Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Satanists

TheCrimsonScythe

I am currently 14 years of age, I have been converting people at my school to Satisim, would this please Satan?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I am currently 14 years of age, I have been converting people at my school to Satisim, would this please Satan?
Don't do that in real life, it can be dangerous for you. Satan states this as well in the Black Book of Satan (read it on joyofsatan.org)

TheCrimsonScythe said:
You are doing no favors to anyone when you babble like ignoramus. Be wise and remain silent about your beliefs. People do not know the difference between "satanism" and Spiritual Satanism. Most people think Satan is a red horned figure. :roll:

Satan and Gods and Goddesses in general are pleased with those who advance spiritually and also promote Spiritual Satanism in a safe way (anonymously), do online/offline and spiritual warfare. Online/offline warfare would be spreading Spiritual Satanism in a safe way that does not in any way compromise your safety, but also that you do not bring bad attenttion to it since there is enough of that already by fools and jews.

Serbon said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:
Don't do that in real life, it can be dangerous for you. Satan states this as well in the Black Book of Satan (read it on joyofsatan.org)
Thank you, some people have been giving me side eyes but half the school also knows I'm a Satanist. I told people the truth, I got them to look at the JoS website and a couple people went up to me asking how to summon demons and what they need to sacrifice to Satan.. They don't seem to understand that everything they were taught as Christian filth were lies.

TheCrimsonScythe said:

Bad idea, they'll get you suspended or get killed. Satan cares for your safety and wellbeing first. You can drop or joke about redpills here and there. I suggest for you to make them interested in pagan mythos first or make them interested in nordic runic magick.

KILLED?! Wtf?!
When a teacher heard me talk about it she just looked at me weird. And I don't think I can be suspended, our school says that support all cultures. Nobody's gonna jump me, everyone thinks im going to be a school shooter so nobody wants to try and piss me off. Its awesome. And I didn't know people hated Satanists so much as to KILL them.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Serbon said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:
Thank you, some people have been giving me side eyes but half the school also knows I'm a Satanist. I told people the truth, I got them to look at the JoS website and a couple people went up to me asking how to summon demons and what they need to sacrifice to Satan.. They don't seem to understand that everything they were taught as Christian filth were lies.
That is not good, Please keep your alliance hidden from other who might hurt you.

I can imagine your jewish classmates.
Oy vey, poison their water.

Anyway it can be extremely dangerous, to give you an example they slit a teacher's throat because a guy dreamt that the teacher had offended mohammed.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
KILLED?! Wtf?!
When a teacher heard me talk about it she just looked at me weird. And I don't think I can be suspended, our school says that support all cultures. Nobody's gonna jump me, everyone thinks im going to be a school shooter so nobody wants to try and piss me off. Its awesome. And I didn't know people hated Satanists so much as to KILL them.

You should not joke about it, and you should not tell anyone what you are confessing. In the past, a man had to leave JoS because he made videos of himself preaching the Truth in online videos. Shortly afterwards he announced that he was being followed and that he could be in danger. He left JoS shortly after and has not been heard from since. But that was over 10 years ago, and JoS was still very much in its infancy.

Can you imagine what would happen now if that happened again? You might feel special now because you are, you are different from your peers and others, but you shouldn't spread that around. If someone asks you about your religion, say that you don't believe in anything or something like that, but you can't say anything about your original religion.

Pretend to be of the religion that dominates in your country and as your parents are, do it correctly. Don't worry, it's an understandable situation, the important thing is that you don't contribute much or join them completely.

Christianity and Islam are just criminal and lying communist parties. Study our findings and knowledge about the Jews and their agenda and shut up.

TheCrimsonScythe said:

Don’t tell this anyone for your own safety. Most people wouldn’t even understand and have the courage to walk on this path.

Careful kiddo, bravery can turn into stupidity in a moment.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do you realize that most muslims in the world would love to cut off your head? And they don't care if you are a child, they would do it anyway. And you don't know everybody you are talking to, and you don't know their families who they will tell about you when they go home.
No.. I didn't. Thats a bit extreme. Thanks..

I did not realize the severity of what I've done. For that I'm sorry and want to thank everyone for making me realize that it could get me killed. I will try to be more wise about my decisions in the future.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I did not realize the severity of what I've done. For that I'm sorry and want to thank everyone for making me realize that it could get me killed. I will try to be more wise about my decisions in the future.

Relax, you don't have to worry so much if they ask, just say you wanted to look like you were showing off, but don't care. Do the Protective Aura daily with affirmations and you'll be fine.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Thanks guys!

I have a question though, I want to be able to use pyrokinesis, does anyone know what meditation path I should take to be able to successfully invoke fire?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Thanks guys!

I have a question though, I want to be able to use pyrokinesis, does anyone know what meditation path I should take to be able to successfully invoke fire?
It's not for beginners

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Thanks guys!

You should master the basics first, then you should move onto intermediate methods, and finally advanced methods. You can prepare yourself to advanced stage when you are in intermediate stage. This would be safe and sensible approach.

Xtard priests could be really dangerous too, if they came to know this. Some of them sacrifice children, many of them rape them.

As for pyrokinesis, first you need to have your chakras open, and also master:
:arrow: void meditation
:arrow: circulating energy
:arrow: energy breathing
:arrow: breath of fire

Then one can move on preliminary element meditations, including the fire element. The preliminary meditations are those in the intermediate section, while still perfecting the basics you mastered.

Once you've mastered the preliminary meditations, you can move to the actual meditations of the elements, especially the fire element. This should give you a better feel for handling fire energy.

Only after you've mastered all of those it's appropriate to start working on pyrokinesis.

Stormblood said:
Xtard priests could be really dangerous too, if they came to know this. Some of them sacrifice children, many of them rape them.

As for pyrokinesis, first you need to have your chakras open, and also master:
:arrow: void meditation
:arrow: circulating energy
:arrow: energy breathing
:arrow: breath of fire

Then one can move on preliminary element meditations, including the fire element. The preliminary meditations are those in the intermediate section, while still perfecting the basics you mastered.

Once you've mastered the preliminary meditations, you can move to the actual meditations of the elements, especially the fire element. This should give you a better feel for handling fire energy.

Only after you've mastered all of those it's appropriate to start working on pyrokinesis.
Thanks for the advice brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back