena" <gteena1@... wrote:

[/TD]

I will post it to the group for sure, Shannon :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

That's great Lydia! :) and yes life does get better! Would love to see your painting if you can show it.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 10:44 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Teena" <gteena1@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Congrats on your dedication and welcome to the group.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Wed, 7/11/12, Teena <gteena1@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 11:18 AM

[/TD]

Welcome Sister! That is so very cool! Yes, your life will only
continue to get better! Father has recently blessed me with something
I did not know I wanted, but which I came to realize that I did. I
won't go into it here, but suffice it to say that I am immensely
happier for it! He knows what we need and he gives it to us, when we
are ready. For now, just focus on power meditation, and try to get to
know Satan. You ought to do regular thanksgiving rituals to him,
meditate on his sigil etc., and just relax and enjoy the ride! ^ Hail
Father Satan always!

On 7/11/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Congrats on your dedication and welcome to the group.

Hail Satan

Brian

--- On Wed, 7/11/12, Teena <gteena1@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 11:18 AM

I just want to take a minute to thank JOS for everything. I had my
dedication ceremony Monday night and to be honest I have never felt so calm
and surrounded by so much love in my life, this is a new feeling for me, I
am 46 years old and have been meandering through life with no purpose until
I came across the JOS website (by accident) and everything started to click,
I believe I have read just about everything in the website and I love it and
I love Father Satan. I am hoping to have a ritual tonight asking Father to
help finding a Guardian Demon for me, I have went through the JOS website
several times and I have a few picked out but not sure if I should request
one of let Father match one up for me, Any suggestions for anyone I would
really appreciate. Life for once IS GREAT. I just need to work on
Meditation and clearing my mind, I have faith that will come in time.

Hello my name is Darwin Martinez.I Recently have done the commitment to Satan ritual and have a few concerns.For the ritual I was unable to get any new red candles and used four already used ones.Is the ritual still vaild saying the candles were used?Should I do the commitment ritual again?Also I want to do all I can to form a close relationship with Father Satan. I want to do this on my own as well as with others.Where can I find other Satanists? I live in Los Angeles. I appriciate your time and will be awaiting a respond.

It's valid. As for getting closer to father satan, talk to him. Get to know him. Do destruction rituals against. Do awakening rituals for our gentiles. There is also a meditation you can do. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditation_on_Satan.html   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2012 3:05 PM

Hello my name is Darwin Martinez.I Recently have done the commitment to Satan ritual and have a few concerns.For the ritual I was unable to get any new red candles and used four already used ones.Is the ritual still vaild saying the candles were used?Should I do the commitment ritual again?Also I want to do all I can to form a close relationship with Father Satan. I want to do this on my own as well as with others.Where can I find other Satanists? I live in Los Angeles. I appriciate your time and will be awaiting a respond.

I was born Christian, and converted to Catholic, now I'm interested in finding me...
I have done allot of reading on several religions, and beliefs... I think my mind has been tied in knots. There are allot of aspects of Satanism that I like, and that I feel I could enjoy. It's also controversial for me because I have always been raised to be against Satan, Satanism etc. So here I am, looking for the truth, looking for someone, something to believe in... To devote my life to!!! Please if you have any advice, guidance, lectures, whatever it may be... Contact me, my name is Sage!

<td val[/IMG]If you have read joyofsatan.org then you have read the truth.Now its time to apply it to your life.Read the web site study it and start a simple power meditation program and start opening your soul and using the power Satan gave you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 3:45:29 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I was born Christian, and converted to Catholic, now I'm interested in finding me...
I have done allot of reading on several religions, and beliefs... I think my mind has been tied in knots. There are allot of aspects of Satanism that I like, and that I feel I could enjoy. It's also controversial for me because I have always been raised to be against Satan, Satanism etc. So here I am, looking for the truth, looking for someone, something to believe in... To devote my life to!!! Please if you have any advice, guidance, lectures, whatever it may be... Contact me, my name is Sage!

[/TD]

Hey guys, I am new to satanism and would like to learn how to become close to Him. What should i do first?

Thoroughly read the joy of Satan website almost everything you need is there. Learn the different types of meditation and preform them often. Get with a group and learn to do rituals.

devinenolan21 <devinenolan21@... wrote:

Hey guys, I am new to satanism and would like to learn how to become close to Him. What should i do first?

Joyofsatan.org

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 2:53 PM EST devinenolan21 wrote:

All is correct except for the fact that you don't need a group to do rituals. These are usually done alone in the safety of your home. One's personal relationship with Father Satan/Enki and the Gods is between him and the Gods alone, it doesn't involve any humans. And it's actually discouraged to try to meet with others online as there are many infiltrators.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

Thoroughly read the joy of Satan website almost everything you need is there. Learn the different types of meditation and preform them often. Get with a group and learn to do rituals.

devinenolan21 <devinenolan21@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back