Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New prince of UK

claudius

Greetings

I what to no the reaction of my gentiles brotherhood world wide about this topic
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Know this, all the monarchy's were Gentiles, until infested by jews.
The Russian czar who was Gentiles was executed along with the czarina and their 5 kids by one of the communist Russian leaders

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 23 Jul 2013, at 10:37 p.m., "hwitwyrm" <hwitwyrm@... wrote:

Unfortunately the British royal family has Rothschild blood, so they definitely are with the enemy I'm afraid.

Hail Satan!
Hail Glasya-Labolas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Greetings

I what to no the reaction of my gentiles brotherhood world wide about this topic

The balding "once-pretty-boy" prince had a baby? Not a big shock to me considering how "royalty" is typically obligated to pass their "royal" bloodline along. *cough* *sarcasm* *cough*

Seriously though, I heard somewhere Prince William was remarked as being "The Anti-Christ"? Someone to be on the rise, wielding enormous power, on a divine path to bring about the dawn of a new age? Prince William? What a joke.

In regards to him having a baby however, I'm sure it can bring them much happiness and I would congratulate them for being successful at procreation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Greetings

They both have Jewish blood. They even had a Jewish wedding ceremony.  The Jews starting in the 17th century  when they came back into England. Starting buying up and infiltrating the aristocracy. From the lower branches and up. Till Lord Rothschild became the most powerful man in the British Empire by the Victorian period. No mistake the Rothschild's are part of the British aristocracy. Of which from the records William's mother had Rothschild blood. And just looking at him. He does not look like a typical English person that nose alone knows. Even Churchill from reports, mother was Jewish. This is why there has never been a internationalist Jewish move to topple the British Royals. Unlike the Royalty of the French, Russian, German and Austrian, Chinese Empires.  For all this verbal farting about Democracy. Even people here repeat because they still have not taken their minds all the way back from the Jewtrix. Dumbocracy is all bullshit. Always has been always will be. The Jews admit this and this is why the Jews push Democracy as religion. They confess the Aristocracy was the last major block to their power and once the Jews succeed in pulling them down and putting Liberal Democracies in they place they owned. And from here marching right to pure Communism. In fact where they went right to Communism it was just called centralized Democracy.  Democracy is  control by Jewish Oligarchy. The Jewish psychological warfare program of Liberalism has been the worst blow to the Western world after Christianity. Its just Atheist Christianity. I am never amazed by how people buy Democracy is the best evhurr! Because they are weak minded assholes who don't even have an opinion they are just a walking TV, mentally playing all the programming channels of the paradigm. Thinking they are somehow special and unique and a free thinker for saying what they have been told to think their own life.  In skrule I was taught how wonderfool Athens was because it had a democracy. But having studied the Greeks for myself. I knew right there. This society is ass backwards. As I am aware of the actual nature of Athenian Democracy and how it destroyed Athens. And why. Even the surviving works of  the Platonic  schools such as the Republic,  stated that Democracy is trash. The whole lie of Democracy is built upon the lie of the same universal egalitarianism and suffrage. That Christianity is. No mistake Democracy always destroys every nation it touches. Its simply not part of reality and is against the aristocratic principal all life in the universe is built upon.  Its funny watching shitheads cry about how Democracy has been corrupted. They just can't get enough of trying to polish that turd into gold.  The very ideal that only a certain small, elite class of people with proper training and experience for statecraft are fit to make the intelligent decisions that govern the fate of the nation. And not: Booby Jackz-off-alotz. From humpdown lane. Is totally fucking alien to them.  Even the very fact they are constantly looking to vote for a person who displays the qualities of such naturally occurring Aristocracy.  And thus unconsciously display the desire to be ruled by such aristocratic class in doing so. Is also lost to them.   
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:21:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New prince of UK
  The balding "once-pretty-boy" prince had a baby? Not a big shock to me considering how "royalty" is typically obligated to pass their "royal" bloodline along. *cough* *sarcasm* *cough*

Seriously though, I heard somewhere Prince William was remarked as being "The Anti-Christ"? Someone to be on the rise, wielding enormous power, on a divine path to bring about the dawn of a new age? Prince William? What a joke.

In regards to him having a baby however, I'm sure it can bring them much happiness and I would congratulate them for being successful at procreation.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Greetings

I am just so uninterested; we split from the UK long time ago. Why should I care if some prince's prince has a kid? Rothschild blood or not, he will never have any authority over me.

Greetings

I never saw what the fuck makes such a remote event such a big deal.
First, I did not give a fuck about the marriage, which detracts people
from preparing for what they really need, material or spiritual. And
now I don't give one about this baby. They make such a big deal--what,
should I give up my Jupiter squares just so I can spend more time
looking at that thing?

To rub salt into the wounds, they are kikes. The mother is a kike,
making the baby one as well. The father is also half kike (at least,
and that assumes Diana was Gentile). Therefore, that thing has to be a
kike--and it sure looks disgustingly ugly when I do chance to see the
picture of that thing. As for when they married, I was too busy hogging
my share of silver to even notice.

And, that thing being so ugly and a kike, I think I will stick with my
Jupiter squares. At least that way I won't look into that face and want
to puke.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" wrote:

I am just so uninterested; we split from the UK long time ago. Why
should I care if some prince's prince has a kid? Rothschild blood or
not, he will never have any authority over me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" claudiuslawal@ wrote:

Greetings

I what to no the reaction of my gentiles brotherhood world wide
about this topic

Don I agree on everything up to the point where you started using natural law to advocate Aristocracy.

If you put everything down to the principle that in nature it's survival of the fittest and naturally there are hierarchies etc.
Then I should do what's best for me and my own only, so should you, so should everyone else. But if that were to happen no hierarchy or aristocracy could exist, because no civilization or authority could exist at all if everyone embraced that principle.

Aristocracy have always rested on the fact that some people are *believed* to be superior by having an in with a God or whatever and so others must kneel before them and turn away from their own interests.

You really can't use natural law to justify Aristocracies because as I said if all of us were to embrace those principles an Aristocracy couldn't stand. No government could.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

They both have Jewish blood. They even had a Jewish wedding ceremony.  The Jews starting in the 17th century  when they came back into England. Starting buying up and infiltrating the aristocracy. From the lower branches and up. Till Lord Rothschild became the most powerful man in the British Empire by the Victorian period.

No mistake the Rothschild's are part of the British aristocracy. Of which from the records William's mother had Rothschild blood. And just looking at him. He does not look like a typical English person that nose alone knows. Even Churchill from reports, mother was Jewish.

This is why there has never been a internationalist Jewish move to topple the British Royals. Unlike the Royalty of the French, Russian, German and Austrian, Chinese Empires.

For all this verbal farting about Democracy. Even people here repeat because they still have not taken their minds all the way back from the Jewtrix. Dumbocracy is all bullshit. Always has been always will be. The Jews admit this and this is why the Jews push Democracy as religion. They confess the Aristocracy was the last major block to their power and once the Jews succeed in pulling them down and putting Liberal Democracies in they place they owned. And from here marching right to pure Communism. In fact where they went right to Communism it was just called centralized Democracy. 

Democracy is  control by Jewish Oligarchy. The Jewish psychological warfare program of Liberalism has been the worst blow to the Western world after Christianity. Its just Atheist Christianity.

I am never amazed by how people buy Democracy is the best evhurr! Because they are weak minded assholes who don't even have an opinion they are just a walking TV, mentally playing all the programming channels of the paradigm. Thinking they are somehow special and unique and a free thinker for saying what they have been told to think their own life.

In skrule I was taught how wonderfool Athens was because it had a democracy. But having studied the Greeks for myself. I knew right there. This society is ass backwards. As I am aware of the actual nature of Athenian Democracy and how it destroyed Athens. And why. Even the surviving works of  the Platonic  schools such as the Republic,  stated that Democracy is trash.

The whole lie of Democracy is built upon the lie of the same universal egalitarianism and suffrage. That Christianity is. No mistake Democracy always destroys every nation it touches. Its simply not part of reality and is against the aristocratic principal all life in the universe is built upon.  Its funny watching shitheads cry about how Democracy has been corrupted. They just can't get enough of trying to polish that turd into gold. 

The very ideal that only a certain small, elite class of people with proper training and experience for statecraft are fit to make the intelligent decisions that govern the fate of the nation. And not: Booby Jackz-off-alotz. From humpdown lane. Is totally fucking alien to them.

Even the very fact they are constantly looking to vote for a person who displays the qualities of such naturally occurring Aristocracy.  And thus unconsciously display the desire to be ruled by such aristocratic class in doing so. Is also lost to them.

Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:21:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New prince of UK

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "claudius" <claudiuslawal@ wrote:

Greetings

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back