Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Recurit

Sway

I just dedicated myself to Satan a little over one hour ago and am ready to start my training.

Any and all help or advice is welcomed.

Thanks.

--- In [email protected], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... wrote:

My only advice is, stick to it soldier! :D

Hail Satan!

Thanks. I will do my best.
Now, I'm just a little bit curious. I recieved this e-mail yesterday : From: Macabre_of_sin (macabre_of_sin@...) Date: Wednesday, October 06, 2110 6:52 PM To: johnofspokane(johnthomas19@...) Subject: Dedication? So did you just dedicate youself  to th JoS version of Lord Satan? Did you happen to ask other  Satanists about this group? Gods, gods and more gods.   Well, sir and/or madam. I am very curious as to why you felt you had to ask me this question personally and not on an open fourm? Could it have something to do with your comment about multible gods? If you had asked my openly, on this fourm, I would have willingly told you that I had indeed looked at everything I could find online about other groups and did not agree with the vast majority of beliefs I found there. I would like to ask you, Macabre_of_sin, if you do not agree with what the JoS has to say, what are you doing hanging out at a sight that is linked directly to the JoS? Also, why would you insult every member of this site by asking such a question privately rather than publicly? I do apologise to all on this sight for sounding rude and hostile. It's just that the person that sent me the above e-mail worded it in such a way, and used a method of contacting me, that makes me think this is an attempt to further ones own personal agenda. Something I simply will not allow anyone to use me for. Again, I apologise to any and all that may ahve been upset or offended by my words.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back