Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New member need help

Olian0_0

What are the basics that I must know and do in order to be able to communicate with demons? Also, when I have completed these basics, how will I communicate with them, and also how do I know that they are sending me messages and trying to tell me something?

For this it is necessary to be "open." You must work on yourselves to achieve this. Your upper chakras must be "open" and functioning.

If you are not in this situation, the gods will communicate with you through signs, synchronicities, dreams, feelings, emotions, intuitions and more.

What are the basics that I must know and do in order to be able to communicate with demons? Also, when I have completed these basics, how will I communicate with them, and also how do I know that they are sending me messages and trying to tell me something?
read this post, if you haven’t yet.

If you are just like most people, you can ask Satan anything you want and for the rest of your day (or possibly the next days too) pay attention for subtle signs, coincidences, synchronicities, phone calls or news articles telling you what you need to know or other similar ways. This can be subtle so you need to be on the lookout for these signs.

As about real-time telepathic contact with Satan that some advanced people have, this only happens when you awaken your astral senses (or you were born psychically open like many people who report being contacted by Satan when they dedicated). This can take years, since it's a "supernatural" ability that most people aren't born with.

If you dedicated your Soul to Satan, you are already communicating with the Demons.
There is nothing to worry about, as the Gods are very psychic and they know if you are unable to "hear" them, so they will use methods to communicate which cope with your abilities. Look for coincidences, strange occurencies, recurring thoughts in your mind, etc.
Have a look to this page, also
Demons' FAQ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back