Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new start

saahirah_belladonna

so ive been a member here for a while, some of you may remember i used to be fairly active here. due to life circumstances i have not been overly that active on here. i posted some stuff a while ago and got some great help from everyonee but i still think im stuck. i havent been emersing myself in anything to do with satanism and feel like im lacking something yet i dont know where to start afresh from. basically all im asking is for some adivce on where to behgin my practice again. i feel like ive been cut off from everything and for some reason just cant figure out how to acess it again. i thought doing meditation would help but it doesnt seem to be doing me any different. i cant be open about my practices, not even completely to my partner (though he does know i am a part of this) so i need some adivce that can be easily done in the privacy of my own room. any help will be much appreciated .

<td val[/IMG]When I first started I stopped for a month because of health reasons.No excuse I know,and now I cant even sell that one to myself anymore.But what I did was start at the basics again.You can always go back to the basics at any time in my opinion.First do a few asana's to limber yourself up.Then basic breathing exercises.Then start opening your chakras one by one starting with the third eye,the crown and all the way down to the base.Do the foundation meditation to feel the energy again.Do the cleaning and spinning of the chakras,and finish with doing you aura of protection.That is pretty much what I still do but I also add some more advanced stuff to it too.Hope that helped,and gave you some encouragement.The only real wrong thing you can do is not start again,but you can always start over anytime.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/16/12, saahirah_belladonna <ewarner63@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] new start
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 6:15 AM

so ive been a member here for a while, some of you may remember i used to be fairly active here. due to life circumstances i have not been overly that active on here. i posted some stuff a while ago and got some great help from everyonee but i still think im stuck. i havent been emersing myself in anything to do with satanism and feel like im lacking something yet i dont know where to start afresh from. basically all im asking is for some adivce on where to behgin my practice again. i feel like ive been cut off from everything and for some reason just cant figure out how to acess it again. i thought doing meditation would help but it doesnt seem to be doing me any different. i cant be open about my practices, not even completely to my partner (though he does know i am a part of this) so i need some adivce that can be easily done in the privacy of my own room. any help will be much appreciated .
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back