Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Name New Life

aldric.strickland

Hello Brothers and Sisters this is DamnPlanetSaturn. This is my new name and new account.   I have vowed my life in the service of Satan. What I can do for Satan is nothing in comparison to what the many can do for Father.   So I am here for them. That through them I will be doing Satans will 100 thousand times percent.   The JOS has just begun. This is not the by Product of all that we are. We are going to grow! Our numbers shall be come a Thousand Times More!    We will have temples and Covens!! We will take over! People shall see the truth and join! We are getting bigger and bigger all the time.    This is just the beginning! It is time to take it to the next level!! To rise together and show the enemy they will hinder us NO MORE!! We are in Unity! We are powerful!    To the Age Of Aquarius!!!!    We Will Rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hail Father Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 15, 2012, at 4:20 PM, "aldric.strickland" <aldric.strickland@... wrote:
   Hello Brothers and Sisters this is DamnPlanetSaturn. This is my new name and new account.   I have vowed my life in the service of Satan. What I can do for Satan is nothing in comparison to what the many can do for Father.   So I am here for them. That through them I will be doing Satans will 100 thousand times percent.   The JOS has just begun. This is not the by Product of all that we are. We are going to grow! Our numbers shall be come a Thousand Times More!    We will have temples and Covens!! We will take over! People shall see the truth and join! We are getting bigger and bigger all the time.    This is just the beginning! It is time to take it to the next level!! To rise together and show the enemy they will hinder us NO MORE!! We are in Unity! We are powerful!    To the Age Of Aquarius!!!!    We Will Rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
Hail The JoS!!!
Heil Hitler!!!
On Dec 15, 2012 7:01 PM, "aldric.strickland" <aldric.strickland@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back