Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to Satanism- Need some help

alyxwyld

Uh hi guys, my name is Alyx and i just converted to satanism and i could really use some tips i guess on how to get started. ive done some reacerch but nothing has really told me clearly what i should do to start off. Here is some backround info of me. Im 16 years old, im a male, i recently converted from Christianity, and i live in a christian household. before you guys say im only satanic because i wanted to rebel, ive already taken that into consideration and i feel like it is more than that. i do believe that satan is the true creator of the universe. i noticed that the day after i converted my life started to go uphill pretty fast, wherreas in christianity, my life wass kinda bad. i also noticed something spiritual happening. it felt like something warm like hugging my soul or somethinf like that. it felt like as if satan was accepting me into is family. so now that you have somme backround info, here are a few questions.
1. Am i alllowed to be friends with people who are christians? (alot of my friends are christians. i told them bout me converting but they kept talking to me so i figured it was ok)2. How exactly do i form a relationship with Satan?3. how can i start medditating? (I have never done it before and dont know what to do)4. how do i pray to him? (like is it what christians do, "dear god, bla bla bla, amen" or is it something else?)and finally,5. what can i do to grow stronger in my faith?
I would REALLY appreciate some answers from you guys, because you already know what youre talking about and it makes me feel more at home to hear from other people who believe the same thing as me. If you have any questions you would like to ask me or you would like to answer some of my questions off the website, you can text me at 832-360-7528. you can also text or call me if you would like to just talk about my previous beliefs (i still remember alot about christianity) and i can tell you exactly what they believe.

Ave Satana
(i think thats how i should end this? Yes, i know what it means)

Satan isn't the creator of the universe. He's an extraterrestrial being who genetically engineered humanity. He was born like we do, he didn't exist forever, you know.
Anyway, to answer what you asked:
1) Yes.2-4) Read the main site, study everything there because all these are explained there.5) There's no such thing as faith here. You don't have to believe anything you haven't experienced.
But again study the main site:
Joy of Satan

if you are dedicated then begin a meditation program.Satanic Meditation

Aura cleaning, protection meditation and void meditation must be done a minimum of twice daily.Your first goal should be opening the chakras.

HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, September 3, 2015 6:17 PM, "alyxwyld@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Uh hi guys, my name is Alyx and i just converted to satanism and i could really use some tips i guess on how to get started. ive done some reacerch but nothing has really told me clearly what i should do to start off. Here is some backround info of me. Im 16 years old, im a male, i recently converted from Christianity, and i live in a christian household. before you guys say im only satanic because i wanted to rebel, ive already taken that into consideration and i feel like it is more than that. i do believe that satan is the true creator of the universe. i noticed that the day after i converted my life started to go uphill pretty fast, wherreas in christianity, my life wass kinda bad. i also noticed something spiritual happening. it felt like something warm like hugging my soul or somethinf like that. it felt like as if satan was accepting me into is family. so now that you have somme backround info, here are a few questions.
1. Am i alllowed to be friends with people who are christians? (alot of my friends are christians. i told them bout me converting but they kept talking to me so i figured it was ok)2. How exactly do i form a relationship with Satan?3. how can i start medditating? (I have never done it before and dont know what to do)4. how do i pray to him? (like is it what christians do, "dear god, bla bla bla, amen" or is it something else?)and finally,5. what can i do to grow stronger in my faith?
I would REALLY appreciate some answers from you guys, because you already know what youre talking about and it makes me feel more at home to hear from other people who believe the same thing as me. If you have any questions you would like to ask me or you would like to answer some of my questions off the website, you can text me at 832-360-7528. you can also text or call me if you would like to just talk about my previous beliefs (i still remember alot about christianity) and i can tell you exactly what they believe.

Ave Satana

1. Satan understands that we have to deal with xians in our everyday lives, just don't call them a friend at heart. 2.You become closer to Satan by visualizing his sigil and talking to him. 3. Well if you have done the dedication ritual, you should start of with High Priest HoodedCobras 40 days self empowerment program here's the link for that: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf4. Well we don't pray like xians, we simply imagine Father Satans sigil and talk to him, with respect. 5. Read the Joy of Satan website and the pdf's on Satans library and also consistently meditate.
HAIL SATAN!! 

Good thing your friends didn't freak out.

I advice you to keep your dedication to yourself. As other people might not take it as lightly.

There are people who would like to see us SS in a bad place. Like Jews, or extreme Christians, Muslims etc.. So be careful :)

And congratulations on your dedication! :D

Hail Satan!

Here's a meditation program:
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

And remember to read the JoS site, and Exposing Christianity site to deprogram yourself.

I would change your phone number if I were you. It's not a good idea to post personal information on a public group like this. There are many infiltrators and people who would want to mislead, harm, or even kill you, because you are a Spiritual SatanistI don't mean to scare you off. Just stating the facts.
We also have a forum:JOY OF SATAN
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 3, 2015 6:17 PM, "alyxwyld@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ave Satana

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back