Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New satanist

lord_satan_hail

Hello dear !
I m new satanist ! I was atheist, and from Muslim background ! Their religious view has screwed my life, I can't go out , I can't talk to anyone , I'm locked up in the house , so I tried to join illuminati , but they are asking me to send them money that I don't have , thus I decided to build direct relation with lord satan ! But since I ev read ur wonderful manual joy of satan ! It seems that I can easily achieve lords assistance !
Please guid me !
2nd my people wants to disgrace me I got max a month after that my mother in law will get back to screw my life totally !
So how can I get lord's assistance to defeat my enimies ? And I also want to build a relationship with demon ! Especially sexual ! How can I do that safely ? In joy of satan you mentioned they don't harm those who are under the protection of lord satan ! But other online sources say they will harm !
I ev a son n I'm new !
Kindly guide
Please reply soon

Please help me am a new satanist. For how long does our father Satan
take to answer when you request things like money

Hello.
To answer your question about defeating your enemies, respectfully ask Father Satan to help you for this.
To answer your question about building a relationship with a demon, a sexual one. Go here: Satanic Magick   Read everything that is on: Joy of Satan   And for your saying that demons who serve Satan wont hurt you when you dedicate your soul to Satan, but make sure that you dedicate it when you are ready, physically, mentally and spiritually.

Please please i need your help friends What is the difference between
dedicating and selling your soul?.

I believe that when you sell your soul Satan will give you everything you desire but I believe that he will be disappointed that you took the easy way and will not only stop you from becoming a god but will enforce some punishment of some kind after death or Satan might just reincarnate you until you get it right

But when you dedicate your soul to him and only him I KNOW that he will slowly start giving you bits and pieces of everything you deserve then he will give you everything you want with work (I know this because I've only been a satanist for a few weeks but when I threw away my bible and performed the dedication ritual a couple things that I've been trying to get for several months are all of a sudden coming to me without me putting in effort) and I believe that if you stay dedicated to the Left hand path you will become a god after death,this is Lucifers plane for us all along.

Lmk if that all helps

Is loban good for burning as an incense for the ritual ?

On 09/03/2016, Gilbert Nightray carstensen.sadie@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Dedicating - to devote yourself for a purpose.
Selling your soul - doing anything, or even something bad or dishonest in
turn for power, money, respect, ect.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:14 AM, lovewell kaniini lovewellkaniini@...

Selling your soul to Father Satan. That's a laugh. Father Satan doesn't want souls he doesn't want anything just to have his creation love him the way he loves us. Dedicate yourself to him and he shall do the same.
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 1:04 AM, jaylonreece454@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I believe that when you sell your soul Satan will give you everything you desire but I believe that he will be disappointed that you took the easy way and will not only stop you from becoming a god but will enforce some punishment of some kind after death or Satan might just reincarnate you until you get it right

But when you dedicate your soul to him and only him I KNOW that he will slowly start giving you bits and pieces of everything you deserve then he will give you everything you want with work (I know this because I've only been a satanist for a few weeks but when I threw away my bible and performed the dedication ritual a couple things that I've been trying to get for several months are all of a sudden coming to me without me putting in effort) and I believe that if you stay dedicated to the Left hand path you will become a god after death,this is Lucifers plane for us all along.

Lmk if that all helps

Ok Thank you, so during meditation what should be in our mind?? Help
me please am totally new but i truly love our father Satan

On 09/03/2016, jaylonreece454@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I believe that when you sell your soul Satan will give you everything you
desire but I believe that he will be disappointed that you took the easy way
and will not only stop you from becoming a god but will enforce some
punishment of some kind after death or Satan might just reincarnate you
until you get it right

But when you dedicate your soul to him and only him I KNOW that he will
slowly start giving you bits and pieces of everything you deserve then he
will give you everything you want with work (I know this because I've only
been a satanist for a few weeks but when I threw away my bible and performed
the dedication ritual a couple things that I've been trying to get for
several months are all of a sudden coming to me without me putting in
effort) and I believe that if you stay dedicated to the Left hand path you
will become a god after death,this is Lucifers plane for us all along.

Lmk if that all helps

Jaylonreece, the only people who you can sell your soul to are the jews, you can sell your soul to them and get absolutely nothing for it in return, but they will own you forever! 

The difference is that selling your soul is a term made up by our enemy, the jewish people, to frighten people into believing Satan is some sort of evil monster that will make you do all his vile deeds and demand blood sacrifices everyday when you come to him. 

To sell your soul, means to forfeit your rights as a human being, it means that who ever you sell your soul to now owns you for ever. atan doesn't want to own you. He wants you to own yourself and to own your own destiny. He frees you from slavery and oppression and bestows truth, wisdom and understanding to all who are dedicated to him.

The dedication ritual is a formal rite to show Satan that you wish to dedicate yourself to him and his mission and work as hard as you can to achieve Satans mission and do as much as you can to develop and empower yourself, in return you recieve guidance from the gods and get help with everything you wish to accomplish as long as you also give them your effort in return. It is an equal relationship between you the human and Satan the creator god of the gentile peoples. Where you get rewarded for everything you do for him AND for yourself! As a bonus you get to speak with the most amazing beings in the universe everyday and build relationships with the most powerful sovereigns that have ever existed. 

Satan has the power to direct you and make you do whatever he wants effortlessly, but he doesn't take control of you, he doesn't use his power to control his dedicated followers, even if they don't hold up their end of the agreement, which is to fight for him and his mission. You recieve protection, help and favors if you are an active satanist and you receive nothing if you are a lazy fool who is not doing anything to destroy our enemies and is ready to become a jewish slave. 

There are no shortcuts in life. That is the same in Satanism, it is a long and at times hard road, but it is the most rewarding of all. You can't sell your soul and recieve great power, bla bla bla. You can perform your power meditations and in a few years recieve real power that is entirely yours and also gained entirely by you, not borrowed from the gods or anything. 

You don't become a god of death, please educate yourself. Lucifer isn't a god of death either. He is the king of kings, the immortal god who created the gentile peoples, the first of his kind to become an immortal god. Any who oppose him or his children face his wrath. Any who follow him are given the oppertunity to become as he and the other gods are. A true immortal and an oppertunity to walk amongst the gods, to become one of them. 
That means you will gain the power to create and to destroy, the power of infinity. The ability to infinitly empower yourself and grow to unforseen heights, master the 4 elements, gain the ability to create life, heal anything and anyone and to destroy your enemies whomever they might be. The power to dictate your own distiny, to become the master of your own existence. THAT is what you can gain by dedicating to Satan and by being a dedicated warrior of satan. 

HAIL SATAN!

---In [email protected], <lovewellkaniini@... wrote :

Is loban good for burning as an incense for the ritual ?

On 09/03/2016, Gilbert Nightray carstensen.sadie@...
Dedicating - to devote yourself for a purpose.
Selling your soul - doing anything, or even something bad or dishonest in
turn for power, money, respect, ect.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:14 AM, lovewell kaniini lovewellkaniini@...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back