Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New here

mayhembr

Hey there, just to say i´m new here

I read the JoS web for years already but never entered the group, so decided now to start readin and talkin to the group.

Sorry about my english, im brazilian, so my english kind of sucks, but i can read well, its just goin to be a little hard for me to write here

Hi there:)

Good that you joined us:)

As for your English - some people here tend to type less correctly than you, so don't worry:)

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mayhembr" <mayhembr@... wrote:

I read the JoS web for years already but never entered the group, so decided now to start readin and talkin to the group.

Sorry about my english, im brazilian, so my english kind of sucks, but i can read well, its just goin to be a little hard for me to write here

Welcome to the group! :) from what i can tell your english appears to be quite good. I think that you will be just fine. And their are many people in this group including me that are horrible at typing and even speaking their own language. :)

----------
Acrid animosity

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 07:24:45 AM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New here

Hi there:)

Good that you joined us:)

As for your English - some people here tend to type less correctly than you, so don't worry:)

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mayhembr" <mayhembr@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Welcome to the group! [/B] Are you Dedicated yet or still looking around? [/B] Don't hesitate to ask questions if they are not already answered in the FAQ section of the JoS website!
[/B]
--- On Fri, 7/3/09, mayhembr <mayhembr@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New here
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 6:32 AM

[/TD]

Ty everyone for the welcome.
im not dedicated yet loki, still looking around.
Already tryied to do some meditations on the past or so, but nothing much

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:

Welcome to the group!
Are you Dedicated yet or still looking around?
Don't hesitate to ask questions if they are not already answered in the FAQ section of the JoS website!

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, mayhembr <mayhembr@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG] Well take your time, no need to hurry, it’s a one way path so be sure about your feelings on Satanism before Dedicating, and be sure that you really are a Satanist. Generally we know this instinctively but we just haven’t found the right source to show us the path! When we find it, there’s no hesitation, a true Satanist knows he/she is thus and acts upon it immediately. But I guess there are exceptions; so don’t rush into it if you’re not sure! HAIL SATAN L!
--- On Sat, 7/4/09, mayhembr <mayhembr@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New here
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 4:04 PM

Ty everyone for the welcome.
im not dedicated yet loki, still looking around.
Already tryied to do some meditations on the past or so, but nothing much

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_ 18@... wrote:

Welcome to the group!
Are you Dedicated yet or still looking around?
Don't hesitate to ask questions if they are not already answered in the FAQ section of the JoS website!

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, mayhembr <mayhembr@.. . wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Lorinne. I am new here. I am looking forward to getting to know people here.

Hey, I am new here and just beginning. But, I have always felt a pull towards Satanism. I want to know where to go from here. At first I was going to just start by jumping into dedicating my soul. But some things happened that I had to postpone it, so I wouldn't get caught in my house. But then I started to think I need to learn more first. I feel as if I should get a relationship with Father first and not just jump into it. If anyone has any tips for me that would be nice. I'm not exactly sure where to start from here, with the meditations or anything. Just if anyone could help me out at all it would be appreciated. I don't have anyone to personally talk to about this, so I feel really alone.

Thank you
x

I am new here, have gone through the website. I currently am an atheist, but have always have had that feeling that someone was actually there for me. After a large bit of reading, and research, I think that it is truly Satan that is there for me. Although, I am nervous, very nervous, I have decided to go through the dedication process and declare myself to him. But, I am not sure if my feeling of being scared is normal, or what is going on. I have decided to meditate recently and as of this week it has been feeling like someone is near me, watching me, getting really close and almost touching me. I dont know if this is the sign that I myself am ready or not. I am mostly looking for a mentor, for guidance I think. Someone that I can personally email or talk to. I also posted earler, but didnt see it come up. hopefully I did this one correct.

Patrick

Hi,

I read through the website and the things i read there seem true to me. Right now I practice Nichiren Buddhism.

In the past ive seen two aliens. one male and one female and they were sitting,and in between them was a silver metallic colored ball. Like a crystal ball. Have you heard of these aliens?

Is it true that Satan has no body?

Ive also seen a creature like if it was on tv i would think it was a demon. it was big, tall, super muscular, medium colored grey. is that what demons look like in reality?

I also have psychic visions sometimes. And I used to do tarot cards and other forms of divination at different times in my life but each time i got really happy and comfortable with it, i was warned against it by what i thought was an angel.

Ive read on the website about these situations "guardians or watchers"

is there a community center of church you guys gather at in my area?

Can someone answer any of my questions?

You just said you read through the sites ,why are you asking does father Satan has a body I mean that question sound insulting to our Father pls go back to this site www.joyofsatan.com and read with utmost concentration .your questions will be answerd .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Olivia J" <rogueraven123@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 15:28:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New here
  Hi,

I read through the website and the things i read there seem true to me. Right now I practice Nichiren Buddhism.

In the past ive seen two aliens. one male and one female and they were sitting,and in between them was a silver metallic colored ball. Like a crystal ball. Have you heard of these aliens?

Ive also seen a creature like if it was on tv i would think it was a demon. it was big, tall, super muscular, medium colored grey. is that what demons look like in reality?

I also have psychic visions sometimes. And I used to do tarot cards and other forms of divination at different times in my life but each time i got really happy and comfortable with it, i was warned against it by what i thought was an angel.

I don't think you've read the JoS site at all. Because if you read it it does say that Satan/Enki and our Gods/Daemons are physical extraterrestrial beings WITH a physical body, as well as they are human looking and more beautiful than us and friendly and not ugly disgusting greys which are of the enemy. Also, buddhism is enemy slave-like suicidal self-destructive bullshit, no different than christinsanity. Search through the past posts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Olivia J" <rogueraven123@... wrote:

Hi,

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html 
Hail Satan!
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 11:28 AM

Hi,

Attachments :
<ol>7063322.png</ol>Brother here is some clues to prove that Satan and his Demons are humanfriendly. this is count mulciber the achritect who built pandemonium
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Hello,
This is my first time here. I was brought up Catholic, became SDA now have nothing. I am searching. I am not at a happy point in my life and need something. Christian stuff is not working. I was hoping to find acceptance here maybe. I don't know...

Hello. :)You should study the www.joyofsatan.com site and I believe you'll be able to find many answers there.
Απο: codell30 <codell30@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 11:25 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Ιουνίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] New here

Hello,
This is my first time here. I was brought up Catholic, became SDA now have nothing. I am searching. I am not at a happy point in my life and need something. Christian stuff is not working. I was hoping to find acceptance here maybe. I don't know...

Hey,
I am also BRAND new, as in just joined the e-group a few minutes ago. I was raised SDA, and even after being baptized twice (both times after I was 14) I could never seem to have fulfillment in the void where human spirituality needs to go. I feel spirituality is a basic human need, and something about Christianity has always seemed vacant and disconnected in regards to the connection to "God." I never felt his warmth, his love, or even any remote sense of an answer to prayers no matter how long or frequently I prayed. I began to search other religions, mottos, groups (including freemasonry and rosicrucianism). Ironically enough for me as a man raised in an SDA environment, Spiritual Satanism seems to promote, and align most with my beliefs about human origins, the belief in a single leader or God with a "support team" if you will of beings whose ultimate goal is to create peace and prosperity on Earth in harmony with the natural world. I've also always believed in energies and meditative powers, and dimensions outside our own where our creator and his group could reside and exist immortally. Not sure this is helpful to you at all, but I'm just trying to say you're not alone, and I can see how Satanism may seem a strange destination for you. But my plan is to just immerse myself in the teachings more fully (already spent the last three days all over jos.org) and see where my heart leads. Where are you at spiritually now? What brought you to and out of the SDA church?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Hello. :)
You should study the www.joyofsatan.com site and I believe you'll be able to find many answers there.

Στάλθηκε: 11:25 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Ιουνίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] New here

Hello,

you shoold perform the commitment dedication ritual first thing to help protect your soul from enemy celestial entities , the dedication is very nesicary and important. then i recomend you should begin opening the soul meditations, and begin a daily meditation program- aswell you should begin the Hells army spiritual warfare training program. this shall and may all benifit you, allowing you to independently grow stronger.. - Blessings be with you

i am new to satanism. i am very positive about it, and 100% SURE about dedicating myself to SATAN. i would love to speak directly to a Clergy about a matter. my e-mail is [email protected] you! HAIL SATAN!!!!

So.. I'm new to this.. I have a demon, my girl does as well.. we're trying to learn and were hoping this might be a good spot to start.. if anyone could get back to me I'd appreciate it

You clearly have a misunderstanding.  Read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:38 PM, "redleggunner@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So.. I'm new to this.. I have a demon, my girl does as well.. we're trying to learn and were hoping this might be a good spot to start.. if anyone could get back to me I'd appreciate it

Hey I'm a 16 year old, my name is Dylan, I've been forced into Christianity as a child and until recently I've been blinded. I realized that all of my doubts were true when I watched the documentary, "Zeitgeist", and began to think solely about spirituality and even toying with the idea of satanism. Then today I found your website and was enlightened to know the greater truth beyond what we are fed to believe in this world of oppression. I would like to continue my knowledge and join your "church".

Okay, to learn more read and study ALL of joyofsatan.orgHAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 10, 2015, at 17:46, "crafty3588@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey I'm a 16 year old, my name is Dylan, I've been forced into Christianity as a child and until recently I've been blinded. I realized that all of my doubts were true when I watched the documentary, "Zeitgeist", and began to think solely about spirituality and even toying with the idea of satanism. Then today I found your website and was enlightened to know the greater truth beyond what we are fed to believe in this world of oppression. I would like to continue my knowledge and join your "church".

Don't be so open about who you are. There are many people out there who are NOT sympathetic to Satanism.
Good to have you here. But, you should read the Joy of Satan website, if you truly want to know what we
are about.

After reading the website, we are here to help as much as we can.
Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 12/10/15, crafty3588@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 2:46 PM

Hey I'm a 16 year old, my name is Dylan,
I've been forced into Christianity as a child and until
recently I've been blinded. I realized that all of my
doubts were true when I watched the documentary,
"Zeitgeist", and began to think solely about
spirituality and even toying with the idea of satanism. Then
today I found your website and was enlightened to know the
greater truth beyond what we are fed to believe in this
world of oppression. I would like to continue my knowledge
and join your "church".

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626 --
#yiv4266534626ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mkp #yiv4266534626hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mkp #yiv4266534626ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mkp .yiv4266534626ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mkp .yiv4266534626ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mkp .yiv4266534626ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4266534626ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4266534626ygrp-lc #yiv4266534626hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4266534626ygrp-lc .yiv4266534626ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626activity span
.yiv4266534626underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626attach label a {

#yiv4266534626 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626bold a {

#yiv4266534626 dd.yiv4266534626last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4266534626 dd.yiv4266534626last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4266534626 dd.yiv4266534626last p
span.yiv4266534626yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4266534626 div.yiv4266534626attach-table div div a {

#yiv4266534626 div.yiv4266534626attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4266534626 div.yiv4266534626file-title a, #yiv4266534626
div.yiv4266534626file-title a:active, #yiv4266534626
div.yiv4266534626file-title a:hover, #yiv4266534626
div.yiv4266534626file-title a:visited {

#yiv4266534626 div.yiv4266534626photo-title a,
#yiv4266534626 div.yiv4266534626photo-title a:active,
#yiv4266534626 div.yiv4266534626photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4266534626 div.yiv4266534626photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4266534626 div#yiv4266534626ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4266534626ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4266534626yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4266534626 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626reco-desc {

#yiv4266534626 .yiv4266534626replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4266534626 input, #yiv4266534626 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4266534626
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4266534626logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-msg
p#yiv4266534626attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-reco
#yiv4266534626reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-sponsor #yiv4266534626ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4266534626 #yiv4266534626ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4266534626

Hello, it's not the best idea first and foremost to give your name or age out online anywhere, I understand you desire for a sense of community, but we are not Facebook, which is also just as exposed if not more to a lack of privacy. When you Dedicate whenever you are decided about Dedication to Satan then it would be wise to hide yourself at all times, it states in the Al-Jiwah to hide all things that are of Spiritual Satanism, and to keep your Spiritual Identity a secret.

Everyone makes mistakes, it's alright, just correct the mistake, I say these things because
Secondly, we are not a church, we are a Religion, and the Original Religion of humanity. You will find that but as you study further into Spiritual Satanism, although it is recommended that you Dedicated as you may have some extremely rough encounters undedicated and trying advance. When you Dedicate to Father Satan your entire world changes for the better. It's the most wonderful thing ever. Although I am no trying to convince you of anything. It's your choice entirely.

I recommend you further study Exposing Christianity poryytion first along with this website to help you clear the fog. Christianity complicates thing extremely badly. It's time to awaken your Soul. I'm sure you value it.
 These will also help out a lot with deprogramming from Christianity. Take a look at this video the being in this video a Jew is among the race that invented Christianity, the Jews.

http://jesuspuzzle.humanists.net/home.htm

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/texas-c ... rrect-him/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9KN2V5xQ8  
  If  you happen to be open enough Spiritually you can feel the insanity, and death emanating from her aura, and general demeanor. This is the essence of the enemy that faces humanity. These are among many of the enemies of Satan. Another good website to learn about the enemies of Satan is this one, although YouTube has many good videos made by Spiritual Satanists about WW2 the Jews, and other matters to learn from and this Beginner Meditations on YouTube has very good videos for Meditation tips. Do NOT meditate until Dedicated as it can be dangerous and you will receive unwanted attention unprotected whether you like it or not. Take care of yourself, only you can do that the proper way as you are you, and live with you. If you Dedicate you will go through tests and trials, but Satan will NEVER put you through ANYTHING you cannot handle period.

http://www.666blacksun.com

Ok I've done the ritual and what not awhile back and I was trying meditations on the website and thugs happened in my life where I stopped meditating. I am confused because I remember someone speaking about getting on a meditation program but couldn't find anything to follow on the website. Im very interested in the supernatural and I do admit I have seen strange things. I guess I stopped because of getting in relationships and work and everything else but I want to focus on this more than anything. I've heard of people coming in contact with Satan or demons and I just didn't get how I tried so hard before and nothing really happend. Maybe only faint strange clues of a presence. If someone can enlighten me and get me on the right path for meditations and what I should be doing I would very much appreciate it. I am very curious about possible life after death and I think that's what really has my interest more than anything.

I was brought here by the website (which I'm a fan of btw, good list of stuff there). Idk if I'm supposed to post in an existent thread, or post something new.
But hi. lol
Also, idk if this should be separate, but I'm fairly certain my guardian god (or daemon, still a smidge confused on what to call what) is Ose.

I'm not really sure about all this. I have started to read the main website and it sounds so convincing but I was brought up as a Christian and don't really know what to think.
I would like to talk to someone who has knowledge.
Can someone help me?

If you can't find answers on the JOS website, we can do our best to answer your questions here.
I was raised a Christian. I have been members of more than one denomination. I have studied
the world's religions and mythologies for years. And, then I dedicated to Father Satan, and realized
HE is the ONE I felt/sensed calling me all these years. He is the most wonderful, kind, loving, and
often witty God, being, person one could ever want to know. I love Him with all my heart.

Father Satan has been so wronged for eons. HE deserves respect and love. And the ones of us
here who know HIM for the awesome Father and God HE is do not regret having made that step.
At least, I know I have never regretted it. A step that, if you do things like HP Maxine says on the website,
dedication, etc.,it will more than likely change your life not only for the better but for good. Father does
expect your to be ready when you dedicate. HE knows your heart. I know HE knows mine batter than
I know myself. However, keep in mind, that we all learn and grow at different rates.
Some, things happen fast. Others, it takes a while. I was dedicated for three and a half years before
my Guardian came to me and told me who HE IS.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 6/7/18, truthofthegods@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Thursday, June 7, 2018, 9:21 AM

I'm not really sure about all this. I have
started to read the main website and it sounds so convincing
but I was brought up as a Christian and don't really
know what to think.

I would like to talk to someone who has knowledge.

Can someone help me?

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997 --
#yiv5766758997ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mkp #yiv5766758997hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mkp #yiv5766758997ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mkp .yiv5766758997ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mkp .yiv5766758997ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mkp .yiv5766758997ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-sponsor
#yiv5766758997ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv5766758997ygrp-lc #yiv5766758997hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv5766758997ygrp-lc .yiv5766758997ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997activity span
.yiv5766758997underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997attach div a {

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997attach label a {

#yiv5766758997 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997bold a {

#yiv5766758997 dd.yiv5766758997last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5766758997 dd.yiv5766758997last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5766758997 dd.yiv5766758997last p
span.yiv5766758997yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv5766758997 div.yiv5766758997attach-table div div a {

#yiv5766758997 div.yiv5766758997attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv5766758997 div.yiv5766758997file-title a, #yiv5766758997
div.yiv5766758997file-title a:active, #yiv5766758997
div.yiv5766758997file-title a:hover, #yiv5766758997
div.yiv5766758997file-title a:visited {

#yiv5766758997 div.yiv5766758997photo-title a,
#yiv5766758997 div.yiv5766758997photo-title a:active,
#yiv5766758997 div.yiv5766758997photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5766758997 div..yiv5766758997photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5766758997 div#yiv5766758997ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5766758997ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5766758997yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv5766758997 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997reco-category {

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997reco-desc {

#yiv5766758997 .yiv5766758997replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5766758997 input, #yiv5766758997 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5766758997
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5766758997logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-msg
p#yiv5766758997attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-reco
#yiv5766758997reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-sponsor #yiv5766758997ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv5766758997 #yiv5766758997ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv5766758997

Hello and welcome. It’s always something to note that some people are born into this world into a family of some Christians, so they’re taught Christian teachings from a young age while they’re being raised and then they just start going to the church that’s down the street or around the corner without ever questioning if it’s ever the true religion or not. Because you were taught from a young age.

Now, if I had a child and I repeatedly told him that a certain person was evil then he’s most likely going to grow up believing that this person is evil especially when someone tries to tell him different because that’s what was put into his head from a young age. It’s all just past brainwashing. Not to mention the Bible is infused with occult power which makes this even worse.

You need to put aside all past Christian teachings that you’ve learned about Satan because they’re false and proceed with an opened mind. Keep studying exposingchristianity.com, there is a lot of articles there that expose Christianity for what it is.

Satan and his Demons aren’t evil, they do not posses people or anything of this sort. If you study ancient history, Satan and his Demons are actually the Gods that you find in ancient cultures that were there for humanity.. If you study ancient Sumeria it talks of the God Enki creating humanity and then giving them the spiritual knowledge so they could ascend to the level of the gods. This is the true purpose of religion: to empower the human soul through power meditation so we can eventually ascend to that level.

Christianity,Judaism and islam are nothing more than tools made to remove the knowledge that our creator Satan gave us and replace it with garbage that has nothing to do with true spirituality so humanity does not advance to higher levels because if they did they would not be able to be controlled very easily.

Satan means truth in Sanskrit therefore Satanism is the path to/of truth. If you decide to join and start doing power meditations, your spiritual eyes will open and you will be able to see all of this for yourself. Humanity is currently living on a pretty low level of consciousness due to the lack of true spirituality and when you finally open and empower your soul, the veil will start to drop and your eyes will start to open and after you reach a certain point of studying and empowering your soul, you will know beyond all doubts that Christianity IS a fraud and truly is evil and extremely bad for humanity.

Just keep studying, you can ask questions in these groups here if you want.
Sent from my iPhone

Hello there,

a lot of us have been in the same situation like you, we know how you feel.
Just take your time reading the JoS website and Exposing Christianity (which is a branch of the JoS website) until you have no more doubts.

Unlike jewhova, Satan is real and he doesn't want you to believe in him as if he's a hidden entity in the sky, judging you for touching yourself.

Satan is the god of truth, he wants you to KNOW instead of believing. Satan is our father, literally.

Satan is not a maniac like jewhova, he doesn't want you to worship him, and he won't punish you for doing something you love and is part of being a human.

You, my friend, have know a great opportunity, make sure you use it.

Read and study.

Exposing Christianity:
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

Good luck.

Hail Satan!

New here but not to aspect of spiritual practices such as meditation. Please inform me of what steps I need to take to properly integrate satanism into my life and open up the direct connection to Satan himself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back