Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New, Skeptical, Understanding but Scared

asad4908

Hello all at JoS

I hope you are well. I had stumbled upon the JoS website about a month ago by accident. I have absolutely no idea how this happened because the JoS website has got absolutely nothing in common with the material I generally look up on the internet. Im a professional fashion and glamour photographer and 99% of the time Im studying the works of other photographers. Once I came across this site I started casually skimming through it. However, every day I was drawn to the information contained in it and kept coming back for more and more. I was unaware that the goal of Spiritual Satanism was to empower oneself. All along I had thought that it was just an Anti-Judo/Christian/Muslim movement. The CONCEPT of self empowerment makes perfect sense to me. A little bit about me: I was born and raised a Muslim. I am from Pakistan and moved to the US after high school to attend Yale university and worked for the Motorola Corp as a cellular and space sector engineer and then made a complete U-turn into fashion photography. I have studied the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, and the Quran as an academic text rather than spiritual. Looking at these books this way allows me to form my own arguments and look for VALID, CONVINCING answers in them. The point im trying to make is that I DO know what is contained in these books.

I am a skeptic by nature; I question the validity of almost anything and everything until I find enough evidence in support of the argument being made. I generally dont look at things with preconceived notions but I do have a lot of questions about Satanism, a large number of those probably stem from how Satan or Satanism has been portrayed in the general communities and popular media.

1) Satan and demons have been portrayed extremely negatively in texts and the media. Is there any reason to be afraid or scared of them? The scene from The Exorcism of Emily Rose in the barn comes to mind and paints a horrific picture. If this is false, then I would like to clear that in my mind.

2) Have you actually SEEN Satan and the Demons that the JoS website talks about? If so are they beautiful or are they horrific?

3) What does Satan and Demons sound like? Can you speak directly to them and do they understand all language?

4) Aside from the very convincing argument of self empowement, I am specifically interested in receiving help for my career as a fashion photographer. I am currently going through a huge financial crisis and my studio hasnt done much business in the last two years. I am also a very sexual individual and have a very difficult time in finding a partner that can satisfy my to my liking. Since career and sex or sexuality are things listed as those that demons assist with, I am being honest in what kind of help im looking for from a higher being.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I would greatly appreciate your replies that would help with my queries.

Best Wishes.

No one to respond to my queries? Really?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asad4908" <asadtareen38@... wrote:

Hello all at JoS

I hope you are well. I had stumbled upon the JoS website about a month ago by accident. I have absolutely no idea how this happened because the JoS website has got absolutely nothing in common with the material I generally look up on the internet. Im a professional fashion and glamour photographer and 99% of the time Im studying the works of other photographers. Once I came across this site I started casually skimming through it. However, every day I was drawn to the information contained in it and kept coming back for more and more. I was unaware that the goal of Spiritual Satanism was to empower oneself. All along I had thought that it was just an Anti-Judo/Christian/Muslim movement. The CONCEPT of self empowerment makes perfect sense to me. A little bit about me: I was born and raised a Muslim. I am from Pakistan and moved to the US after high school to attend Yale university and worked for the Motorola Corp as a cellular and space sector engineer and then made a complete U-turn into fashion photography. I have studied the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, and the Quran as an academic text rather than spiritual. Looking at these books this way allows me to form my own arguments and look for VALID, CONVINCING answers in them. The point im trying to make is that I DO know what is contained in these books.

I am a skeptic by nature; I question the validity of almost anything and everything until I find enough evidence in support of the argument being made. I generally dont look at things with preconceived notions but I do have a lot of questions about Satanism, a large number of those probably stem from how Satan or Satanism has been portrayed in the general communities and popular media.

1) Satan and demons have been portrayed extremely negatively in texts and the media. Is there any reason to be afraid or scared of them? The scene from The Exorcism of Emily Rose in the barn comes to mind and paints a horrific picture. If this is false, then I would like to clear that in my mind.

2) Have you actually SEEN Satan and the Demons that the JoS website talks about? If so are they beautiful or are they horrific?

3) What does Satan and Demons sound like? Can you speak directly to them and do they understand all language?

4) Aside from the very convincing argument of self empowement, I am specifically interested in receiving help for my career as a fashion photographer. I am currently going through a huge financial crisis and my studio hasnt done much business in the last two years. I am also a very sexual individual and have a very difficult time in finding a partner that can satisfy my to my liking. Since career and sex or sexuality are things listed as those that demons assist with, I am being honest in what kind of help im looking for from a higher being.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I would greatly appreciate your replies that would help with my queries.

Best Wishes.

Seriously? No one has a response to any of my queries?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asad4908" <asadtareen38@... wrote:

Hello all at JoS

Best Wishes.

B4 I answer some of you questions, as for evidence and such, I know it's well repeated, but read all of the JoS, then exposing christianity, then 666 black sun. (I suggest downloading the ebooks and reading them, the JoS pdf can be found on google or on the egroups, as some members recently have been posting it, as for the other 2:  http://satanslibrary.webs.com/pdf.htm)
After that, we have an egroup that specifically sends the sermons of our High Priests (more than these, but read the sermons here too: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.html) , so I suggest you suscribe to that as well and read each and every sermon, which may be A LOT, but hey, we are the only people giving the truth the way it is, without misinformation and misleading lies. Here's more books to check out:http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com/
It's A LOT of information, but if this is for you, i'm sure you'll enjoy learning about it and crave more and more just as I do.
Now as for your questions: 1) http://web.archive.org/web/201102181025 ... Media.htmlAll forms of media (hollywood, tv shows, news, etc) are controlled by the cosmic enemies of Satan....what better way to keep the public thinking Satan is evil than the box that some people are so stuck to that if it were removed, they would be utterly clueless as to what to do with their time
2) Our High Priests and anyone working one on one with Satan have seen him. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html As for the average Spiritual Satanist, we do not see him until we are ready (as in, opened our astral senses fully, which takes consistency and dedication, proving to Satan we are worthy of him materializing before us). But he is a REAL God, and is always there for us and guides us by 'unseen means' as dictated in the Al-Jilwah.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html My personal experience however, excluding details for space, when I was new and I needed a sign, I had a vision of him while a Demon/Spirit held my hand and a voice told me "don't worry, i'm here. I'm listening". However, proceed into Satanism without expectations. (aka pre-conceived notions ;)
3)Yes we can speak to him, however, until you fully open your astral ears, you won't hear him. Yes they understand all languages, for telepathic communication is universal (speak telepathically to a spanish person, they hear you in spanish and vice versa)
4) Thru power meditations we empower our souls, yes. Thru meditations, affirmations, rituals, "witchcraft", vibrating runes and such, we learn to bring our desires into our life. It takes a lot of learning and practice, but once you understand how it all works, you'll get the hang of it. (But remember, Satanism is about spirituality empowerment, not like xtianity where you pray to a god and expect miracles to happen just on mere faith)
I suggest for future references on how to help your financial crisis and 'sex' situation to report to the egroups with not as many questions and a more specific message.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... les/MONEY/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/files/ (download all these books too)
hope this helped!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hello all at JoS

Best Wishes.
Seeing as how you are new welcome!:) First off seeing as you are of Pakistani Descent you should know how much the israelites lie about situations in the Middle East Satan and The Demons of Hell are Actually The Gods of all of our ancestors. Thus how the jews try to say we are evil as a people or are nothing but shells i their own way of being predjudice against us entirelly as a race them being seperat even admitted by many. 2 Yes I have spoke with them and seen them although it requires a trance to see Them when we are new and yes They are beautiful imagine the angels (angels and Demons same race) except without the decieving and, They help us when we are dedicated aas well. 3 Yes they can speak any languages as when you are speaking to them from a trance the language is universal jsut as when you get thoughts in your head of random depression such as you are a horrible person or some such the opposition the angelics are responsible for such along with their lackies. 4 Considering I do photography in the music industry not to different although you may have been doing it longer, and, breathing in Bright Gold energy into your aura helps bring about wealth and green as well Gold is a very universal colour. As far as sexuality, I myself am somewhat stumped on the same issue of having a ravenous appetite for such and, not finding a female companion who has the same maybe something others can elaborate on.
-Cordially-
Scorned

When you read the whole joyofsatan website all your questions should be answered there...

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Seriously? No one has a response to any of my queries?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asad4908" <asadtareen38@ wrote:

Hello all at JoS

Best Wishes.

Thank you for your response! I have been very intrigued by the JoS website and keep going through the materials over and over again and keep finding myself drawn to it more and more. I will download the books you have suggested and go through them as well. I dont mind the quantity of material as long as i find it interesting and i definitely find all of this very interesting.

I can understand how the portrayal of Satan since the dawn of media for so long can definitively alter the perspective of people permanently until they actually begin to look into the truth behind things.

Correct me if im wrong but are you implying that the majority of satanists with the exception of the high priest/ess havent seen Satan or the demons? Im not doubting the presence of Satan or the Demons in any way, but I have difficulty dealing with the notion that only a handful of people have been able to see Satan and/or the Demons. Im not going into this with any preconceived notions. The only notion I AM going into this with is that I want to know that the Higher Being that I want to believe in is ACTUALLY there for me in my times of need. Isnt that what the Gods are there for? To guide us and help us as we continue to believe and pray to them?

So in order to speak with Satan or the Demons I would need to be astrally open: meaning I would need to regularly meditate and practice yoga? I would actually like to start practicing yoga and meditation before I actually dedicate myself. Is that a good way to go about it?

No I dont expect any miracles to happen. Ive been so disappointed throughout my entire life despite the fact that Im very well educated and groomed. I continued to pray regularly asking for help and guidance but i was met with nothing but misfortune. I kept thinking that maybe God has a plan for me, maybe he will reward me in the next life but then i thought what about this life? Is this just to go to waste? I didnt agree with this.

I will continue to read up on what you have suggested in order to bring about some success to my financial crisis and my sexual needs. I want to make one thing clear: I do not want to get into Satanism with the expectation that this will miraculously take care of these issues. I want to think about dedicating only to know that there is someone looking out for me and will do me justice.

Thanks!

Scorned, Thank you for your welcome!

I am of Pakistani descent but have hardly lived in Pakistan, I only came here a couple of years ago. I was brought up in Chicago. Although I am familiar with how the Jews have always tried to subliminally through mass media tried to pollute our minds with ideologies that only agree with their own.

Can you tell me which Demon you have seen and what does he/she look like? Im very curious to know. What did you feel when you saw them? What did they say to you?

Ok, so communication is achieved through telepathy. That makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up.

Im into fashion photography and have been at it quite some time. Recently ive gone into a major slump and i cant understand why. I want assistance with my work, with being able to to more of it and better. I have never done yoga or meditation exercises but I will begin now since I was still reading up and asking for advice. I will try the exercises you have recommended.

Yes we both face the same problem and it is a major one for me. I have read up on summoning up a succubus, ofcourse, only when one has reach the required aptitude with meditation and experience in interaction with demons. I also tried to read up on others experiences but I found only extremely few mentions and none in detail. So im really not convinced to be honest.

On a side note, maybe its the reading i do all day or what but for some reason the names Astaroth and Belial, keep coming in my head all the time. Any thoughts?

Thank you for your gracious help!

I have met a Demon named Verrier and he has appeared to me many times, he has dark bromn hair to the bottom of his ears, he stands at about 5'11, he has very dark brown eyes, and he looks very friendly. He is a beautiful Demon im glad if this has helped you.

------------------------------
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 8:00 PM PST asad4908 wrote:

I am of Pakistani descent but have hardly lived in Pakistan, I only came here a couple of years ago. I was brought up in Chicago. Although I am familiar with how the Jews have always tried to subliminally through mass media tried to pollute our minds with ideologies that only agree with their own.

Can you tell me which Demon you have seen and what does he/she look like? Im very curious to know. What did you feel when you saw them? What did they say to you?

Ok, so communication is achieved through telepathy. That makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up.

Im into fashion photography and have been at it quite some time. Recently ive gone into a major slump and i cant understand why. I want assistance with my work, with being able to to more of it and better. I have never done yoga or meditation exercises but I will begin now since I was still reading up and asking for advice. I will try the exercises you have recommended.

Yes we both face the same problem and it is a major one for me. I have read up on summoning up a succubus, ofcourse, only when one has reach the required aptitude with meditation and experience in interaction with demons. I also tried to read up on others experiences but I found only extremely few mentions and none in detail. So im really not convinced to be honest.

On a side note, maybe its the reading i do all day or what but for some reason the names Astaroth and Belial, keep coming in my head all the time. Any thoughts?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I have met a Demon named Verrier and he has appeared to me many times, he has dark bromn hair to the bottom of his ears, he stands at about 5'11, he has very dark brown eyes, and he looks very friendly. He is a beautiful Demon. I do have a couple of thoughts on why the names Astaroth and Belial keep going into your mind. First they are both beautiful and friendly demons if they keep going into your head i suggest you do a formal summoning ritual and summon them, they may want to meet you. im glad if this helped

Yahoo! Groups Links

When I went ina deep trance once was in a garden of Sorts I don't have my chakras open all the time(to avoid unwanted beings) but when I did for this setting was in a place where I describe as extremely beautiful it was a garden of sorts I beleive of Lady Astaroth's and she was very nice to talk to and the most beautiful lady I've ever seen on (Earth and otherwise) I've also communicated to my Guardian Demon whom is Marduk(I try not to bother him on not to important things and He is quite patient with me) I personally don't know way to much about Lord Belial, and I know how bad it is in Chicago been there several times they have to be the rudest scum I've met. I have had to contact with them as far as taking pictures at concerts and it gets really annoying.
-Cordially-
Scorned

Thank you Garrett!

Im glad to read about your experience. What did you feel when he appeared to you? Were you scared or surprised?

Yes these names keep coming to my head. You have suggested summoning them but do you think this would be advisable since I have not dedicated yet?

Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Garrett Boles <garrettboles@... wrote:

I have met a Demon named Verrier and he has appeared to me many times, he has dark bromn hair to the bottom of his ears, he stands at about 5'11, he has very dark brown eyes, and he looks very friendly. He is a beautiful Demon. I do have a couple of thoughts on why the names Astaroth and Belial keep going into your mind. First they are both beautiful and friendly demons if they keep going into your head i suggest you do a formal summoning ritual and summon them, they may want to meet you. im glad if this helped

Yahoo! Groups Links

" I do not want to get into Satanism with the expectation that this will miraculously take care of these issues. I want to think about dedicating only to know that there is someone looking out for me and will do me justice."
Very good! Some ppl who come through hear fail to understand this.
So was I implying only the HP's can see Satan? BY ALL MEANS, NO! However, I didn't want you to get your hopes up or get discouraged if you didn't see Satan face to face in such a short time and lose faith, that's why I went into that little ramble. But I can assure you, as can anyone else here, that Satan is indeed a real being, therefore will always being looking out for you. That's why I posted my experience, at that moment, my heart was 100% but my "logical" side was at 99%...then it was pushed to 100%. What I did was perform a thanksgiving ritual (cuz a prayer of mine had been answered the day before) and it was then I recieved the sign, at the height of the ritual when were supposed to 'talk' to Satan one on one and I needed to know this wasn't just me filling in the voids and rationalizing...which Satan proved to me I wasn't :) HAIL SATAN!!!! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html
Feel free to practice meditation and yoga all you want, but read this page before deciding to do meditations prior to dedication:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iders.html
And as for your little bit about god, i know where your coming from. I prayed to that soul-leeching maggot for 7 months straight, up to the point where my first thought when my eyes opened every morning was suicide. The past is behind you, leave it at that, when we dedicate, we start a new life with Satan.
@honorableperson88, Thank you for correcting my terminology. When I used the word materialize, that's what I intended to mean. While typing my response, I had HP Vovim Baghie's experience of Satan in mind (http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... her-satan/) and due to the brilliance of his experience, I chose the word 'materialize' to best describe the situation....but you are right, the astral is indeed very real once you open your senses to it

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New, Skeptical, Understanding but Scared
Sent: Wed, Feb 8, 2012 4:00:40 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Scorned, Thank you for your welcome!

[/TD]

..Hail Satan!! No, I personally would not suggest summoning any Demons out of curiousity, certainly not without being dedicated.
You have gotten many replies from brothers and sisters telling you to study and read more of the JoS website.
This is the only way for you to learn anything, not by asking others of thier experiences.
There is much to be learned, when you study the site.

Thank you Garrett!

Im glad to read about your experience. What did you feel when he appeared to you? Were you scared or surprised?

Yes these names keep coming to my head. You have suggested summoning them but do you think this would be advisable since I have not dedicated yet?

Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Garrett Boles <garrettboles@ wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Wow all this flood of information and arguments that make complete sense have just been overwhelming! I apologize for not being able to check in but there were two reasons for it. the primary being that a lot of new work has come my way and my mother was having surgery so I was extremely busy with that, the secondary reason which, I am a bit ashamed of however honest to admit, is that I had somewhat started to question Satanism once again because of all my previous thoughts and knowledge of a Muslim background. Weird thing is, I was never completely able to block out the logic and the thoughts I had about Satanism. Reading honerableperson88's post, well all i can say is that it totally reeled me back in. 
I have to be very honest here and I trust that everyone here understands I mean no harm or disrespect, and I hope that when I share my questions or doubts I am not ridiculed but I have to bring up one of my fundamental issues about Satanism: I have this inherent fear. I am actually scared at the thoughts of demons. I dont know why. Im really not one to be scared, Ive seen and dealt with some of the ugliest stuff on the planet but this really scared me. Would appreciate your comments on that!

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:21 AM, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
  ..Hail Satan!! No, I personally would not suggest summoning any Demons out of curiousity, certainly not without being dedicated.
You have gotten many replies from brothers and sisters telling you to study and read more of the JoS website.
This is the only way for you to learn anything, not by asking others of thier experiences.
There is much to be learned, when you study the site.

Thank you Garrett!

Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Garrett Boles <garrettboles@ wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Know how you must be feeling.I was from an islamic backgroundI had never let any of my namaaz become qazaa(taking extra precaution for my fajr namaaz) for 15 years kept three months(Rajab,Shaban & Ramzan)fast  never missed an ammal of "Laialtul Raghaib" and all the others u r supposed to do in those 3 months .Yet........am happier now and no there is nothing to be scared of, if you are scared in the beginning ask FATHER ENKI to show you the demons in your sleep and as u get over your fear they will reveal themselves to u

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RAHAIL AGARES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back