Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new recruit

wickedclownfire

hey guys names every other religion as tossed me asside cuz im gay an there 4 evil what is satans stance on homosexuality what do u guys actually believe in all i no about satanism is from the film the omen sum thing 2 do with u believe the antichrist will come an will kill jesus lol would u guys kindly educate me an take me in as a member of this site an group

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@... wrote:
hey guys names every other religion as tossed me asside cuz im gay an there 4 evil what is satans stance on homosexuality what do u guys actually believe in all i no about satanism is from the film the omen sum thing 2 do with u believe the antichrist will come an will kill jesus lol would u guys kindly educate me an take me in as a member of this site an group
We are not EVIL like the media tell you! Read all of the joyofsatan.org website, this explains alot! Also read exposingchristianity.com, looks like you need to check that out lol. We arent a religion in my Book. What we know is real and can be applied. Satan accepts anyone that wants to come to him. We actually had a Group of Spiritual Satanists for homosexuals, i dont know if its still up but you see, your still welcome

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@... wrote:
I've been told I'm going to hell before because I'm bi, so I sorta know what you went through, and last I checked Satan doesn't care if your bi or gay. If you want find out what Satanism is about I would go to JoyofSatan.com thats where I learned every thing I know and Satan doesn't push himself on anyone, so read and figure it out at your own pace.

Hope I was of some help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@ wrote:

We are not EVIL like the media tell you! Read all of the joyofsatan.org website, this explains alot! Also read exposingchristianity.com, looks like you need to check that out lol. We arent a religion in my Book. What we know is real and can be applied. Satan accepts anyone that wants to come to him. We actually had a Group of Spiritual Satanists for homosexuals, i dont know if its still up but you see, your still welcome
yeah, satan has absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuals, there are even a few gay demons if i remember correctly. and yeah, dont listen to anything in the mainstream media or movies about satanism, just about all of it is 99.999% wrong. look over the w joy of satan website and it will answer your questions.

I'm 24 and became bisexual when I accepted Satan at age 17. Bro, Satan wants us to sin. Man to man sex is sin against goddamn god and goddamn jesus christ's desires. So, as brothers of damnation, we must do all sin. I'll love the antichrist but would fight him for the honor of killing goddamn jesus fucking christ.
So bruder, accept being gay as a gift from Satan. Get with as many men as you can and have sex with them. Curse god and christ as you praise Satan. Make your heart as black as you can as you damn your soul.

<td val[/IMG]Hi folks !! I hope every one is doing amazing at their meditations ! Every one got to understand think okay ? Satanism right ? Energy manipulation ? Really do your meditations ! Merkaba really works my Respects To COMANDER AZAZEL , couldnt thank him enough   my Respects To LORD BELIAL - couldnt Thank him enough !!!   Please check out this new web site - www.hellsforce.webs.com and as for Satanic folks in India www.satanicindia.webs.com   Please do check it out   HAIL FATHER SHAITHAN !!!   HAIL FATHER SHAITHAN !!!   HAIL FATHER SHAITHAN !!!   Respects to my MASTER !!!

--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Marc <rebelmarc@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: new recruit
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 2:17 PM

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@ ... wrote:

I'm 24 and became bisexual when I accepted Satan at age 17. Bro, Satan wants us to sin. Man to man sex is sin against goddamn god and goddamn jesus christ's desires. So, as brothers of damnation, we must do all sin. I'll love the antichrist but would fight him for the honor of killing goddamn jesus fucking christ.
So bruder, accept being gay as a gift from Satan. Get with as many men as you can and have sex with them. Curse god and christ as you praise Satan. Make your heart as black as you can as you damn your soul.
[/TD]
Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!

Marc, you are in the wrong group. What you are preaching isn't what we are about. From your post you're apparently, though I loath the term, a christian satanist. You are one of those idiots that believe everything you've read in the bible, and think Father Satan is exactly what the xtians make him out to be.

For the past seven years you've been living a lie. Satan wants us to be true to ourselves, and if being gay or bisexual is part of who you are then fine. Don't, however, try to be something you are not. A straight man with the facade of being homosexual is a lie, and with that lie you are lying to Satan. He knows the truth, and lying is very offensive.

Satan doesn't want us to "sin", as a Satanist your definition of "sin" should be quite different than that taught at your local church. "Sin" to a Satanist is not standing up for what is right; harming those that don't deserve it; adversely affecting the prosperity of the Satanic community; disrespecting the Gods of Hell; etc...

All this fucking bullshit talk about "brothers of damnation", making your heart black and damning your soul is nothing but xtian talk. We Satanists strive to enlighten and empower our souls. We are not "black hearted", because, unlike the black hearted judeo-xtian fuckers, we give a damn. We give a damn about our families, our friends, our selves, and OUR planet.

So either get the fuck out, or enlighten your self with a bit of light reading, namely www.joyofsatan.org, and www.exposingchristianity.com

Take the time out to acquaint yourself with what Satanism really is, then maybe you will be welcome here. If you only want to be an evil person, killing and raping as you please, then you should study to become a jew.

Yeah, there is a side of Satanism that harms people, but there is just as much a side that helps people. You've fallen too far off the deep end. Learn a few things, reassess your life, figure out who you really are, a Satanist or some kike fucking xtian ass.

To all the true children of Enki, here's a big HAIL SATAN! May we crush our enemies and reclaim this world in the name of all the Gods of Hell!

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Marc" <rebelmarc@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@ wrote:

Here here my brother, well said. And as to you Marc please try to understand we are not trying to belittle you. But you show your own ignorance by saying that you are 'sining' in the service of Lord Satan. The 'Sins Of Satan' are far different than the 'Sins of the Xian Fools' The only ones who want you to go about raping and killing are those corrupt xian idiots. Just so they can turn and blame Satan for your crude, disgusting, and disreputable behavior. Be yourself with in the confines of the law, the more evils in this world that can be blamed on Satan the stronger the Xian arguements become. The way I see is it that because you've never really learned the truth your following half truths and out and out lies. No one blames you for what the Xians brain-washed you with. But please... read the stuff on the site, allow yourself to become enlightened. And then come back and share in the love of Satan.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_dragon_of_enki" <the_dragon_of_enki@... wrote:

Marc, you are in the wrong group. What you are preaching isn't what we are about. From your post you're apparently, though I loath the term, a christian satanist. You are one of those idiots that believe everything you've read in the bible, and think Father Satan is exactly what the xtians make him out to be.

For the past seven years you've been living a lie. Satan wants us to be true to ourselves, and if being gay or bisexual is part of who you are then fine. Don't, however, try to be something you are not. A straight man with the facade of being homosexual is a lie, and with that lie you are lying to Satan. He knows the truth, and lying is very offensive.

Satan doesn't want us to "sin", as a Satanist your definition of "sin" should be quite different than that taught at your local church. "Sin" to a Satanist is not standing up for what is right; harming those that don't deserve it; adversely affecting the prosperity of the Satanic community; disrespecting the Gods of Hell; etc...

All this fucking bullshit talk about "brothers of damnation", making your heart black and damning your soul is nothing but xtian talk. We Satanists strive to enlighten and empower our souls. We are not "black hearted", because, unlike the black hearted judeo-xtian fuckers, we give a damn. We give a damn about our families, our friends, our selves, and OUR planet.

So either get the fuck out, or enlighten your self with a bit of light reading, namely www.joyofsatan.org, and www.exposingchristianity.com

Take the time out to acquaint yourself with what Satanism really is, then maybe you will be welcome here. If you only want to be an evil person, killing and raping as you please, then you should study to become a jew.

Yeah, there is a side of Satanism that harms people, but there is just as much a side that helps people. You've fallen too far off the deep end. Learn a few things, reassess your life, figure out who you really are, a Satanist or some kike fucking xtian ass.

To all the true children of Enki, here's a big HAIL SATAN! May we crush our enemies and reclaim this world in the name of all the Gods of Hell!

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Marc" <rebelmarc@ wrote:

The true evil are far and few between. Usually like corrupt officials pulling the strings. They come from every area of life as well as every religion and belief system. Most of the rest are brainwashed idiots.

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:19:24 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: new recruit
Here here my brother, well said. And as to you Marc please try to understand we are not trying to belittle you. But you show your own ignorance by saying that you are 'sining' in the service of Lord Satan. The 'Sins Of Satan' are far different than the 'Sins of the Xian Fools' The only ones who want you to go about raping and killing are those corrupt xian idiots. Just so they can turn and blame Satan for your crude, disgusting, and disreputable behavior. Be yourself with in the confines of the law, the more evils in this world that can be blamed on Satan the stronger the Xian arguements become. The way I see is it that because you've never really learned the truth your following half truths and out and out lies. No one blames you for what the Xians brain-washed you with. But please... read the stuff on the site, allow yourself to become enlightened. And then come back and share in the love of Satan.

Hail Satan

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "the_dragon_ of_enki" <the_dragon_ of_enki@. .. wrote:

So either get the fuck out, or enlighten your self with a bit of light reading, namely www.joyofsatan. org, and www.exposingchristi anity.com

In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Marc" <rebelmarc@ wrote:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@ wrote:

A better way to put it, Satanism is a label for pre-christian Paganism. There was no yahweh or jesus in Paganism so these entities are false and invented. No one blamed Lord Enki/Satan for all the evils that happened since they considered Him the creator of humanity and the bringer of knowledge. Once you think about Satanism this way it will make a lot more sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "takigakureninkei" <takigakureninkei@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_dragon_of_enki" <the_dragon_of_enki@ wrote:

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Marc" <rebelmarc@ wrote:

i have just joined this group and recently found out about www.joyofsatan.com and by reading the website it has tottally grabbed my attention and i want to learn straight away.but can someone please help me by telling me the full method of summoning a demon.i have the demons sigil and the prayer but i don't know what to do fully

HAIL SATAN!

I always knew jc could never be, for the bible says cursed is he that hangs from a tree... I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Too long have I been cheated out of the fruits of my birthrights, given shit, and told it was going to be better one day. That day is now. I am in LV area and looking for other true satanists in the area. New to active satanism and hungry for knowledge.

<td val[/IMG]baphometwon666 im in the las vegas area as well and too am seeking others in the satanist community. shoot me an e mail   HAIL SATAN!

--- On Sun, 1/10/10, baphometwon666 <baphometwon666@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] new recruit
Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 2:10 PM

HAIL SATAN!

I always knew jc could never be, for the bible says cursed is he that hangs from a tree... I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Too long have I been cheated out of the fruits of my birthrights, given shit, and told it was going to be better one day. That day is now. I am in LV area and looking for other true satanists in the area. New to active satanism and hungry for knowledge.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]baphometwon666 im in the las vegas area as well and too am seeking others in the satanist community. shoot me an e mail

--- On Sun, 1/10/10, baphometwon666 <baphometwon666@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] new recruit
Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 2:10 PM

HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]
[TR]

Again, Welcome to Hell's Army!

I hope that Hunger is never filled, but instead leads you always towards the Feast that awaits Us ALL in the Absence Of Our Fathers Foe's, when We Dine in the Company Of God's!!!! Stay Hungry, but Feast, Feast on the Demise of All that Stands to Oppose Us, that Stands to Oppose HIS WILL!!

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "baphometwon666" <baphometwon666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Good and evil are opinions, such as right and wrong. We don't discriminate against people. What is natural to you is in your nature and nobody's going to infringe on your self-hood. We don't believe in the bible go here exposingchristianity.com and it will explain how the ancient texts were perverted to create the bible...

HAIL ENKI!

I have noticed that as I progress in satanism and the occult in general, and am losing hold of the common moral standards of the world community now, I see things in a much clearer perspective.
It doesn't matter if you're black, white, yellow, or blue for that matter. As you progress you'll see that people are to be judged by their personal potential, intelligence, usage of that intelligence, strenght(physical and emotional) and personality as a whole.
You too will eventually transcend all moral standards, and being gay will not matter anymore. If it matters to someone else, you'll be able to toss them aside like a rag doll.

Ave Satanas!
May his soldiers look upon the battlefield with pride, proclaiming their victory!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rammesses II" <corpsedefiled@... wrote:

Good and evil are opinions, such as right and wrong. We don't discriminate against people. What is natural to you is in your nature and nobody's going to infringe on your self-hood. We don't believe in the bible go here exposingchristianity.com and it will explain how the ancient texts were perverted to create the bible...

HAIL ENKI!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back