Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New ideals

redroadlane

Hello to all. I am trying to enter the new world of satanism, I believe demons exist and that they wield enormous power (Is it okay to call them demons or is it incorrect). I come from a family with cristian beliefs; I am sorry if this could cause conflict but I am willing to learn the new ways. I started the initiation rite about 3 weeks ago. The main reason for my change in beliefs was to gain help from these beings, as God did not produce responces in a resonable amount time (8 months) for simple but important matters. I never did see his "power" and this is why I seek this new way of life.I have tried meditation with breathing techniques, and been stating what I want to achieve. I am trying to see if I could gain Rosiers favor as it has what I need which is the following "He bestows the gift of romantic and fanciful speech in love. He incites love between the sexes and brings about romance." I do not seek riches, nor power. I seek the love of my recently broke up girlfriend. I may indeed in the future seek other things but I only need this now. 
Any tips on how to take this situation from this point of view, I know we can manipulate persons ideas while they are asleep but I do not know how to achieve that power. 
Thanks, any response will be of great help. And any questions please feel free to ask.

You've got the wrong idea. Spiritual Satanism isn't about getting somebody back or whatever else petty materialistic things as your main purpose but advancing and transforming our souls. It's not about depending on external beings. If that's the only reason you are interested in then it's probably not gonna work for you. If you're new, you should focus on spiritual things first, things like opening your chakras e.t.c. because these are the most important. Everything else will probably happen only if you are spiritually advanced.  There's nothing wrong with using whatever spiritual powers you unlock for material purposes when you are advanced. But being interested in joining just for material purposes=disappointment.
Trying to get somebody who left you back is not recommended. That person probably isn't for you or they wouldn't've left you. Being slave to a specific person isn't really the best thing.

First of all you should really FULLY KNOW, what Satanism is all about, read everything on JOYOFSATAN.COM , most, if not everything that you asked can be answered on this website. Secondly the gods are really busy at the moment, so be patient open, and I would suggest that you build your relationship with Satan, or ask him yourself, you should get signs just be open. Most of all do not forget that we are at war AGAINST THE JEWS, read everything on EXPOSINGCHRISTIANITY.COM if you haven't yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back