Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new here

Ab Cognitoris

been in JOS for years now, dunno why i never joind the glbt group. I'm bisexual, ahve been since age thirteen, not long before i left xianity, i am as firm in my sexuality as i am now in satanism. Somthing that drew me to paganism and satanism was the acceptance of what peoplw where as natural, such as homosexuality which we've seen in "nature" so many times yet is constantly denied buy blind xians and their co-horts.

One day i imagine we might just grow up as a country and realize being gay isn't such a big friggin deal, untill then like satanist have to fight for their rights, so must we of the glbt.

Your right. Sadly the mainstream GLBT rights movement is just a jewish trojan horse. The jews of the Frankfurt school understanding they could not get American working class people into any jewish revolution to advance jewish power. Turned to what they called the "opressed minority" groups such as the Gays and decided to use them as a battering ram of the jewish agenda.

The gays groups are not pushing just for our rights but literally pushing outright social marxism.

Social marxism is christianity 2.0. And it's aim is to destroy healthy gentile order and replace with a mongerizled jewish slave system.

On the other hand the same kikes are behind christianity and christian groups that are also against us. The kike plays bothsides for the kike middle.

Both sides fighting also creates a false dichotomy that distracts gentiles from the real issue of the jewish threat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ab Cognitoris" <joevil2025@... wrote:

been in JOS for years now, dunno why i never joind the glbt group. I'm bisexual, ahve been since age thirteen, not long before i left xianity, i am as firm in my sexuality as i am now in satanism. Somthing that drew me to paganism and satanism was the acceptance of what peoplw where as natural, such as homosexuality which we've seen in "nature" so many times yet is constantly denied buy blind xians and their co-horts.

One day i imagine we might just grow up as a country and realize being gay isn't such a big friggin deal, untill then like satanist have to fight for their rights, so must we of the glbt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back