Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Member -Can I be assured on good books un edited pleas }:)

bonbonsixsixsix

Hello there,
I have been reading some books on this subject how ever I am in some regret over the quality of content.
My concern lies in text of the books. On occasion several references are made to other religions- I can not help but stop thinking that in some way the book had been edited by a roman Catholic or indeed a Christian.
I am not happy at all over the issue on the copy rights on a book, certainly not in this topic area.
So I went to search in the library and had found that they kept no books on the subject.
I regret to read in threat that Satan would do onto his people what was read. I should not like to read a book which was mis-leading me- or a misleading book of combined faiths/
I would much prefer to read a book on Satanism/Humanism rather than any book the Familiarizes with Buddhism, The Turkish Eye, or Jewish symbols rather I would much prefer a book that claims to be of its's own Origin.
I am not at all convinced that even the Buddhist books are of a whole lot of work today- but at least they were able to preserve the truth from Christians.
The Romans were only good for building roads- (slave workers)
Rather more to it than that - Roman as to it Roman Catholics so to speak the "Heroic Roman Catholics" , The Italian Romans merely built roads.
I am not sure that Prostitution is a purely Satanic derogarative touch for a christian or a Muslim (to suddenly refuse to acknowledge his own evil by dismissing his actions as pure, and stoning the evidence to death).
It is a shame that there is an issue on book burning, and that some material is fairly precious. But- Their must be a genuine read out there.
Any Ideas?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back