Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new people

[email protected]

hey ummm i am new to this whole thing and i want to get closer to him in a way like spiritualy and i need some ideas like how i should worship and when

Hello fellow nubblet,

Well i'm new to and i think the easiest thing to do would be to try and talk to him, maybe try to see if there's a shift in the air or if you sence his energy or something different. I think the exercises are important, like the 6 month training thing. It's supose to help us aquire the basics and i think it can help open you up to him more. Just a sujjestion, but i'm no expert. Let's hope other more experienced ones will have more knowledge and advice to share.

Take care! =)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:40:34 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] new people

hey ummm i am new to this whole thing and i want to get closer to him in a way like spiritualy and i need some ideas like how i should worship and when

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

i am new also and if you want we can find out together my msn is mark.hoofe@... add me HAIL SATAN

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:40:34 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] new people

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back