Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new to satanism

victor_v94

i wont say im a Satanist yet but i am VERY excited about being one but i wanted to learn more about it before i begin my journey to a relationship with Satan.
I need some help in understanding demons, magick, and just generally anyones experience(s) with Satan and/or your chosen demon.

all in all, whether its possible or not i just want to know everything there is to know about Satan and how to build a relationship with him.

I am new to the site, but I have found much of the material fascinating and i was wondereing if during a summoning do i recite the prayer to satan then repeatedly recite the name of X demon or will I need to recite the prayer to satan instead?

do not be OVERconcerned with what to pray to who, but FIRST  pray that you have a direct demon guardian who can relay your prayers to those that need to know what!  I hope you have The Satanic Bible, which will clarify the Infernals, whom deal with Satan directly all the time!  ESPECIALLY the first listed, Abaddon!   they all have different purposes and motives, the list should clear your mind free of misunderstandings and purify your ability to see Satan's Will Be Done!  in your life, and also others!  Purchase also The Satanic Rituals BUT FIRST READ THE SATANIC BIBLE! Shemhamforash!   Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:24:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new to satanism

I am new to the site, but I have found much of the material fascinating and i was wondereing if during a summoning do i recite the prayer to satan then repeatedly recite the name of X demon or will I need to recite the prayer to satan instead?

The names in the Satanic bible are just names that have been labeled as "evil" during the last centuries, many of them are fictional or not real Demons. Dracula, for example isn't a Demon. A better list to look is the names of all pre-xian Pagan Gods. Demons are the original Pagan Gods.

About the shemhamforash thing, you know that you are praising yahweh instad of Satan with it, right?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... orash.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Devil Crowley <devillaveycrowley@... wrote:

do not be OVERconcerned with what to pray to who, but FIRST  pray that you have a direct demon guardian who can relay your prayers to those that need to know what!  I hope you have The Satanic Bible, which will clarify the Infernals, whom deal with Satan directly all the time!  ESPECIALLY the first listed, Abaddon!   they all have different purposes and motives, the list should clear your mind free of misunderstandings and purify your ability to see Satan's Will Be Done!  in your life, and also others!  Purchase also The Satanic Rituals BUT FIRST READ THE SATANIC BIBLE!
Shemhamforash!   Hail Satan!

hey joy of satan i would like to know more about satan and demons and all that amazing stuff i am very confused and id like to learn how to become part of all of it learn spells learn how to summon demons learn how to communicate with the other realms

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victor_v94" <victor_v94@... wrote:
i wont say im a Satanist yet but i am VERY excited about being one but i wanted to learn more about it before i begin my journey to a relationship with Satan.
I need some help in understanding demons, magick, and just generally anyones experience(s) with Satan and/or your chosen demon.

all in all, whether its possible or not i just want to know everything there is to know about Satan and how to build a relationship with him.
Welcome to the group! Yes I know that it is a real joy to know Satan and I am glad that you are eager to learn more about him! Knowing Satan personally and knowing Belial (my guardian) and my many other demon friends has helped me in so many ways! You can im me with questions...

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF OLD!!!

At the moment I am learning how to use witchcraft. But Im having trouble with runes. What are runes? How do I understand them? What do they meen? And what does it meen to visualize the energy? And how do I do that? please help me! There are so many questions.

Look for Edred Thorsson's (aka Stephen Flower's) books on runes. His books provide quite a lot info about them.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darenstarewell" <darenstarewell@... wrote:

At the moment I am learning how to use witchcraft. But Im having trouble with runes. What are runes? How do I understand them? What do they meen? And what does it meen to visualize the energy? And how do I do that? please help me! There are so many questions.

Visualization is the use of your imagination,...like children do.

If you need to visualize a beautiful gold....as we do in spiritual satanism, (gold being Satan's cleansing energy)....imagine the most beautiful gold shimmer you can.
See it sparkle and cover your aura in totality.

Look at gold...close your eyes and practice seeing it with your eyes closed.
Practice visualization in meditation.
Ask Satan to help you.

Runes have many different meanings. There is a rune page on the JOS site I believe.

Take your time!!! you have time. Don't rush.
When I really started out in witchcraft I took my time patiently...read everything I could...practiced....after a year I self dedicated.

Be patient Daren.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darenstarewell" <darenstarewell@... wrote:

Shemhamforash

There are many Satanists who mistakenly believe "shemhamephorash or its variant spelling "shemhameforash"" is "Hail Satan." This is stupidity. The word "Shemhamephorash" is not Satanic. "Shem," "Ham" and "Japheth" were sons of the biblical "Noah." Any idiot can see the connection. Genesis 5: 32 gives Noah's sons in the exact order as the wording of the "Shemhamphorash." " And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth." (Taken from the King James version).
Like everything else in the bible, the story of "Ziusudra" was stolen, corrupted and with this corruption, the name "Noah" replaced "Ziusudra." The name "Noah" is false and represents the enemy "god." Also, we can see this is another "trinity."

The reason I have gone into so much detail is people need to get educated about this. KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BEFORE YOU SAY IT! Instead of saying "Hail Satan" one is, when saying "shemhamephorash," saying "hail yaweh."
"Assumption is the mother of all fuckups."

This was on the JoS site, from Maxine Dietrich...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Devil Crowley <devillaveycrowley@... wrote:

do not be OVERconcerned with what to pray to who, but FIRST  pray that you have a direct demon guardian who can relay your prayers to those that need to know what!  I hope you have The Satanic Bible, which will clarify the Infernals, whom deal with Satan directly all the time!  ESPECIALLY the first listed, Abaddon!   they all have different purposes and motives, the list should clear your mind free of misunderstandings and purify your ability to see Satan's Will Be Done!  in your life, and also others!  Purchase also The Satanic Rituals BUT FIRST READ THE SATANIC BIBLE!
Shemhamforash!   Hail Satan!

hello everyone, please disregard my screen name as i made this many years ago when i was a christian. i have questioned christianity for a very long time and ive studied multiple religions for years, and nothing has come close to making as much sense as spiritual satanism. im 18 years old and ive been studying alot about spiritual satanism, although im a little nervous about it. i dont know if thats normal for people who just get into it or what, but if anyone has any advice as to what i could do to get started i would be grateful. im just not quite sure where to start first.

<td val[/IMG]Read everything on the JOS webpage.  Don't dedicate until you are absolutely sure that is what you want.  There is no rush to do so.  Take your time.  Ask questions.  Don't be rude.  That's about it. 

Welcome.
HS!!
John

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, heaven_soldier_x <heaven_soldier_x@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 11:54 PM

hello everyone, please disregard my screen name as i made this many years ago when i was a christian. i have questioned christianity for a very long time and ive studied multiple religions for years, and nothing has come close to making as much sense as spiritual satanism. im 18 years old and ive been studying alot about spiritual satanism, although im a little nervous about it. i dont know if thats normal for people who just get into it or what, but if anyone has any advice as to what i could do to get started i would be grateful. im just not quite sure where to start first.
[/TD]

You do know its pretty easy to make another email account I take it? Just seems a bit weird that you explain yourself for something you could easily change? Perhaps your fear of Spiritual Satanism is linked to the same fear you have of letting go of your xian past, hence keeping an email address or user name that links you to it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heaven_soldier_x" <heaven_soldier_x@... wrote:

Hello!

If I may, you should be reading the JoS site first... read the advice and information this site has to offer. Then, plan accordingly to your heart desire. But be inform first.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Joe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "valulrich@..." <valulrich@... wrote:

hello, i'm new to satanism and i'd like to know what should my first rituals be......any help..?????

hey im new to satanism and i was just wondering if anyone could give me a little info on what i should be doing to better myself and be able to communicate with lucifer. if its not to much trouble i would appreciate it. thank you.

~shadow~

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

www.joyofsatan.com - STUDY it.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowchild66613" <shadowchild66613@... wrote:

hey im new to satanism and i was just wondering if anyone could give me a little info on what i should be doing to better myself and be able to communicate with lucifer. if its not to much trouble i would appreciate it. thank you.

~shadow~

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

what steps do I need to follow in order to become a Satanist?
(I already read most of the stuff on the website)

go to the jos website and do the dedication ritual and start a meditation program! also you shoul read the entire website because you will learn alot and ALOT of your questions will be answered an there is so much to be learned on there! welcome
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:36:19 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

what steps do I need to follow in order to become a Satanist?
(I already read most of the stuff on the website)

I discovered satanism some time back and have a few questions:
what is to be done in satanism? are we to worship? or do some rituals...on regular basis or what? meditations are not necessary,are they? i would be doing them anyway. does father satan look after everyone? even non-satanists? Some people have been satanist but they dedicated later? what does this mean? how can we be satanist before dedicating?
is dedicating important? why? how to dedicate? i have to write my name with my blood on a paper and black/red/white candles should be lit besides? how many candles? what else?
are demons and satan the only Gods? what about religions other than judaism,christianity,islam like hinduism,sikhism,buddhism etc.? are they true?
Can I worship other Gods being a satanist,because all are One?

I read that thousand of years ago we humans were close to perfection and like Gods? What does this mean? so what do we do in Satanism to become God like?
Being a satanist we should not sympathise with jews/christians/muslims....why? should we not be loving everyone irrespective of what they believe,or whoever they are? because all are One?
thanks.

read the ENTIRE JOYOFSATAN website! all is answered there! welcome to the family!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 25, 2011 8:30:24 am
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],"[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I discovered satanism some time back and have a few questions:

what is to be done in satanism? are we to worship? or do some rituals...on regular basis or what? meditations are not necessary,are they? i would be doing them anyway.
does father satan look after everyone? even non-satanists? Some people have been satanist but they dedicated later? what does this mean? how can we be satanist before dedicating?

is dedicating important? why?
how to dedicate? i have to write my name with my blood on a paper and black/red/white candles should be lit besides? how many candles? what else?

are demons and satan the only Gods?
what about religions other than judaism,christianity,islam like hinduism,sikhism,buddhism etc.? are they true?

Can I worship other Gods being a satanist,because all are One?

I read that thousand of years ago we humans were close to perfection and like Gods? What does this mean? so what do we do in Satanism to become God like?

Being a satanist we should not sy

My name is Ron I'm new to Satanism. Im an African American male that reside in Philadelphia, Pa. I've done some research on religion the past couple of years and only got one fact...THIS SHIT IS MISLEADING & FALSE. I've tried going to church throughout my life but I was always had a feeling of disconnection, self dought and emptiness . At 13 I beacame a Muslim thinking I would have a closer connection to God and in return I felt like I drifted even further away. After all that soul searching I continued to feel alone and hopeless. Throughout my life people always thought my personal views were along the lines of what they would they would label as evil(against their religion) or Satanic. I always thought there a too many believers and not enough evidence or proof. Til one day I asked myself a question...What is Satanism then I recieved my answer and then some. Its been a few weeks since that day and now I feel connection with myself and and I'm noticing an inner piece I've never come to know before. All this from simply reading this website. I didn't do the dedication ritual YET because I don't want Satan (Amun) to view me as a confused and brainless human. I feel his presence I know hes close but I don't know how to reach out to him spiritually. How do I except him without being mislead by negative thoughts? How can I become spiritually and mentally enlightened? How will I find who my GD is? How can I contact my GD? IS ANYONE IN PHILADELPHIA, PA WILLING TO HELP ME ON MY JOURNEY TO ENLIGHTENMENT? I need all the help I can get...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I didn't do the dedication ritual YET because I don't want Satan (Amun) to view me as a confused and brainless human."

Satan doesn't view you in anyway, he's an understanding being. Also, Satan is NOT Amun, He is Enki/Ptah and He is Amun's father. Amun is a different being and a Goetic Demon, the Goetic Demon "Amon".

Now, it's recommended to do void meditation so these thoughts can't affect you and you gain control of your mind. To become spiritually enlightened again you need to practice power meditation, to open your chakras, feel energy, empower your aura and pineal gland e.t.c. To meditate every day and stick with it, that's the most important thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ronin" <illryu@... wrote:

My name is Ron I'm new to Satanism. Im an African American male that reside in Philadelphia, Pa. I've done some research on religion the past couple of years and only got one fact...THIS SHIT IS MISLEADING & FALSE. I've tried going to church throughout my life but I was always had a feeling of disconnection, self dought and emptiness . At 13 I beacame a Muslim thinking I would have a closer connection to God and in return I felt like I drifted even further away. After all that soul searching I continued to feel alone and hopeless. Throughout my life people always thought my personal views were along the lines of what they would they would label as evil(against their religion) or Satanic. I always thought there a too many believers and not enough evidence or proof. Til one day I asked myself a question...What is Satanism then I recieved my answer and then some. Its been a few weeks since that day and now I feel connection with myself and and I'm noticing an inner piece I've never come to know before. All this from simply reading this website. I didn't do the dedication ritual YET because I don't want Satan (Amun) to view me as a confused and brainless human. I feel his presence I know hes close but I don't know how to reach out to him spiritually. How do I except him without being mislead by negative thoughts? How can I become spiritually and mentally enlightened? How will I find who my GD is? How can I contact my GD? IS ANYONE IN PHILADELPHIA, PA WILLING TO HELP ME ON MY JOURNEY TO ENLIGHTENMENT? I need all the help I can get...

Welcome, Ronin.

I am delighted to hear of this. :)
Meditate. Trance. Talk to Satan, ask for his guidance and protection.

Read, learn study. You have found the true god of the gentile people.

hAILZ

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ronin" <illryu@... wrote:

Hi there new brothers and sisters. I recently dedicated my soul to Satan and I'm on day 2 of the opening the third eye chakra meditation. My question is, how can I be sure I'm doing the vibration right? I followed the instructions as best I could without actually hearing it done. When I do it, I feel ALOT of pressure in the middle of my forehead and from what I've read that's normal and to be expected but wasn't sure if that was indicative of vibrating correctly. Darkest blessings to all and hail Satan!

Do you feel that pressure time you concentrate at it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bradndirty63" <bradndirty63@... wrote:

Hi there new brothers and sisters. I recently dedicated my soul to Satan and I'm on day 2 of the opening the third eye chakra meditation. My question is, how can I be sure I'm doing the vibration right? I followed the instructions as best I could without actually hearing it done. When I do it, I feel ALOT of pressure in the middle of my forehead and from what I've read that's normal and to be expected but wasn't sure if that was indicative of vibrating correctly. Darkest blessings to all and hail Satan!

*every time you concentrate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Do you feel that pressure time you concentrate at it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bradndirty63" <bradndirty63@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Feeling pressure in the forehead is a good indicator you are doing them right. Hail Satan!
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

I personally get a feeling similar to having a large round sticker on the section of forehead associated with the third eye. It could also be described as a Minor not-at-all-painful muscle cramp in the same area. If this description doesn't make sense please let me know, I'm not always good at accurately describing things.

hello everyone,

so i have been looking for a spiritual path for a while and i finally realized that the message of satanism really resonates with me. are there any sites or books to recommend on how to get started with this? i don't want to do anything that might attract my parents attention (theyre very strict and had catholic upbringing)...

Read and study joyofsatan.org 

--- In [email protected], <unkoruk_metorran@... wrote:

hello everyone,

so i have been looking for a spiritual path for a while and i finally realized that the message of satanism really resonates with me. are there any sites or books to recommend on how to get started with this? i don't want to do anything that might attract my parents attention (theyre very strict and had catholic upbringing)...

Hello,
I'm new to Satanism and this group. I joined this group to maybe get help from other Satanists or even get to know others. I live a in a bible build state and my whole family are Jesus freaks but my mom...she's an atheist. she's doesn't care what religion or lifestyle I choose as long as its not this one sooooo I'm alone. I have a boyfriend but im worried he'll flip out or leave me.  Can anyone help? ?

Welcome. :) My suggestions is to keep studying Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity, and 666 Black Sun websites. Start a power meditation and yoga program.It would be a good idea to keep Satanism to yourself, because once you say something, word gets out really fast and spreads around.It might also get you in trouble with your parents.
Hail Satan! On Monday, May 5, 2014 2:54:42 PM, "serena_metalhead@..." <serena_metalhead@... wrote:
  Hello,
I'm new to Satanism and this group. I joined this group to maybe get help from other Satanists or even get to know others. I live a in a bible build state and my whole family are Jesus freaks but my mom...she's an atheist. she's doesn't care what religion or lifestyle I choose as long as its not this one sooooo I'm alone. I have a boyfriend but im worried he'll flip out or leave me.  Can anyone help? ?

There is no policy greater than honesty. if they cant accept you as you are, then they aren't worth the effort to keep in your life. Tell your boyfriend what you are and go from their, as for your family. condolences on the lack of understanding they have.   On Monday, May 5, 2014 11:54 AM, "serena_metalhead@..." <serena_metalhead@... wrote:

Hello,

I am also new and would love some advice from a more experienced member, I have a few questions to ask anyone willing to help me, thank you :)

Ask your questions here. Don't be afraid to. The e-groups were made to help everyone.
If you haven't already, read and study joysatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back