Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New High Resolution Saturn Picture

thanks for the post brother!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, September 09, 2011 12:35:16 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New High Resolution Saturn Picture

Hey All,

I know this is off topic for this group but i found it interesting. NASA just took a new high resolution picture of saturn, and it is so clear that you really can see its energy. I found this to be both beautiful but at the same time disgusting for knowing the type of energy it is giving off.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology- ... 33480.html

Hail Satan

eerie...

Hey All,

I know this is off topic for this group but i found it interesting. NASA just took a new high resolution picture of saturn, and it is so clear that you really can see its energy. I found this to be both beautiful but at the same time disgusting for knowing the type of energy it is giving off.

Hail Satan

What type of energy can a planet give off that's disgusting?I missed that day in school

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hey All,

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]So that's the culprit. LOL
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Fri, 9/9/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] New High Resolution Saturn Picture
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, September 9, 2011, 5:22 AM

eerie...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]horrorfan89@...

Hey All,

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Saturn represents everything that is negative in our lives and affects us in worst ways than any other planet. As Maxine said "This is where we get our asses kicked". Why do you think we do destruction rituals on Saturday when Saturn is at its strongest?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brwnstwnh" <brwnstwnh@... wrote:

What type of energy can a planet give off that's disgusting?I missed that day in school

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Saturn's energy is dark, lurking, mysterious. There is nothing DISGUSTING about it dear.

Talk such as that makes one wonder if you are really a SS or just a Wiccan in disguise. Maybe you don't even realize it.

You need to embrace the negatives and well as positives. Why fear the "negative"? Saturn exist but it doesn't take sides.
The energy is there and useful for the experienced occultist.

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brwnstwnh" <brwnstwnh@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Wiccans actually soft-soap Saturn and say that he's just a "teacher" and "never kills" and is nothing negative and fluffy bunny stuff like this. Please, of course Satanists accept Saturn as destructive and negative and don't try to soft-soap it.

Saturn has some positive points like giving you endurance and patience, but it is notorious for fucking up your life when it transits your chart ruler

"Talk such as that makes one wonder if you are really a SS or just a Wiccan in disguise. "

And what you said makes me wonder if you have read the JoS site or not...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Saturn's energy is dark, lurking, mysterious. There is nothing DISGUSTING about it dear.

Talk such as that makes one wonder if you are really a SS or just a Wiccan in disguise. Maybe you don't even realize it.

You need to embrace the negatives and well as positives. Why fear the "negative"? Saturn exist but it doesn't take sides.

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brwnstwnh" <brwnstwnh@ wrote:

Hey All,

Hail Satan

First off I want to thank you diznit for defending me,I really appreciate it.

Ok, darkldy I do not know who you are to question my dedication to Satan and the Gods but I am a spiritual Satanist and have been a Satanist for ten years come December and keep in mind I am only 21. I have done much for this path including creating group rituals, conducting atleast one awakening or destruction ritual a week, creating a youtube channel that I am uploading everything on the JOS to it and currently have over 100 vids many which hold more than one topic that is found on the JOS, I have helped 6 people dedicate their souls to Satan and am still guiding them on the LHP. When it comes to knowing both the good and bad things I do know how to do this and proove this in my last group ritual involving the destruction of Islam. On the positive outcome days of the ritual I use such runes as Uruz and Thurisaz for their positive energies.

Saturn is disgusting and vile for 99 percent of its properties are negative and affect us in negative ways. However as diznit stated it does have few good qualities and another is destroying our enemies but it IS NEGATIVE AND VILE. DO NOT QUESTION MY DEDICATION TO THIS PATH FOR I HAVE DONE FAR MORE THAN YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE GODS OR FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Wiccans actually soft-soap Saturn and say that he's just a "teacher" and "never kills" and is nothing negative and fluffy bunny stuff like this. Please, of course Satanists accept Saturn as destructive and negative and don't try to soft-soap it.

Saturn has some positive points like giving you endurance and patience, but it is notorious for fucking up your life when it transits your chart ruler

"Talk such as that makes one wonder if you are really a SS or just a Wiccan in disguise. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brwnstwnh" <brwnstwnh@ wrote:

Hey All,

Hail Satan

I dont think you should say anything about him being a Wiccan, like Maxine said that there is nothing good about Saturn. It is actually the new agers and Wiccans who try to soft soap Saturn. Sure Saturn is dark, mysterious and what you said but it is sort of disgusting when you think about how it effects people in a negative way and practically represents the vile jehovah. Humanity is currently in Saturns octave (as the jews intended) So I dont think he is totally wrong for calling it disgusting, it for the most part is disgusting if you are the average human who knows nothing about shaping your fate and escaping Saturns bad effects (Thanks to satan we have that knowledge) But yes given what we know about Saturn the picture does look eerie.
Date: Friday, September 09, 2011 12:46:37 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New High Resolution Saturn Picture

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

I know this is off topic for this group but i found it interesting. NASA just took a new high resolution picture of saturn, and it is so clear that you really can see its energy. I found this to be both beautiful but at the same time disgusting for knowing

Thank you Shannon,

Thanks for defending me again I deeply appreciate it. Your right on all levels as well as diznit it does have its properties and your right by saying if we empower ourselves we can deflect its negative properties. I do have to disagree though despite the fact on whether we are strong enough to shape our own lives or not this planet still represents so much that is negative and that is what I was getting at. We know what kind of energy this planet gives off and what this energy does and that is vile no matter what. Like you said this planet represents jehovah and therefore in my view is disgusting regardless of how strong one is.

Now just a side note, i posted this with the intention of showing one of the most clear shots of a planet that should be intriguing to us and it is a picture to where you can see its energy I just thought it would be interesting and never expected it would cause this argument.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I dont think you should say anything about him being a Wiccan, like Maxine said that there is nothing good about Saturn. It is actually the new agers and Wiccans who try to soft soap Saturn. Sure Saturn is dark, mysterious and what you said but it is sort of disgusting when you think about how it effects people in a negative way and practically represents the vile jehovah. Humanity is currently in Saturns octave (as the jews intended) So I dont think he is totally wrong for calling it disgusting, it for the most part is disgusting if you are the average human who knows nothing about shaping your fate and escaping Saturns bad effects (Thanks to satan we have that knowledge) But yes given what we know about Saturn the picture does look eerie.
Date: Friday, September 09, 2011 12:46:37 pm

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

I know this is off topic for this group but i found it interesting. NASA just took a new high resolution picture of saturn, and it is so clear that you really can see its energy. I found this to be both beautiful but at the same time disgusting for knowing

darklady13, why don't you climb down off that pedestal, read the JOS
link below and apologize to brwnstwnh and strengththroughsatan89?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ATURN.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Thank You Caitlin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

*sigh Oh Strength, I am not questioning your devotion, your love or loyalty to our Lord Satan. I am merely defending Saturn.

You all don't like it, whatever. I like Saturn.

Hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Ok, darkldy I do not know who you are to question my dedication to Satan and the Gods but I am a spiritual Satanist and have been a Satanist for ten years come December and keep in mind I am only 21. I have done much for this path including creating group rituals, conducting atleast one awakening or destruction ritual a week, creating a youtube channel that I am uploading everything on the JOS to it and currently have over 100 vids many which hold more than one topic that is found on the JOS, I have helped 6 people dedicate their souls to Satan and am still guiding them on the LHP. When it comes to knowing both the good and bad things I do know how to do this and proove this in my last group ritual involving the destruction of Islam. On the positive outcome days of the ritual I use such runes as Uruz and Thurisaz for their positive energies.

Saturn is disgusting and vile for 99 percent of its properties are negative and affect us in negative ways. However as diznit stated it does have few good qualities and another is destroying our enemies but it IS NEGATIVE AND VILE. DO NOT QUESTION MY DEDICATION TO THIS PATH FOR I HAVE DONE FAR MORE THAN YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE GODS OR FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

I will not apologize, as I am not accusing anyone here of being an infiltrator, nor a "wiccan". I said "maybe" .

"
ARIES 1937/38-39/40, 1967-68/69

TROUBLE ASSERTING THEMSELVES, FEELING BLOCKED, REPRESSED ANGER, OVER CAUTIOUS, TIMID, LACK OF VITALITY, STRENGTH AND ENTHUSIASM. UNATHLETIC, THEY NEED TO LEARN TO TAKE RISKS."

This is where Saturn was at the time of my birth.
These traits are issues I have delt with all my life.
I don't deny these issues. And, I have fought to overcome them.

Saturn IMO is not "evil".
There is no absolutele "evil".

My guardian and friend, Set, has this planet.
Hardships are not evil, they are steps that we have to take in order to learn and grow.

Nuff said in my defense.
If you wish to rant about how I called her/him a wiccan, go ahead waste your time.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

You realize that Saturn can even cause death and serious illness depending on a sign it's on, right? Many Saturn Transits can cause people to be killed. Maxine said she had such Saturn transit and she thought she was going to die but Satan protected her.

Of course it's evil, Saturn causes all sort of negative things from illnesses to death. Sounds like you soft soap Saturn like Wiccans and other RHPers do. Look at new age astrologists, all of them say exactly the same BS like you said and it's wrong.

I will not apologize, as I am not accusing anyone here of being an infiltrator, nor a "wiccan". I said "maybe" .

"

TROUBLE ASSERTING THEMSELVES, FEELING BLOCKED, REPRESSED ANGER, OVER CAUTIOUS, TIMID, LACK OF VITALITY, STRENGTH AND ENTHUSIASM. UNATHLETIC, THEY NEED TO LEARN TO TAKE RISKS."

Hardships are not evil, they are steps that we have to take in order to learn and grow.

Nuff said in my defense.
If you wish to rant about how I called her/him a wiccan, go ahead waste your time.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Also the KIKES have been worshipping Saturn for centuries, they have Saturday as they day and many other things. Jewhova, this vile enemy thoughtform is connected to Saturn.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

You realize that Saturn can even cause death and serious illness depending on a sign it's on, right? Many Saturn Transits can cause people to be killed. Maxine said she had such Saturn transit and she thought she was going to die but Satan protected her.

Of course it's evil, Saturn causes all sort of negative things from illnesses to death. Sounds like you soft soap Saturn like Wiccans and other RHPers do. Look at new age astrologists, all of them say exactly the same BS like you said and it's wrong.

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

On [/IMG]</var>  
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 12:30:47 PM

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

Talk such as that makes one wonder if you are really a SS or just a Wiccan in disguise. Maybe you don't even realize
it.

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@
wrote:
Hey All,

Hail Satan

Note I'm not saying that the energies of Saturn cannot be channeled and directed to bring positive things to you though. If you do the Saturn square these energies will be directed to bring positive change to you and will stop ruining your life. The same thing happens with people who have Saturn as their chart ruler, as it's been said Saturn in their charts functions in a different way than the rest of us. I agree with that. However, this is a completely different thing than denying that Saturn can cause the worst things in your life and even death.

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Lol I like how you totally skipped over the part where HP Maxine
wrote: "It is vile, ugly and evil in every respect. This is the
planet that causes suffering, loss and misery; where we get our
asses kicked in life."

Hey, I have an idea! If Saturn's energy is, to quote you, "dark,
lurking, mysterious" and there is "nothing disgusting about it" at
all, why don't you go invoke a shitton of it tonight? Then in a few
weeks (after they release you from the hospital) you can come back
and lecture me on how Saturn is not evil.

Seriously though, why don't you read this article Maxine wrote on a six year old little girl who's death was the result of a harsh Saturn
transit. This was a "hardship" she couldn't overcome:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/40172

dark, lurking, mysterious. There is nothing DISGUSTING about
it dear.

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Saturn in my experience leans more on the negative side. Even for the most experienced Satanist, a bad transit can weaken the soul. It's negative energies work like that, the energy works to destroy. Although saturn does and can have positives, you have to have a strong aura to channel this and shield the negatives. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 11:36 AM

Note I'm not saying that the energies of Saturn cannot be channeled and directed to bring positive things to you though. If you do the Saturn square these energies will be directed to bring positive change to you and will stop ruining your life. The same thing happens with people who have Saturn as their chart ruler, as it's been said Saturn in their charts functions in a different way than the rest of us. I agree with that. However, this is a completely different thing than denying that Saturn can cause the worst things in your life and even death.

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

HP Maxine read my birth chart years ago. She said my Saturn opposite the Moon meant I had an unavailable, cold, or critical mother. My mother abandoned me at six years of age--yes, "unavailable" for sure--and my stepmother was cold and critical!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

On my personal opinion from my own experience Saturn is a double edge sword it cuts both ways and its properity has a place in the universe. I went though a harsh two year transit and experienced the sharp edge. But I also used the positive with the Saturn square that brought my life into a grounded balance I needed. As it channelled the energy in positive way.

The lesson is don't be on the sharp end of Saturn.

Not being there involves daily practice of power meditations, Saturn is mentioned as the planet of harsh lessons. And its the 8 ball planet to those at its mercy. A friend of mine who is not a Satanist and could care less about anything spiritual lost everything he worked for years to build. His business, home, savings, even his wife left him with the kids in tow. He also started drinking hard as a result. This was all in his transit.

The tale of Job was stolen from the tale of Keret" and the God "El."  and corrupted in many parts but the original is still in there a bit.  And that part is a warning to people who put their material life as all and ignore the spiritual and the suffering they will experience on their powerful Saturn transits because they did not protect themselves and build the spiritual. As mentioned in the book  its stated an open reminding that heavens will was wrote upon the sky and you didn't care to pay attention and now you're paying for it. Its an astrology tale there.

EL was a major Canannite title for Saturn.

On the subject of pure evil, yes it does literally exist. The Jew on this planet is an avatar of its reality. Despite the fact its become vogue to play the "evil is just a point of view game" which in the end is pure solipsism and reeks of a narcissistic view of reality.

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

You saying I am a wiccan in disguise and I do not even know it, to me this is saying I am a christian for we know the two are one in the same. So yes you were questioning my dedication by calling me a wiccan

*sigh Oh Strength, I am not questioning your devotion, your love or loyalty to our Lord Satan. I am merely defending Saturn.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Well "Maybe" we should question if you are an infiltrator, "Maybe"

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

I want to apologize to the group for even bringing this on the boards. This was not meant to get into such a discussion and is taking away from more important things that we should be focusing on. I would appreciate if everyone would just stopping about this and get back to more critical issues. Many here agree on Saturn and a few might not but to each their own. Again lets just drop it and stop this before it goes any further.

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Understand[/IMG]</var> density.
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 3:07:52 PM

HP Maxine read my birth chart years ago. She said my Saturn opposite the Moon meant I had an unavailable, cold, or critical mother. My mother abandoned me at six years of age--yes, "unavailable" for sure--and my stepmother was cold and critical!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

On my personal opinion from my own experience Saturn is a double edge sword it cuts both ways and its properity has a place in the universe. I went though a harsh two year transit and experienced the sharp edge. But I also used the positive with the Saturn square that brought my life into a grounded balance I needed. As it channelled the energy in positive way.

Not being there involves daily practice of power meditations, Saturn is mentioned as the planet of harsh lessons. And its the 8 ball planet to those at its mercy. A friend of mine who is not a Satanist and could care less about anything spiritual lost everything he worked for years to build. His business, home, savings, even his wife left him with the kids in tow. He also started drinking hard as a result. This was all in his transit.

The tale of Job was stolen from the tale of Keret" and the God "El."  and corrupted in many parts but the original is still in there a bit.  And that part is a warning to people who put their material life as all and ignore the spiritual and the suffering they will experience on their powerful Saturn transits because they did not protect themselves and build the spiritual. As mentioned in the book  its stated an open reminding that heavens will was wrote upon the sky and you didn't care to pay attention and now you're paying for it. Its an astrology tale there.

On the subject of pure evil, yes it does literally exist. The Jew on this planet is an avatar of its reality. Despite the fact its become vogue to play the "evil is just a point of view game" which in the end is pure solipsism and reeks of a narcissistic view of reality.

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

good one caitlin!
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011 3:21:24 pm

Lol I like how you totally skipped over the part where HP Maxine
wrote: "It is vile, ugly and evil in every respect. This is the
planet that causes suffering, loss and misery; where we get our
asses kicked in life."

Hey, I have an idea! If Saturn's energy is, to quote you, "dark,
lurking, mysterious" and there is "nothing disgusting about it" at
all, why don't you go invoke a shitton of it tonight? Then in a few
weeks (after they release you from the hospital) you can come back
and lecture me on how Saturn is not evil.

Seriously though, why don't you read this article Maxine wrote on a six year old little girl who's death was the result of a harsh Saturn
transit. This was a "hardship" she couldn't overcome:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/40172

dark, lurking, mysterious. There is nothing DISGUSTING about
it dear.

I will not apologize, as I am not accusing

Wow you like Saturn?? If one of your friends or loved ones died because of a Saturn transit, would you love it then? And if you werent a satanist and didnt have the knowledge (from Satan) to defend yourself against Saturn would you Love it then? Would you Love being a victim to Saturn? I dont think so.
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:58:26 pm

Hailz

Ok, darkldy I do not know who you are to question my dedication to Satan and the Gods but I am a spiritual Satanist and have been a Satanist for ten years come December and keep in mind I am only 21. I have done much for this path including creating group rituals, conducting atleast one awakening or destruction ritual a week, creating a youtube channel that I am uploading everything on the JOS to it and currently have over 100 vids many which hold more than one topic that is found on the JOS, I have helped 6 people dedicate their souls to Satan and am still guiding them on the LHP. When it comes to knowing both the good and bad things I do know h

Good job brother/sister ( not sure?) for being the strong one there by saying cut the shit. We are suppose to be family and unite but lately I'm hardly seeing such. Attacking people based off knowing one thing about them or if they use a word and take it out of context by interrupting their own definition. While in truth things just need elaboration. 
Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford 
On Sep 10, 2011, at 3:26 PM, "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:
  I want to apologize to the group for even bringing this on the boards. This was not meant to get into such a discussion and is taking away from more important things that we should be focusing on. I would appreciate if everyone would just stopping about this and get back to more critical issues. Many here agree on Saturn and a few might not but to each their own. Again lets just drop it and stop this before it goes any further.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Ok so jst curious is it common thing for ppl to be under Saturn?? Considerng all the negativity ppl have? like I have no idea wat I'm under... It would be interestng to know though..Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: Don Danko <mageson6666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:00:26 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New High Resolution Saturn Picture
  Understand[/IMG]</var> density.
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 3:07:52 PM

"

Nuff said in my defense.

Hailz

HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!
HEIL HITLER!!
HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Who knows, there are always people with strange fetishes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Wow you like Saturn?? If one of your friends or loved ones died because of a Saturn transit, would you love it then? And if you werent a satanist and didnt have the knowledge (from Satan) to defend yourself against Saturn would you Love it then? Would you Love being a victim to Saturn? I dont think so.
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:58:26 pm

Hailz

Ok, darkldy I do not know who you are to question my dedication to Satan and the Gods but I am a spiritual Satanist and have been a Satanist for ten years come December and keep in mind I am only 21. I have done much for this path including creating group rituals, conducting atleast one awakening or destruction ritual a week, creating a youtube channel that I am uploading everything on the JOS to it and currently have over 100 vids many which hold more than one topic that is found on the JOS, I have helped 6 people dedicate their souls to Satan and am still guiding them on the LHP. When it comes to knowing both the good and bad things I do know h

A saturn transit might just be my problem, having lost my job almost a year ago, and have been unable to find ANYTHING else.

Oh how I wish life would get better.

I'm thinking a conversation with Father might be in order shortly, to ask of his assistance, and why all this bad luck on me all of a sudden. My bad luck actually started in the end of 2009 and got worse and worse and at it's worst I lost my job. Things haven't been easy.

14/88/666
Hail Satan

Even before the kabalistic square workings were put in the site I used to program my aura to deflect all Saturn energy, it did work when I had a Saturn transit or a retrograde Saturn, but now with the squares it's much easier. It's easy to protect yourself and actually I don't even see why you want to ask Satan about that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:

A saturn transit might just be my problem, having lost my job almost a year ago, and have been unable to find ANYTHING else.

I'm thinking a conversation with Father might be in order shortly, to ask of his assistance, and why all this bad luck on me all of a sudden. My bad luck actually started in the end of 2009 and got worse and worse and at it's worst I lost my job. Things haven't been easy.

14/88/666
Hail Satan

Try us[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 9:00:12 PM

14/88/666
Hail Satan

Ok so jst curious is it common thing for ppl to be under Saturn?? Considerng all the negativity ppl have? like I have no idea wat I'm under... It would be interestng to know though.

Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: "diznit26" <diznit26@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 01:23:24 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New High Resolution Saturn Picture
  Even before the kabalistic square workings were put in the site I used to program my aura to deflect all Saturn energy, it did work when I had a Saturn transit or a retrograde Saturn, but now with the squares it's much easier. It's easy to protect yourself and actually I don't even see why you want to ask Satan about that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:

14/88/666
Hail Satan

What do you mean by that? Having it as their chart ruler? It's the first time I hear the expression "under" a planet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], zero_zoe_zeroet@... wrote:

Ok so jst curious is it common thing for ppl to be under Saturn?? Considerng all the negativity ppl have? like I have no idea wat I'm under... It would be interestng to know though.

Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 01:23:24
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@ wrote:

14/88/666
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]It worked wonders for me.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sun, 9/11/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New High Resolution Saturn Picture
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 1:37 AM

Try us[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 9:00:12 PM

14/88/666
Hail Satan
[/TD]

All capricorns have Saturn as their sun sign. All planets have POSITIVE and NEGATIVE aspects.

Saturn is great for determination and the strength of will to see something through.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
Date: Sunday, September 11, 2011 3:06:35 PM GMT-0000

What do you mean by that? Having it as their chart ruler? It's the first time I hear the expression "under" a planet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], zero_zoe_zeroet@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@ wrote:

14/88/666
Hail Satan

dizint26, not everybody has to be perfect in English or properly express his or her thoughts - the key here is the fact that we KNOW or at least assume what the person wishes to convey.

zero_zoe_zeroet - you mean like having the Ascending Sign in Capricorn, whose ruler is Saturn?

If this is the case, Saturn works here as a solidifier - this is not my lore - I'm recalling what HP Maxine herself posted here some time ago.

Saturnian transits may bring some negative things when they transit one's House BUT if one has Asc in Capricorn, Saturn brings some permanent changes. Maxine gave an example of the 7th House - marriage. For Ascs OTHER than Capricorns it may mean some break-ups or whatever - for Capricorn it may be a permanent marriage.

If I confused anything - forgive me.

AHA! Here it is:

" This is true, in that consistent meditation acts as a strong buffer to bad
planetary energies. As for the Saturn, when it is in the second house,
ironically, this does not necessarily mean life long poverty. Never give one who
has a 2nd house Saturn any cheap trinkets or items that have little or no value
as a gift, as these people take offense at such things. They place much
importance on the value of the gift, not the thought, as a rule [there is always
the exception, though].
There are millionaires who have a 2nd house Saturn. Most have to work hard
though and money is not handed to them in life.
Those with Capricorn rising and Saturn as their chart ruler- the saturn here
functions a bit differently. At worst, these people can be severely pessimistic
at times, but the saturn transits through each of the houses fares better than
for the rest of us. For example, the capricorn rising person who has a saturn
transit to the 7th house of marriage and partnerships will more than often get
married or in a permanent relationship. Those with other ascending signs usually
experience break-ups and other problems.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org"

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [email protected], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], zero_zoe_zeroet@ wrote:

Sender: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]

--- In [email protected], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@ wrote:

14/88/666
Hail Satan

Yea that's wat I mean, as the ruling planet, or partly rulingSent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: "diznit26" <diznit26@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:06:35 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New High Resolution Saturn Picture

14/88/666
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back