Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new member, just want all of your opinions

manic_ragdoll

ey guys.
my name is Bekka and i am 18 years old.
i was raised xtian, even forced to attend catholic school. i went through stages where i believed but it never really stayed and i always considered myself agnostic because basic xtian ideas didn't sit right with me.
eventually i became atheist.
only in the past few years i discovered satanism and it is perfect. it idealizes all the morals i had created for myself. i've only read into levayan but i am wondering if past experiences are indicating i belong with you, more spiritual,

when i was younger i had a terrible home life and i would spend alot of time back in the woods near my house wandering around and meditating. more then once i came into contact with a figure i could not identify that i would converse with. it told me that the world was split in a raging war few were aware of, a fight between the "light" and "dark" and that the dark was finally winning. we conversed for hours and i spent as much time as i could in the woods. i forget what i called this being, but it treated me like its child and i was never frightened of it. my parents caught on to the change in me and i tried to tell them all the conversations i had, everything i learned and they were horrified. they confined me to my room, took me to shrinks, and belittled me.
i grew close to a girl my age and she started experiencing the same thing i did. we both cut and drank eachothers blood and she almost died and we fell apart and i avoided the woods.

i want it back.

<td val[/IMG]satan is fighting for your soul be thankfull you will get everything u want.

--- On Thu, 28/5/09, manic_ragdoll <manic_ragdoll@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] new member, just want all of your opinions
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 3:15 PM

ey guys.
i was raised xtian, even forced to attend catholic school. i went through stages where i believed but it never really stayed and i always considered myself agnostic because basic xtian ideas didn't sit right with me.
only in the past few years i discovered satanism and it is perfect. it idealizes all the morals i had created for myself. i've only read into levayan but i am wondering if past experiences are indicating i belong with you, more spiritual,

when i was younger i had a terrible home life and i would spend alot of time back in the woods near my house wandering around and meditating. more then once i came into contact with a figure i could not identify that i would converse with. it told me that the world was split in a raging war few were aware of, a fight between the "light" and "dark" and that the dark was finally winning. we conversed for hours and i spent as much time as i could in the woods. i forget what i called this being, but it treated me like its child and i was never frightened of it. my parents caught on to the change in me and i tried to tell them all the conversations i had, everything i learned and they were horrified. they confined me to my room, took me to shrinks, and belittled me.
i grew close to a girl my age and she started experiencing the same thing i did. we both cut and drank eachothers blood and she almost died and we fell apart and i avoided the woods.

i want it back.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "manic_ragdoll" <manic_ragdoll@... wrote:
ey guys.

i want it back.
there are Spiritual beings out there very similar where i used to live there were Shadows that moved and could speak one of them used to call my name when i was but 5 years old over and over until finally i came to it and deep in the woods i found old arrowhead's and native American remains and a golden neckless with a cross was hanging over a rock and it told me in my mind...'Always war...they are driven they fight without knowing their true enemy they fight without knowing whom is truly light and whom is truly dark' and i used to meditate there every day when i was younger without realizing it there are many experiences like this and yes this is one of those things that makes someone gifted in Satanism.

<td val[/IMG]I honestly wish that I had experienced the same thing.   ...although, I DID attend a Lutheran Private School, not much different from Catholic. Not as... nice in the uniform department, though. (Don't kill me for saying that).   ...still, it would have been nice to talk to that being.   ...INSTEAD, I have an annoying thing calling itself "Toruna" in my head, yelling at me every five minutes. Phil said it was my accuser.   ...I don't HATE the thing, but it won't SHUT UP!!!

--- On Thu, 5/28/09, manic_ragdoll <manic_ragdoll@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 2:15 PM

ey guys.

i want it back.
[/TD]

<pre> *Sigh* lucky. I never HAD such an option open to me. I got baptized at about age 8, back when I was still "Super Christian!" *cue stupid-sounding fanfare*

...then, public school came along and hit him over the head with a proverbial shovel, and now, I'm all that's left.

=====================
Posted through Grouply, the better way
to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
http://www.grouply.com/?code=post </pre>

id like to welcome you to spiritual satanism. ive been a Spiritual satanist for the past 3 years ish and its changed my life. i too was raised catholic, but never reall beleived in it. churches always made me feel uncomfortable, and i always questioned what i was taught. that everything that went wrong was a "test", i hated that shit. a true loving god wouldnt test, he would teach, as Satan and his Demons do.

LaVeyan Satanism is rediculous to me, it preaches atheism, that Satan and the demons are mere thoughforms, when they are very much real. magick is very real, and the power of demons is very real. i personally have not had any direct interactions, as i am just now getting serious again into practicing and bettering myself.

Spiritual Satansim believes that the purpose of life is to perfect the soul, and to eventually achieve godhead, in this life or the next.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "manic_ragdoll" <manic_ragdoll@... wrote:

ey guys.

i want it back.

whats the first step in promising myself to him?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], phil mason <acalaeus_666@... wrote:

satan is fighting for your soul be thankfull you will get everything u want.

--- On Thu, 28/5/09, manic_ragdoll <manic_ragdoll@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 3:15 PM

ey guys.

i want it back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "manic_ragdoll" <manic_ragdoll@ wrote:

ey guys.

i want it back.

there are Spiritual beings out there very similar where i used to live there were Shadows that moved and could speak one of them used to call my name when i was but 5 years old over and over until finally i came to it and deep in the woods i found old arrowhead's and native American remains and a golden neckless with a cross was hanging over a rock and it told me in my mind...'Always war...they are driven they fight without knowing their true enemy they fight without knowing whom is truly light and whom is truly dark' and i used to meditate there every day when i was younger without realizing it there are many experiences like this and yes this is one of those things that makes someone gifted in Satanism.
when i was little, and a good little xtian girl , i told my mother i saw angels all the time and when i started telling her what they were saying she got upset and had a priest pray over me haha

oh, the uniforms are FANTASTIC

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sherman Jenne <xeratae@... wrote:

I honestly wish that I had experienced the same thing.

...although, I DID attend a Lutheran Private School, not much different from Catholic. Not as... nice in the uniform department, though. (Don't kill me for saying that).

...still, it would have been nice to talk to that being.

...INSTEAD, I have an annoying thing calling itself "Toruna" in my head, yelling at me every five minutes. Phil said it was my accuser.

...I don't HATE the thing, but it won't SHUT UP!!!

--- On Thu, 5/28/09, manic_ragdoll <manic_ragdoll@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 2:15 PM

ey guys.

i want it back.

i'm sorry :( i was baptized an infant and forced into confirmation at like... 8? 9? even tho my mom knew i didn't want to be. i feel like i've lost so much time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeratae" <xeratae@... wrote:

*Sigh* lucky. I never HAD such an option open to me. I got baptized at
about age 8, back when I was still "Super Christian!" *cue
stupid-sounding fanfare*

...then, public school came along and hit him over the head with a
proverbial shovel, and now, I'm all that's left.

=====================
Posted through Grouply, the better way
to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
http://www.grouply.com/?code=post

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back