Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Here!

jess_sisk

Hi! My name is Jessica and I have been reading about SS on JoS for almost a month now and, though I have not done the dedication ceremony yet(because one I have no money to get the things I need and two I have not read about it yet), I am definitly already filling the effects of our Father Enki. I have been trying to meditate, though its hard to do in a small house with 7 people and 3 dogs lol, and I feel better. I even think that he may have sent me a cat today because, my step dad has been after this thing for a week to shoot it, pissed me off when I found out, and it has been getting away from him. Then today me and my mom were driving into the parking spot after running in town and I see something under the other car and its this little bitty kitten. So I get out get it and it comes right to me. It is skin and bones so I ask my mom if I can give it a bolw of milk and then see if its one of the neighbors and she says yes. So I take it inside and give it the milk and it won't let me out of its sight. Its is sooo sweet and gentle and yet it was only that way with me. My mom went to hold it and just wanted down and away from her then my step dad( the one that's been shooting at it) came in the room and it would get real skidish and climb back in my arms so then he finishes eating and he is just laying in my arms as I take him to the neighbors that we know have cats and its none of theirs. So I just keep thinking I wish I could keep it but we can'tbecase of the dogs and my step dad. So we take it to a friend that takes in strays all the time and we sit it down and we leave. Welle we had to go up to a gas station to get some ice and then we go home. I get out and I am hearing a meow again. So I get down and the cat is climbing out of the under side of the car. It went the hole drive to the store and back and I am just thinking this is like a sign that I should keep it. But again I can't and so we take it back to our friends and we put it in a boat so it will stay and we go home. But I just can't but to feel bad because we just left it there and I had just read something last night on JoS about Father Enki sending us animals as familiars to help us out and to help protect us. I don't remember everything but could this have been from our Father Enki? Or was it just a cat that felt I would protect it and get it to a good home? I just need help with this...

First I want to say is welcome. Did you ask for a familiar? Either way animals are sacred. Cats are sacred to the Demon goddess Haagenti. Could be a sign and then again probably a cat that loves your energy :( even I wish that you could keep it. If it was a sign from the powers of hell and you were meant to have it then it will be so.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 9:01 PM EDT jess_sisk wrote:

Hi! My name is Jessica and I have been reading about SS on JoS for almost a month now and, though I have not done the dedication ceremony yet(because one I have no money to get the things I need and two I have not read about it yet), I am definitly already filling the effects of our Father Enki. I have been trying to meditate, though its hard to do in a small house with 7 people and 3 dogs lol, and I feel better. I even think that he may have sent me a cat today because, my step dad has been after this thing for a week to shoot it, pissed me off when I found out, and it has been getting away from him. Then today me and my mom were driving into the parking spot after running in town and I see something under the other car and its this little bitty kitten. So I get out get it and it comes right to me. It is skin and bones so I ask my mom if I can give it a bolw of milk and then see if its one of the neighbors and she says yes. So I take it inside and give
it the milk and it won't let me out of its sight. Its is sooo sweet and gentle and yet it was only that way with me. My mom went to hold it and just wanted down and away from her then my step dad( the one that's been shooting at it) came in the room and it would get real skidish and climb back in my arms so then he finishes eating and he is just laying in my arms as I take him to the neighbors that we know have cats and its none of theirs. So I just keep thinking I wish I could keep it but we can'tbecase of the dogs and my step dad. So we take it to a friend that takes in strays all the time and we sit it down and we leave. Welle we had to go up to a gas station to get some ice and then we go home. I get out and I am hearing a meow again. So I get down and the cat is climbing out of the under side of the car. It went the hole drive to the store and back and I am just thinking this is like a sign that I should keep it. But again I can't and so we take it
back to our friends and we put it in a boat so it will stay and we go home. But I just can't but to feel bad because we just left it there and I had just read something last night on JoS about Father Enki sending us animals as familiars to help us out and to help protect us. I don't remember everything but could this have been from our Father Enki? Or was it just a cat that felt I would protect it and get it to a good home? I just need help with this...

<td val[/IMG]It sounds to me like it is a familar as Shannon said.And since sis and I share the same GD I have to agree with her too that it might be Haagenti comunicating with you.She started comunicating with me long before I dedicated too but I just didn't know it was her.But you couldn't ask for a more loving caring God to watch over you.And btw Jessica welcome to the group and family.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New Here!
Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 1:01:15 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi! My name is Jessica and I have been reading about SS on JoS for almost a month now and, though I have not done the dedication ceremony yet(because one I have no money to get the things I need and two I have not read about it yet), I am definitly already filling the effects of our Father Enki. I have been trying to meditate, though its hard to do in a small house with 7 people and 3 dogs lol, and I feel better. I even think that he may have sent me a cat today because, my step dad has been after this thing for a week to shoot it, pissed me off when I found out, and it has been getting away from him. Then today me and my mom were driving into the parking spot after running in town and I see something under the other car and its this little bitty kitten. So I get out get it and it comes right to me. It is skin and bones so I ask my mom if I can give it a bolw of milk and then see if its one of the neighbors and she says yes. So I take it inside and give it the milk and it won't let me out of its sight. Its is sooo sweet and gentle and yet it was only that way with me. My mom went to hold it and just wanted down and away from her then my step dad( the one that's been shooting at it) came in the room and it would get real skidish and climb back in my arms so then he finishes eating and he is just laying in my arms as I take him to the neighbors that we know have cats and its none of theirs. So I just keep thinking I wish I could keep it but we can'tbecase of the dogs and my step dad. So we take it to a friend that takes in strays all the time and we sit it down and we leave. Welle we had to go up to a gas station to get some ice and then we go home. I get out and I am hearing a meow again. So I get down and the cat is climbing out of the under side of the car. It went the hole drive to the store and back and I am just thinking this is like a sign that I should keep it. But again I can't and so we take it back to our friends and we put it in a boat so it will stay and we go home. But I just can't but to feel bad because we just left it there and I had just read something last night on JoS about Father Enki sending us animals as familiars to help us out and to help protect us. I don't remember everything but could this have been from our Father Enki? Or was it just a cat that felt I would protect it and get it to a good home? I just need help with this...

[/TD]

Yeah Brian Haagenti is great! <3 how are your cats by the way? :)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 4:49 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

It sounds to me like it is a familar as Shannon said.And since sis and I share the same GD I have to agree with her too that it might be Haagenti comunicating with you.She started comunicating with me long before I dedicated too but I just didn't know it was her.But you couldn't ask for a more loving caring God to watch over you.And btw Jessica welcome to the group and family.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]Sorry Shannon we have no cats . Ironically I am alergic and Raven dosnt want me sick so we just have the one dog.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Here!
Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 9:05:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Yeah Brian Haagenti is great! <3 how are your cats by the way? :)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 4:49 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

It sounds to me like it is a familar as Shannon said.And since sis and I share the same GD I have to agree with her too that it might be Haagenti comunicating with you.She started comunicating with me long before I dedicated too but I just didn't know it was her.But you couldn't ask for a more loving caring God to watch over you.And btw Jessica welcome to the group and family.

[/TD]

Awww poo :( sry and that is very ironic lol I wish I had more than one cat. My mom only wants one but when I get on my own someday I will have like 3 or 4 plus a familiar (not in a crazy cat lady way just in a healthy intrigued way) Whenever I look at my cat I see Haagenti. They are so adorable :D

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 5:13 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Sorry Shannon we have no cats.Ironically I am alergic and Raven dosnt want me sick so we just have the one dog.

<td val[/IMG]Don't get me wrong Shannon I have always loved them more then dogs but......I play with the ones outside all. The time.

Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 9:17:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Awww poo :( sry and that is very ironic lol I wish I had more than one cat. My mom only wants one but when I get on my own someday I will have like 3 or 4 plus a familiar (not in a crazy cat lady way just in a healthy intrigued way) Whenever I look at my cat I see Haagenti. They are so adorable :D

Sorry Shannon we have no cats.Ironically I am alergic and Raven dosnt want me sick so we just have the one dog.

[/TD]

Thank you so much! I did not come right out and ask for one but when I was reading about them I could not help but to think how cool it would be to have one and I have always been around cats and dogs my entire life so I love them as well as I love all animals. And it might have just been my love for animals that made it so hard to leave the cute little thing behind. But you are right that if it is meant to be it will happen. Thank you!:)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

First I want to say is welcome. Did you ask for a familiar? Either way animals are sacred. Cats are sacred to the Demon goddess Haagenti. Could be a sign and then again probably a cat that loves your energy :( even I wish that you could keep it. If it was a sign from the powers of hell and you were meant to have it then it will be so.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 9:01 PM EDT jess_sisk wrote:

Hi! My name is Jessica and I have been reading about SS on JoS for almost a month now and, though I have not done the dedication ceremony yet(because one I have no money to get the things I need and two I have not read about it yet), I am definitly already filling the effects of our Father Enki. I have been trying to meditate, though its hard to do in a small house with 7 people and 3 dogs lol, and I feel better. I even think that he may have sent me a cat today because, my step dad has been after this thing for a week to shoot it, pissed me off when I found out, and it has been getting away from him. Then today me and my mom were driving into the parking spot after running in town and I see something under the other car and its this little bitty kitten. So I get out get it and it comes right to me. It is skin and bones so I ask my mom if I can give it a bolw of milk and then see if its one of the neighbors and she says yes. So I take it inside and give
it the milk and it won't let me out of its sight. Its is sooo sweet and gentle and yet it was only that way with me. My mom went to hold it and just wanted down and away from her then my step dad( the one that's been shooting at it) came in the room and it would get real skidish and climb back in my arms so then he finishes eating and he is just laying in my arms as I take him to the neighbors that we know have cats and its none of theirs. So I just keep thinking I wish I could keep it but we can'tbecase of the dogs and my step dad. So we take it to a friend that takes in strays all the time and we sit it down and we leave. Welle we had to go up to a gas station to get some ice and then we go home. I get out and I am hearing a meow again. So I get down and the cat is climbing out of the under side of the car. It went the hole drive to the store and back and I am just thinking this is like a sign that I should keep it. But again I can't and so we take it
back to our friends and we put it in a boat so it will stay and we go home. But I just can't but to feel bad because we just left it there and I had just read something last night on JoS about Father Enki sending us animals as familiars to help us out and to help protect us. I don't remember everything but could this have been from our Father Enki? Or was it just a cat that felt I would protect it and get it to a good home? I just need help with this...

This cat had a distinct mark on its nose. It came from the corners of its eyes that connected on its nose to point down. It reminded me of an Egyptian.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:17:33 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Here!

Thank you so much! I am very happy so far and I can fell that Father Satan is with me as well as the Demons that follow him with us and protect us. But I have a question. What makes you think that it was Haagenti? I just read about her on the JoS and was just wondering. It doesn't really say that much about her.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Because of this:

"Haagenti appears as cat-like. Cats are sacred to her. When she appears, she is accompanied by many cats. Her eyes are cat-like. "

She has everything to do with cats.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jess_sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

Thank you so much! I am very happy so far and I can fell that Father Satan is with me as well as the Demons that follow him with us and protect us. But I have a question. What makes you think that it was Haagenti? I just read about her on the JoS and was just wondering. It doesn't really say that much about her.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

That is very beautiful :) hope you could keep it. And I don't want to jump the gun but maybe Haagenti could be your gaurdian demon too. But just be patient and the answer will come to you :)I have a picture of her that she had another satanist draaw for her. She is very beauitful. Cat like indeed :)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 5:40 PM EDT Jessica Sisk wrote:

This cat had a distinct mark on its nose. It came from the corners of its eyes that connected on its nose to point down. It reminded me of an Egyptian.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:17:33
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Glad to here sister Shannon and I don't know for sure only you can know that when its time.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Here!
Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 9:13:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you so much! I am very happy so far and I can fell that Father Satan is with me as well as the Demons that follow him with us and protect us. But I have a question. What makes you think that it was Haagenti? I just read about her on the JoS and was just wondering. It doesn't really say that much about her.
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Yes I read that part but could there be any specific reason for her coming to see me? Could she be my guardian demon? Or was she just trying to help me out? This cat had a very distinctive marking on it face. There was a line that came from the inside corner of its eyes to connect on its nose with the point turned down. It reminded me of Egyptians.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:58:40 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Here!
  Because of this:

"Haagenti appears as cat-like. Cats are sacred to her. When she appears, she is accompanied by many cats. Her eyes are cat-like. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jess_sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Sadly I could not keep it. It was so young we couldn't even tell if it was a boy or girl. But I gave it a bowl of milk and then took it to a good home. I have always had cats growing up but we also had dogs and they got along fine but now our 3 dogs we have don't like cats. So we had to take it somewhere else.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:29:55 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Here!

That is very beautiful :) hope you could keep it. And I don't want to jump the gun but maybe Haagenti could be your gaurdian demon too. But just be patient and the answer will come to you :)I have a picture of her that she had another satanist draaw for her. She is very beauitful. Cat like indeed :)

This cat had a distinct mark on its nose. It came from the corners of its eyes that connected on its nose to point down. It reminded me of an Egyptian.

She could be your GD but sometimes the Daemons can just make themselves known to you to help out but maybe she is because this was random and the cat had such a liking to you :) if she is you will know. :)

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 10:08 AM EDT Jessica Sisk wrote:

Yes I read that part but could there be any specific reason for her coming to see me? Could she be my guardian demon? Or was she just trying to help me out? This cat had a very distinctive marking on it face. There was a line that came from the inside corner of its eyes to connect on its nose with the point turned down. It reminded me of Egyptians.

Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:58:40

Because of this:

awww :(

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 1:33 PM EDT Jessica Sisk wrote:

Sadly I could not keep it. It was so young we couldn't even tell if it was a boy or girl. But I gave it a bowl of milk and then took it to a good home. I have always had cats growing up but we also had dogs and they got along fine but now our 3 dogs we have don't like cats. So we had to take it somewhere else.

Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:29:55

Thank you very much. I can fell something is about to happen but idk what just yet. I hope that I am ready for when it comes.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 11:14:51 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Here!

She could be your GD but sometimes the Daemons can just make themselves known to you to help out but maybe she is because this was random and the cat had such a liking to you :) if she is you will know. :)

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 10:08 AM EDT Jessica Sisk wrote:

Yes I read that part but could there be any specific reason for her coming to see me? Could she be my guardian demon? Or was she just trying to help me out? This cat had a very distinctive marking on it face. There was a line that came from the inside corner of its eyes to connect on its nose with the point turned down. It reminded me of Egyptians.

Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:58:40

Because of this:

Yea but I intend to get it back at some point before I leave which I hope is soon.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 11:20:22 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Here!

Sadly I could not keep it. It was so young we couldn't even tell if it was a boy or girl. But I gave it a bowl of milk and then took it to a good home. I have always had cats growing up but we also had dogs and they got along fine but now our 3 dogs we have don't like cats. So we had to take it somewhere else.

Yes do that! lol :)

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 4:27 PM EDT Jessica Sisk wrote:

Yea but I intend to get it back at some point before I leave which I hope is soon.

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 11:20:22

Lol I will. As long as my aunt that I hope to be living with let's me lolSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:06:33 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Here!

Yea but I intend to get it back at some point before I leave which I hope is soon.

Awww! Cute! I loves kitties! They are my favourite animals ever. And
welcome to the family, Sister! Hail Father Satan always!

On 7/3/12, Jessica Sisk <jess_sisk@... wrote:
Lol I will. As long as my aunt that I hope to be living with let's me lol

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:06:33

Yea but I intend to get it back at some point before I leave which I hope
is soon.

Sadly I could not keep it. It was so young we couldn't even tell if it was
a boy or girl. But I gave it a bowl of milk and then took it to a good
home. I have always had cats growing up but we also had dogs and they got
along fine but now our 3 dogs we have don't like cats. So we had to take
it somewhere else.

That is very beautiful :) hope you could keep it. And I don't want to jump
the gun but maybe Haagenti could be your gaurdian demon too. But just be
patient and the answer will come to you :)I have a picture of her that
she had another satanist draaw for her. She is very beauitful. Cat like
indeed :)

This cat had a distinct mark on its nose. It came from the corners of its
eyes that connected on its nose to point down. It reminded me of an
Egyptian.

Awww poo :( sry and that is very ironic lol I wish I had more than one
cat. My mom only wants one but when I get on my own someday I will have
like 3 or 4 plus a familiar (not in a crazy cat lady way just in a
healthy intrigued way) Whenever I look at my cat I see Haagenti. They
are so adorable :D

Sorry Shannon we have no cats.Ironically I am alergic and Raven dosnt
want me sick so we just have the one dog.

Thank you so much Allison I have deffinitly felt happier sence coming to the trueth! :)Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:49:10 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Here!
  Awww! Cute! I loves kitties! They are my favourite animals ever. And
welcome to the family, Sister! Hail Father Satan always!

On 7/3/12, Jessica Sisk <jess_sisk@... wrote:
Lol I will. As long as my aunt that I hope to be living with let's me lol

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:06:33

Yea but I intend to get it back at some point before I leave which I hope
is soon.

Sadly I could not keep it. It was so young we couldn't even tell if it was
a boy or girl. But I gave it a bowl of milk and then took it to a good
home. I have always had cats growing up but we also had dogs and they got
along fine but now our 3 dogs we have don't like cats. So we had to take
it somewhere else.

That is very beautiful :) hope you could keep it. And I don't want to jump
the gun but maybe Haagenti could be your gaurdian demon too. But just be
patient and the answer will come to you :)I have a picture of her that
she had another satanist draaw for her. She is very beauitful. Cat like
indeed :)

This cat had a distinct mark on its nose. It came from the corners of its
eyes that connected on its nose to point down. It reminded me of an
Egyptian.

Awww poo :( sry and that is very ironic lol I wish I had more than one
cat. My mom only wants one but when I get on my own someday I will have
like 3 or 4 plus a familiar (not in a crazy cat lady way just in a
healthy intrigued way) Whenever I look at my cat I see Haagenti. They
are so adorable :D

Sorry Shannon we have no cats.Ironically I am alergic and Raven dosnt
want me sick so we just have the one dog.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back