Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to Satanism need some advice from a fellow brother or sister

rillosoares954

hello, i just recently this week devoted myself to satanism seriously. My grandfather was a satanist and thats where it started and ended in my family. I read  the satanic bible earlier this week and found it very much what i feel however I ddnt agree that lord satan isnt a real being. I found this website and it was wonderful. Ive  done a compassion ritual earlier this week(10/3) with no experience for financial purposes and funny enough a job opportunity has appeared although a current job I had has gone, im absolutely positive tge ritual wasnt done 100 percent properly considering i followed antons steps and had 0 experience. Ive tried summoning lucifuge rofocale twice, the first time(10/03) i thought nothing happend when i went to lay down i saw a shadow just standing at my door however no success in communication. today(13/03) i tried again i felt a body high kind of like on opiates and felt kind of exhausted also i began laughing for a small amout of time and just was stuck for a good hour or so but again no contact in actually communicating with lucifuge. My altar is very simple i couldnt find a
pentagram so i put a black shit covering a wooden table and placed tape over it to form a pentagon. black tape was used on the closet behind the altar to make another pentagon. i use three black candles placed to the left of the pentagon and burn some essences with a pleasent smell. am i doing anything wrong... havent done the dedication ritual yet and do i have to perform the regular ritual with chalice and bells for demon summoning as well. as tommorow is a full moon i will attempt it again would like some help to properly do it thanks again HAIL SATANAS

Hello, I'm Marrk. So far so good. You have done some research, have some of the necessary items needed. However, ( I'm going to tell every new comer this ) You need to for us on controlling you powers within. In the early stages you need to open your third eye. Meditate as often as you can. Rituals can backfire onto the caster if done incorrectly. Building your focus is key for that not to happen.

First of all DO the dedication ritual... IF you believe that Satan is a real being (and you'll see it on your own) and have studied thoroughly the joyofSatan.com and exposingchristianity.com sites...Then, you should be spiritually open before attempting to invoke a Demon. After the dedication ritual, you should start meditating; empower your soul. Otherwise, you won't even be able to feel the God's presence if they were to come to you. And our Gods are busy; so you should have a reason for invoking them, not just "for fun" or because you were bored... (except for the fact that they're busy, it also shows respect, to invoke them only when you have something important to ask for help, and you can't do it on your own... but for the time being, just meditate)

Στις 1:26 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 17 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "mairon_marain@..." <mairon_marain@... έγραψε:
  Hello, I'm Marrk. So far so good. You have done some research, have some of the necessary items needed. However, ( I'm going to tell every new comer this ) You need to for us on controlling you powers within. In the early stages you need to open your third eye. Meditate as often as you can. Rituals can backfire onto the caster if done incorrectly. Building your focus is key for that not to happen.

thank you brother for your reply. I did some more reading on the site and will begin this week on the process of opening my soul. I performed the dedication ritual on friday (full moon) and i felt relieved. I will begin the process of opening my third eye as i have seen it is crucial in our progress. thank you again HAIL SATANAS

--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/16/14, mairon_marain@... <mairon_marain@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New to Satanism need some advice from a fellow brother or sister
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 3:46 AM

Hello, I'm Marrk. So far so good. You have done
some research, have some of the necessary items needed.
However, ( I'm going to tell every new comer this ) You
need to for us on controlling you powers within. In the
early stages you need to open your third eye. Meditate as
often as you can. Rituals can backfire onto the caster if
done incorrectly. Building your focus is key for that not to
happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back