Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New-ish.

Lana1

Well, I can't say I'm really..A Satanist. So I am new to all this. So please don't get mad! But I have questions about past lives, and birthmarks. I have a birthmark on the back of my right calf shaped like a circle. I was curious as to if birthmarks had any meaning. Or were just...There. If anyone has any information on this, or past lives. Please let me know, whether you have the answers. Or can point me into a better direction of someone who could tell me where to get the answers. I would greatly appreciate it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lana" <angelofsolitude666@... wrote:
Well, I can't say I'm really..A Satanist. So I am new to all this. So please don't get mad! But I have questions about past lives, and birthmarks. I have a birthmark on the back of my right calf shaped like a circle. I was curious as to if birthmarks had any meaning. Or were just...There. If anyone has any information on this, or past lives. Please let me know, whether you have the answers. Or can point me into a better direction of someone who could tell me where to get the answers. I would greatly appreciate it!
The only beneficial thing to know about one's past life is the experiences one had. Digging up all the knowledge that was buried in your subconscious could help you in many ways. But I would suggest to begin using these powerful Satanic meditations to your own benefit instead of focusing mainly on past lives and birthmarks.

Here's a very good link on past lives if you are not familiar:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Amnesia.html

Why be mad? Everyone was new at one time ^^

Past lives...they are a story of their own. See, at times you get this feel of dejavu being somewhere, a place you never saw before in this life. Or somehow you are drawn to something without knowing why. At other times, something can REALLY scare you, what to others seems harmless and you just don't know why. All that can be reminders of your past life. Sometimes we can actualy remeber a part of our past life.

But be warned on this. If you try to find a way to remember a part of your past life. Know that the memory you may get may not be a pleasant one. You might even remember something that can be very traumatic
I know this from personal experience.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lana" <angelofsolitude666@... wrote:

I get dejavu a lot honestly. I really don't understand why, I also get this feeling like I forgot who I am and people I know. I will be looking and my mother and not know who she is. That feeling disturbs me. Other then my arachnophobia (A horrible fear of spiders) the only unknown fear of mine, is being trapped. I hate feeling like a caged animal. And if someone gets into my face and I dont know them, I nearly flip out.Sorry my responce took so long. :p Been kinda busy. And thanks for answering!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:22:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New-ish.

Past lives...they are a story of their own. See, at times you get this feel of dejavu being somewhere, a place you never saw before in this life. Or somehow you are drawn to something without knowing why. At other times, something can REALLY scare you, what to others seems harmless and you just don't know why. All that can be reminders of your past life. Sometimes we can actualy remeber a part of our past life.

But be warned on this. If you try to find a way to remember a part of your past life. Know that the memory you may get may not be a pleasant one. You might even remember something that can be very traumatic

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Lana" <angelofsolitude666 @... wrote:

Good to know I'm not the only one with arachniphobia or a fear of closed in places XDDDD
Maybe try to "visit" those places where you experience dejavu during meditations or astral travel. You will be much more open during those times.
You are welcome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rebecca Jean <angelofsolitude666@... wrote:

I get dejavu a lot honestly. I really don't understand why, I also get this feeling like I forgot who I am and people I know. I will be looking and my mother and not know who she is. That feeling disturbs me. Other then my arachnophobia (A horrible fear of spiders) the only unknown fear of mine, is being trapped. I hate feeling like a caged animal. And if someone gets into my face and I dont know them, I nearly flip out.Sorry my responce took so long. :p Been kinda busy. And thanks for answering!

I don't know if this will help your arachnophobia or not, but one thing people do rid themselves of such phobias, or to at least lessen their impact, is to look at pictures of the offending item first. That's supposed to help desensitize the person; I don't know but you might want to think about it if spiders/scorpions are a real problem in deay-to-day living for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hong_lian_fa" <hong_lian_fa@... wrote:

Good to know I'm not the only one with arachniphobia or a fear of closed in places XDDDD
Maybe try to "visit" those places where you experience dejavu during meditations or astral travel. You will be much more open during those times.
You are welcome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rebecca Jean <angelofsolitude666@ wrote:

Lol, I don't even know how to do that! I hate feeling clueless :p

Thanksa bunch XD

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 12:48:58 AM

You are welcome.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Rebecca Jean <angelofsolitude666 @... wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

we normaly forget things for a reason, i wouldnt go deeping into it to much, focus on this life

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lana" <angelofsolitude666@ wrote:

The only beneficial thing to know about one's past life is the experiences one had. Digging up all the knowledge that was buried in your subconscious could help you in many ways. But I would suggest to begin using these powerful Satanic meditations to your own benefit instead of focusing mainly on past lives and birthmarks.

Here's a very good link on past lives if you are not familiar:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Amnesia.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back