Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New here - looking for the truth

Syl88

Greetings to all!

I have had a permanently active kundalini since age 20 (I'm 33 now), and ever since then I have experienced many crazy things - siddhis, visions, astral trips, astral sex, crazy relationships, you name it. I walked my own path following my kundalini, and ended up developing my own spiritual philosophy, which is very similar to the one presented on this website.

However, my life started falling apart in autumn 2019. I started having premonitions of this civilisation coming to an end, of something very dark approaching, it felt literally like the world was crumbling before my eyes. Then covid happened, and I realised why I had been having these feelings. The whole civid thing felt immensely evil, like it was intent on destroying me personally and everything that makes life worth living.

Then very soon after I got bitten by a tick and developed severe Lyme disease. It is a very crazy thing how it happened, like a voice outside myself pulled me into the garden that day. I've been suffering immensely ever since, the disease is eating away at my nerves and kundalini. At that point, a bunch of christians entered my life and told me that my entire life was a lie, that the devil had planned out everything to destroy me. This made me totally freak out. They prayed for me many times, and once a huge improvement happened and my kundalini returned to normal, my nerves unfroze and I danced for hours. However, everything came back the next day. The christians told me the devil was trying to steal my healing, and I became totally paranoid and even more suicidal. They threw away all my kundalini books because they told me the devil had access to me through them and was making me sick. I tried to believe in what they were telling me and prayed a lot, but the more I prayed the more I felt I was being drained of energy. Something about their philosophy just didn't sit right.

And so here I am, looking for answers. All my life I thought I was given a special gift by having kundalini all my life, I played with rising it even as a child before it became permanent at age 20. It was like it was destined for me. But then all these people started telling me I was cursed and evil and satanic, and I started believing it because of the difficult circumstances I am in, and I was desperate to get out of them and would do anything to regain my health. I would appreciate any insight on my situation from your perspective.

Shakti88 said:
Greetings to all!

I have had a permanently active kundalini since age 20 (I'm 33 now), and ever since then I have experienced many crazy things - siddhis, visions, astral trips, astral sex, crazy relationships, you name it. I walked my own path following my kundalini, and ended up developing my own spiritual philosophy, which is very similar to the one presented on this website.

However, my life started falling apart in autumn 2019. I started having premonitions of this civilisation coming to an end, of something very dark approaching, it felt literally like the world was crumbling before my eyes. Then covid happened, and I realised why I had been having these feelings. The whole civid thing felt immensely evil, like it was intent on destroying me personally and everything that makes life worth living.

Then very soon after I got bitten by a tick and developed severe Lyme disease. It is a very crazy thing how it happened, like a voice outside myself pulled me into the garden that day. I've been suffering immensely ever since, the disease is eating away at my nerves and kundalini. At that point, a bunch of christians entered my life and told me that my entire life was a lie, that the devil had planned out everything to destroy me. This made me totally freak out. They prayed for me many times, and once a huge improvement happened and my kundalini returned to normal, my nerves unfroze and I danced for hours. However, everything came back the next day. The christians told me the devil was trying to steal my healing, and I became totally paranoid and even more suicidal. They threw away all my kundalini books because they told me the devil had access to me through them and was making me sick. I tried to believe in what they were telling me and prayed a lot, but the more I prayed the more I felt I was being drained of energy. Something about their philosophy just didn't sit right.

And so here I am, looking for answers. All my life I thought I was given a special gift by having kundalini all my life, I played with rising it even as a child before it became permanent at age 20. It was like it was destined for me. But then all these people started telling me I was cursed and evil and satanic, and I started believing it because of the difficult circumstances I am in, and I was desperate to get out of them and would do anything to regain my health. I would appreciate any insight on my situation from your perspective.

I believe what you said.

First off, it is a good sign that you naturally have Satanic Views, and that your soul is naturally very developed. This most likely means, that you were with Satan before.

And yes, 2019 was a horrible year energetically speaking, and yes also very true, the enemy (The christian thoughtform „god“, angels, greys, kikes) attacked humanity directly on the Astral level... however you are a pretty advanced human, and most likely of Satan, this is why they especially attacked you. I know what I am talking about, I went to the vatican, even before I dedicated this life myself to Satan, and got cursed very much in it. My Body was a literally broken after that.

Everything changed asap, once I read the JoS and dedicated my soul to Satan. My body has healed fully from it now.

When you enter Satan‘s loving Family by dedicating your soul to the eternal Lord of Light ans Knowledge, Satan, you will be protected at all times from those attacks. Especially in the beginning.

These Christians are getting abused all the time and constantly by the Angels, YHWH („god“) and other aliens. They let them suffer for their energy, I know one women who lost all her kids to the same kind of cancer, each time the exact same thing happened, and each time she prayed more and more. They do this to suck you dry of energy.

One women was possessed by an angel, I saw it, she turned insane. I managed to talk her out of her bubble, she said for one moment after I told her that she needs to walk away from the angels because she is being abused ... „Yes I know, but I can‘t, it is too late!“ with an expression of utter terror in her face.

You need to join Satan. This is the path of Knowledge, wisdom, power and personal evolution.

Good luck on your path!

Thank you for your extensive reply, @NinRick :)

Wow, your experiences with the Vatican sound so spooky! Whar kind of physical problems did you have, and how did they resolve? This gives a lot of hope to me!

Thank you, I feel the same thing for myself, you know...all of this just feels very natural to me. I still have, of course, that doubting side that keeps going "what if I'm being deceived and will die or go to hell"...like a fear in my stomach. While I was under the influence of christians, they made me say that I was giving my life to Jesus many times, and I was even baptised....I felt nothing. Yesterday I did the dedication ritual and it felt a million times more significant to me, like something really changed. I feel more peaceful and protected today. I really hope this will continue, I would just like to be myself, and healthy. This path makes much more sense to me, I hate the idea of having to submit to some kind of entity and keep giving them my energy. Wouldn't a true god, one that is not some kind of energy-sucker and deceiver, want me to develop myself? Why is knowledge wrong?

I have had these brutal visions as well. Most people who are truly advanced has had these visions. But I have visions of the survivors as well. So there is a light at the tunnel, I believe.

Shakti88 said:
Greetings to all!

First, don't associate satanism or satanic with evil. Satanism came from the word Satya or the mantra SaTaNaMa. We name Shiva, Enki, Vishnu, Lucifer, Odin, etc. Satan for it is the holiest name which came from Satya (Truth). Although, Satan wouldn't mind calling him Shiva or Enki. Jews named their enemy (or enemies) satan or ha-satan for they are against truth.

Have you done F-rtrs? These ritual remove and destroy judeo-christian energies on your soul and body.

For the lyme diesease, start a working on curing it, you may use nordic or runes or sanskrit mantras. Start at an auspicious date, use our (babylonian astrology) JOS satanic calendar, the indians astrology doesn't account Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto and the calculations are way off ( I have compared my natal chart with JOS and indian, and the JOS makes more sense).

You should avoid those christards at all cost. Associating with them will worsen your situation due to them giving you grey-judeo energies. If they keep pestering you, you can call upon cops since they called you demonic and satanic, you can reason to them that they are mentally insanse. Or, you can also perform destroying the nazarene on them and bind them to stop them from annoying you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back