Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to all this...Ex mormon

aaron_jense

I belonged to the church of Jesus Christ all my life until about a half year ago. I am fifteen. It was extremely hard it was to break off the church when your parents raised you in it all your life. Especially since I prayed everyday and live in LAyton, Utah which is pretty much the same as living in the Vatican City and being Catholic

All of this looks very interesting. Is their a certain bible on this religion? I'm also going to start reading bibles of different religions even if I dont believe in them so Im not ignorant when making a statement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron_jense" <aaron_jense@... wrote:
I belonged to the church of Jesus Christ all my life until about a half year ago. I am fifteen. It was extremely hard it was to break off the church when your parents raised you in it all your life. Especially since I prayed everyday and live in LAyton, Utah which is pretty much the same as living in the Vatican City and being Catholic

All of this looks very interesting. Is their a certain bible on this religion? I'm also going to start reading bibles of different religions even if I dont believe in them so Im not ignorant when making a statement.
we dont really have a bible. We arent right hand path (religions that get told what to do/believe/ect.) We are left hand. We Power Meditate to increase or develope our psychic abilities, supernatural ablities, and ultimatley reach godhood. We KNOW that religions today are to keep hidden knowledge in the hands of few people. This knowledge came from Satan/enki nd he shows us this knowldge so we can evolve.

to learn about our Group, read all of the Joyofsatan.org site

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron_jense" <aaron_jense@... wrote:

*Sigh* Utah..
Well, You can read up on Spiritual Satanism on JoyOfSatan.com

Experimenting with new ways of life is allways and interesting topic, how ever age may be the hard part. If you are still living with your parents then this probably would be a very hard thing to do, practicing dark arts and other 'abnormal' activitys in their home may cause some conflict. Parents of any faith can be a challenge. I myself was raised as a catholic. But broke my ties with the church at a very young age. But my parents are very open minded and didnt force me into anything i didnt want to spirtiuality wise. If your parents are the same then i say go for it. How ever it can become very hostile and tence if they are closed-minded as most of the "god-squad" are. the Morman faith is very staunch in its ways. and breeds the filth through generation after generation. If this is what you really want to do and you wish to follow the path of Lord Satan then you should consider very carefuly how you break the news to your family. As i dont know you or your family personaly i cant really offer any advice on how to reason with them if they become irrate or even violent as it sometimes does. But we all hope that it doent come to that! As for the bible thing, Yes- there is a satanic bible:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Bible - But it is more of a basic guide to satanism. Rituals, Observations... Other then that i cant really offer you anymore help my friend.

Demonfel -
Aspiring Demonologist.

Certainly, there is a Satanic Bible written by Anton Lavey. It should give a fine look into satanism, though it is not theistic. You should be able to download it from many sites, just google it.

Regards: Jonathan Jansen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back