Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New opportunities

ncospriest7

Hello people I am starting a church and was wondering if anyone had any tips for building a good church.
HAIL ENKI
Jonathan Carfax- Magister NCoS

Generally if I was making a place for our gods I would call it a temple, not a church at least that's what i would do,the word church has too much xian corruption in it.
Maybe you could make the temple a place to start a coven as well maybe?

That's all I could think of I hope you make a magnificent temple for Satan and our Gods ...
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ncospriest7" <jcarfax7@... wrote:

Hello people I am starting a church and was wondering if anyone had any tips for building a good church.
HAIL ENKI

Where is this church located?Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "davison.nathan@..." <davison.nathan@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:45:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New opportunities

Don't. We don't have a physical church do a reason.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ncospriest7" <jcarfax7@... wrote:

HAIL ENKI

..Hail Satan!! This person is talking about NCoS, which is this group--"Our goal is to finish what Father Satan started. We are very similar to the Joy of Satan ministries. The NCoS is a theistic church. The church focuses on spiritual Satanism and the teachings of the Doctrines of Satan. The NCoS has nothing to do with the CoS because Anton LaVey was blasphemous to Father Satan.
NO BLASPHEMY AGAINST SATAN/LUCIFER WILL BE TOLERATED PERIOD!"
I don't understand why this person would then go on to ask the question they did. Are you talking about building a literal temple?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

Excuse me?

You're a Magister, but you're asking us for help?....

I'm also wondering, when you say, "Satanism is for anybody meaning that their are no expectations or requirements in being eligible for becoming a Satanist." Does that mean that you accept jews?

HAIL ENKI

Thank you for your comment. I will defiantly take that into consideration. AVE SATANAS

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:24 AM, Nathan <nj.luevano@... wrote:
  Generally if I was making a place for our gods I would call it a temple, not a church at least that's what i would do,the word church has too much xian corruption in it.

That's all I could think of I hope you make a magnificent temple for Satan and our Gods ...

HAIL ENKI

Yes, it is our goal to unite the followers of Satan as he states in the Al Jilwah " It is my desire that my followers unite in a bond of unity, least those who are without prevail against them.”  We wish to build an actual temple in which Satanists can worship Satan and his Demons. High priest Jonathan Carfax- Magister NCoS 

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
  ..Hail Satan!! This person is talking about NCoS, which is this group--"Our goal is to finish what Father Satan started. We are very similar to the Joy of Satan ministries. The NCoS is a theistic church. The church focuses on spiritual Satanism and the teachings of the Doctrines of Satan. The NCoS has nothing to do with the CoS because Anton LaVey was blasphemous to Father Satan.
I don't understand why this person would then go on to ask the question they did. Are you talking about building a literal temple?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

Excuse me?

<var [/IMG]</var>No I am not its for anyone who have no path for life and want to live as a satan deciple no blasphemy lik jews, muslims, cristians, or any other religion other than Satism.       Hail Enki/Satan www.joyofsatan666.com  

normally yeah id agree with that but before i do i must ask the following

the word "church"

where does it come from anyway?

really i am curious

is this invented by the BS RHP peeps or did the BS RHP peeps steal the word "church" from us?

if they stole it from us i see no problem with taking it back i mean rhp stole much from us.

but still though i must say referring to it as a temple that does have a nice ring to it.

besides when most people nowadays think "church" yes they do think RHP.

so calling it a temple instead yes it would help most people avoid confusion or at least people may not hassle you as much... maybe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nathan" <nj.luevano@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ncospriest7" <jcarfax7@ wrote:

HAIL ENKI

Dude, your spelling is horrible.

You are either a delude Gentile, SERIOUSLY DELUDED one, or worse.

Either way, study JoS and use your brain, pal.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasiar Mair <mairnasiar@... wrote:

No I am not its for anyone who have no path for life and want to live as a satan deciple no blasphemy lik jews, muslims, cristians, or any other religion other than Satism.

Hail Enki/Satan
www.joyofsatan666.com

Also, why are you responding as-for somebody else? When you have NOT written or posted anything here prior?

Besides your bad spelling you've got some bad manners showing there too bud.

Who are you? really?

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Heinrich Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Dude, your spelling is horrible.

You are either a delude Gentile, SERIOUSLY DELUDED one, or worse.

Either way, study JoS and use your brain, pal.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasiar Mair <mairnasiar@ wrote:

No I am not its for anyone who have no path for life and want to live as a satan deciple no blasphemy lik jews, muslims, cristians, or any other religion other than Satism.

Hail Enki/Satan
www.joyofsatan666.com

Father Satan does NOT need or desire "worship", so please correct your statement of intention to better clarify what you truly mean.

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Heinrich Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jonathan Carfax <jcarfax7@... wrote:

Yes, it is our goal to unite the followers of Satan as he states in the Al
Jilwah " It is my desire that my followers unite in a bond of unity, least
those who are without prevail against them." We wish to build an actual
temple in which Satanists can worship Satan and his Demons.
High priest Jonathan Carfax- Magister NCoS

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM, blackkat_411 <[email protected]:

..Hail Satan!! This person is talking about NCoS, which is this
group--"Our goal is to finish what Father Satan started. We are very
similar to the Joy of Satan ministries. The NCoS is a theistic church. The
church focuses on spiritual Satanism and the teachings of the Doctrines of
Satan. The NCoS has nothing to do with the CoS because Anton LaVey was
blasphemous to Father Satan.
I don't understand why this person would then go on to ask the question
they did. Are you talking about building a literal temple?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@
wrote:

Excuse me?

That can be a personal decision, actually--I have a CD sermon in which Maxine says that she sometimes goes before her altar and gives thanks to Satan--while I'm sure you're right Satan doesn't "require" worship, still some feel like giving it to him, and why not? Xians do not OWN "worship" you know--it doesn't have to mean groveling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

Father Satan does NOT need or desire "worship", so please correct your statement of intention to better clarify what you truly mean.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jonathan Carfax <jcarfax7@ wrote:

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM, blackkat_411 <egret23@wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@
wrote:

Excuse me?

Yes thanksgiving rituals are important.But I think rather then worship,you may be talking more of honoring Satan,meeting with Him at the alter.Or even paying great respect too,as we all should be doing.
 Hail Satan!
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 11:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New opportunities

That can be a personal decision, actually--I have a CD sermon in which Maxine says that she sometimes goes before her altar and gives thanks to Satan--while I'm sure you're right Satan doesn't "require" worship, still some feel like giving it to him, and why not? Xians do not OWN "worship" you know--it doesn't have to mean groveling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jonathan Carfax <jcarfax7@ wrote:

wrote:

Excuse me?

The way I understand "worship" is more like thanksgiving.For xtians and co. "worship" means groveling (as You wrote) and begging on their knees.Nothin's wrong with being grateful to The Only One (and Ones, other Gods) that actually care about Humanity. Nobody else does.After all, they sacrifice their time and energy to give us knowledge and to teach how how to be Humans (and not whining, empty shells with destiny to become food for elohim) and evetually - Gods.
So yeah, I feel like "worshipping", I don't want to be seen as an ungrateful slob, even if only by myself.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New opportunities

wrote:

Excuse me?

..Hail Satan!! Very true, kokabiel. And why not? Satan gives us so much and not to show thanks {worship} is just downright disrespectful.
In all actuality, I think many SS would like a real temple to go to as it was with the temples to the Gods back in Egypt.
Father Satan does not 'need' or desire worship, but that doesn't mean we cannot show our gratitude and respect in a temple dedicated to Him.
It would be nice if there were temples to Enki everywhere instead of that filth jewhova. Some day........

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@ wrote:

wrote:

Excuse me?

Sadly, many non-Satanists who look to join our religion believe it is about flattering Satan to gain material favors in return. This is their their idea of worshiping Satan thanks to the xian stereotypes and lies about us. Some clarification is needed because it can be misleading for newbies and can cause them to join for the wrong reasons.

It's only the right thing to thank Him or help Him for all his help and guidance, but it's different than what most people call worship. Do you worship your best friend? Or your mother? It's same thing, just like our friends help us and we help them or thank them same way we do to Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@ wrote:

wrote:

Excuse me?

Fire Starter? AKA Diznit? Because I actually had a dream that I saw a post and your name. I hope I'm right here, it's always great to get verification of premonitions. If I'm wrong and this is someone else, sorry, just trying to verify, for personal evaluation I guess. But this has happened before, with seeing other peoples names.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Sadly, many non-Satanists who look to join our religion believe it is about flattering Satan to gain material favors in return. This is their their idea of worshiping Satan thanks to the xian stereotypes and lies about us. Some clarification is needed because it can be misleading for newbies and can cause them to join for the wrong reasons.

It's only the right thing to thank Him or help Him for all his help and guidance, but it's different than what most people call worship. Do you worship your best friend? Or your mother? It's same thing, just like our friends help us and we help them or thank them same way we do to Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

wrote:

Excuse me?

Yep, that's me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Fire Starter? AKA Diznit? Because I actually had a dream that I saw a post and your name. I hope I'm right here, it's always great to get verification of premonitions. If I'm wrong and this is someone else, sorry, just trying to verify, for personal evaluation I guess. But this has happened before, with seeing other peoples names.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

wrote:

Excuse me?

LMAOROTFL as I read all your recent posts..
Moon you are on a rollolol !!
Heil Satan
Heil Lilith
Heil Ra

wrote:

Excuse me?

Thanks, I think a lot of us are! Hail Satan! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

Heil Satan
Heil Lilith
Heil Ra

wrote:

Excuse me?

I understand, see and agree with the further explanations from Kokabiel, Brian and FireStarter too,
Thanks for sharing.
~ Hail Satan! ~

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 8:28 AM, kokabiel24 <moonshadow48@... wrote:
  Thanks, I think a lot of us are! Hail Satan! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

Heil Satan
Heil Lilith
Heil Ra

wrote:

Excuse me?

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back