Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New here, want destroy Christians

Jatok Hitikara

<td val[/IMG]I'm Ramle Iron Heart the Black a practitioner of something truly evil and God hating.  My body is human, but my soul is clearly something demonic.  I'm a channeler, but most of my work is in contact with off world forces and the study of extraterrestrial cultures, but in that research I found a dangerous grimoire worth using that encourages its use to slaughter mindlessly all Christians without thought, but with a smile and laugh as they roast in a manufactured hell of burning cities and smoldering ruins.  I've finished channeling the book about a few months ago, but it has been 10 years in the making.  Now I'm working to refine the spells to human use, instead of demon use.

After testing the book's most powerful spells, in January, I'm pretty sure that some of the demons summoned helped cause the Quake in Haiti.  I use it again some time later and Chili had the same results.  Now I'm interested in using it to destroy the Vatican.  I'm sure that bodes well here and I'm hoping to refine the spells so that targeting isn't so hard, but at least it's killing Catholics.  The book isn't Satanic, but it does deal great amounts of death among the enemies of Satan, I will be adding some Satanic related parts to it, and see how they combine to create a whole new destructive force.

Greed, Pride and Power are the real meanings of life.[/TD]

This is an old character re-birthed.... Much of what I recall from your nonsensical ramblings last time Jatok was a viewpoint very similar to the Order of Nine Angels or the murdering and senseless slaughter of 'mundanes', in other words anyone with a low IQ. I don't understand how this helps any one of us as your writings inspire egotism, clear mental instability and spiritual immaturity, much like the xians themselves. We as Satanists do not believe the rubbish notion that demons and Satan come to cause death and destruction to all people nor is it likely that you have a demonic soul. Anyone who announces themselves as 'true evil' is either extremely misguided or something from the nefarious order of angels themselves.

Please refrain from wasting people's time with your garble.

Ave Satanas! Hail to his Victory!

Your post is clearly wrong on many levels:

1)Satan is the True God. The xian "god" doesn't exist. It's impossible to hate something that doesn't exist. Either that, or you hate Satan and the True Gods.

2)It's impossible to have a human body and a Demonic soul, your body would explode as the Gods/Demons are much more powerful than us.

3)We don't want to mindlessly slaughter every single deluded xian. Don't forget xians are people Satan created but the enemy brainwashed. Xians can learn the truth and turn away from their lies and become Spiritual Satanists. We work to educate them. We mostly focus on destroying the ones who are behind christ-insanity.

4)Demons are our Gods, the Creators of humanity. They love us, so nope, no God caused the quake in Haiti. Please don't tell me you believe the fundie lies!! D(a)emon means spirit of wisdom in Greek, and originally had a positive meaning. We all know xianity and kikes are full of lies and slander against our True Gods/Demons.

5)Neither Satan/Enki nor any of our Gods/Demons or Satanists are "evil" or destructive. They are beautiful, friendly beings and our Original Pagan Gods. Since you do research on ET's, you should know that Satan and our Gods are mostly Nordic Aliens. Meaning they are beautiful tall human-looking beings. Xianity and the jews are the real evil ones and caused the most crimes against humanity. They made our Pagan Gods like Enki, Odin e.t.c. into Demons and slandered Them. On the contrary, the real "evil" parasitical beings are enemy Angels and Greys.

6)From what you're writing, you seem to be a reverse xian. Reverse xians believe xianity's lies about our Gods.

I hope you reconsider the above points, and you know that we find what you post very offensive. You should know that even by looking at the homepage:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jatok Hitikara <darkseed2012@... wrote:

I'm Ramle Iron Heart the Black a practitioner of something truly evil and God hating.  My body is human, but my soul is clearly something demonic.  I'm a channeler, but most of my work is in contact with off world forces and the study of extraterrestrial cultures, but in that research I found a dangerous grimoire worth using that encourages its use to slaughter mindlessly all Christians without thought, but with a smile and laugh as they roast in a manufactured hell of burning cities and smoldering ruins.  I've finished channeling the book about a few months ago, but it has been 10 years in the making.  Now I'm working to refine the spells to human use, instead of demon use.

After testing the book's most powerful spells, in January, I'm pretty sure that some of the demons summoned helped cause the Quake in Haiti.  I use it again some time later and Chili had the same results.  Now I'm interested in using it to destroy the Vatican.  I'm sure that bodes well here and I'm hoping to refine the spells so that targeting isn't so hard, but at least it's killing Catholics.  The book isn't Satanic, but it does deal great amounts of death among the enemies of Satan, I will be adding some Satanic related parts to it, and see how they combine to create a whole new destructive force.

Greed, Pride and Power are the real meanings of life.

O brother. Sounds like he has been watching to much death note.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Note

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jatok Hitikara <darkseed2012@... wrote:

I'm Ramle Iron Heart the Black a practitioner of something truly evil and God hating.  My body is human, but my soul is clearly something demonic.  I'm a channeler, but most of my work is in contact with off world forces and the study of extraterrestrial cultures, but in that research I found a dangerous grimoire worth using that encourages its use to slaughter mindlessly all Christians without thought, but with a smile and laugh as they roast in a manufactured hell of burning cities and smoldering ruins.  I've finished channeling the book about a few months ago, but it has been 10 years in the making.  Now I'm working to refine the spells to human use, instead of demon use.

Y'know, I never liked that anime. Lol. But seriously, yeah. Whoever
wrote that is barking way up the wrong tree.

On 1/4/11, damnplanetsaturn <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:
O brother. Sounds like he has been watching to much death note.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Note

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jatok Hitikara <darkseed2012@...
wrote:

I'm Ramle Iron Heart the Black a practitioner of something truly evil and
God hating.  My body is human, but my soul is clearly something demonic.
I'm a channeler, but most of my work is in contact with off world forces
and the study of extraterrestrial cultures, but in that research I found a
dangerous grimoire worth using that encourages its use to slaughter
mindlessly all Christians without thought, but with a smile and laugh as
they roast in a manufactured hell of burning cities and smoldering ruins.
I've finished channeling the book about a few months ago, but it has been
10 years in the making.  Now I'm working to refine the spells to human
use, instead of demon use.

After testing the book's most powerful spells, in January, I'm pretty sure
that some of the demons summoned helped cause the Quake in Haiti.  I use
it again some time later and Chili had the same results.  Now I'm
interested in using it to destroy the Vatican.  I'm sure that bodes well
here and I'm hoping to refine the spells so that targeting isn't so hard,
but at least it's killing Catholics.  The book isn't Satanic, but it does
deal great amounts of death among the enemies of Satan, I will be adding
some Satanic related parts to it, and see how they combine to create a
whole new destructive force.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back