Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to Joy of Satan

stableweasel

Hello and I hope you are having a pleasent week so far :).

I have been doing research on the internet on the history of satanism that is not Laveyan Satanism because there is something inside of me that is compelling me to want to research the anti-thesis of what I have been programed to believe by the 7 pillars of society (government, church, media, arts, family, buisness, education) I have some questions about Joy of Satan and the links on the website. if I make a mistake by breaking the rules of the forum, please do not ban me but correct me. I want to develop a deeper understanding of satanism

Does Satan want to hurt me? I am a very hurt person. I have been bullied mentally/physically/emotionally by religious authority figures and their followers to the point where I have contemplated suicide recently. I do not want to seek the help of others because I feel like they will turn on me and use my words against me in addition to the face that no one wants to help me with my problems unless they can get something out of me. Ideserve to be treated with respect like everyone else who treats me likewise and i am a very nice, compassionate, intelligent person but i dont fit into the popular groups/trends

Is Satan really the master of lies? Ive been told all my life that Satan is a malevolent enity who wants to take my “soul” and subject me to horrendous torture if i reject christ. I know in my heart and mind that hell is not a real place, but xianity has planted these seeds of doubt if i oppose their way of thinking and i am genuinely scared that i may be wrong and these xians are right
This is the question i have that may get me banned, but i want to know. Why am i not allowed to emphathize with the religiously afflicted?

Is it wrong to be scared of satanism? i am discovering the various links Joy of Satan has provided and i feel like i am being exposed to a whole new level of skepticism and ideas that not even the great anti-religious people have touched upon; i feel like a floodgate of supressed information has hit me

what is the satanic viewpoint on nihilism?

Thank you for reading my questions
-

1. Father won't hurt you in any way.
2. Xtian god & Father are in today's society backwards. Satan is actually the nicest being you can imagine (but I suggest not to make him angry by disrespecting him). Don't worry you can keep your soul, everyone needs only one... JoS website explains everything
4. Don't be afraid we won't eat you ;)

I hope this helps
Hail Father Satan

Satan in sanskrit language means TRUTH
All of your questions can be answered by reading and studying Joy of Satan.org

No, Satan does not want to hurt you.

No, the jews are the master of lies, not Satan. Everything you've been told about him is an outright lie. Satan is the creator God of gentile humanity and giver of true freedom.

We emphathize will all Gentiles (non-jews), but if they insist on defending the jews even after we've exposed them, and if they fight to defend them, then sadly they become the enemy too.

You still seem to have xtian hung ups, here read all threads made by HP mageson666 and hoodedcobra666

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/forum2.html

Start reading!! They answer all your questions.

Good day.

Nihilism is shit. It is quite the opposite of Satanism. With Satan, you are made to perceive yourself as the divine person that you are, realize your full potential, and evolve to become a real God. Not ever think low of yourself and your own life as with nihilism.

Hey guys... I am new to Joy of Satan, however not new to Satanism...
I originally signed up as a member of the 600 Club which was mostly LaVey Satanists...
I see nothing wrong with worshiping under the beliefs of Anton LaVey, however, whenever I mentioned the afterlife and the Shadows that worshipped Satanism in the afterlife I would get shunned...
Most people on that forum don't believe in the afterlife or Satan at all.

I have proof in my life that Satan is real, I have talked to the dead... I talk to shadows that worship Satanism... I've talked to Fallen Angels that have managed to break out of Hell. etc.

I know that there are Devils in Hell, I know that there are shadows in the afterlife...

I am new to this group, but not new to Satanism... I came here because I heard that you guys believe in Satan and Devils too and I was hoping to find a group that I wouldn't be shunned for talking about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back