Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New...so to speak.

Jordan

Just read the joyofSatan page and decided that I've found a place where I can find peace for my mind away from the way our world has been conformed. I've always know the Bible to be a load of unicorn horns. The first time I read the book I laughed aloud because I can see the ignorance of man in it and I was a child then. As I got older I started to see things from other older spirtual views in the book as well. Ive always known that things were being kept from us by the church. That we aren't what we can be because of the church. I'm open to learning and I hope that I can find my way. Welcome me. For I am Jordan. .<

Welcome :)
On May 1, 2013 6:36 PM, "Jordan" <jordantrent88@... wrote:
  Just read the joyofSatan page and decided that I've found a place where I can find peace for my mind away from the way our world has been conformed. I've always know the Bible to be a load of unicorn horns. The first time I read the book I laughed aloud because I can see the ignorance of man in it and I was a child then. As I got older I started to see things from other older spirtual views in the book as well. Ive always known that things were being kept from us by the church. That we aren't what we can be because of the church. I'm open to learning and I hope that I can find my way. Welcome me. For I am Jordan. .<

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back