Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New guy

mikel.coates

Hello people! I'm glad to join this group along with other people. I'm currently studding the facts about Satanism, but I'm just studying it from JoS site for now until I can get me a satanic bible and learn a lot about our most grateful religion. And I'm sorry if this topic is not really what the other topics are about but I just thought it would be nice to introduce myself. Have a good day ladies and gents!

Hello! :)There is no "Satanic bible". You can however read the Al Jilwah here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html These are things said by Satan Himself. :)
More here:     http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html

You will see that the more you study, the more clear you'll see things. When you're ready (if you believe Satan as Humanity's Original God) then do the dedication ritual and start meditating. :)

Στις 3:28 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 15 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η "mikel.coates@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello people! I'm glad to join this group along with other people. I'm currently studding the facts about Satanism, but I'm just studying it from JoS site for now until I can get me a satanic bible and learn a lot about our most grateful religion. And I'm sorry if this topic is not really what the other topics are about but I just thought it would be nice to introduce myself. Have a good day ladies and gents!

Welcome.

While the "satanic bible" has a few good points, it is NOT related to the JoS.

Don't take it as "our book", cause it's not our book.

Don't worry, the JoS site and the sites and ebooks linked in it are actually the main places to learn about Spiritual Satanism. The Satanic Bible is atheistic and isn't really something supported here. The site clarifies that are many different groups that call themselves "Satanists" but most of which have the wrong idea about Satanism, ranging from some which are simply misguided to others that are outright blasphemous to and against Satan and the Gods. Some of them are atheists and don't believe Satan is real, others follow the christian lies about Satan e.t.c. Here is just Spiritual/True Satanism :)

Don't get a Satanic bible Laveyan Satanism is not true Satanism. They don't even believe Satan is a real being they think he is a element in the earth (which is BS) Just keep studying the JoS website and preform the dedication ritual when you are ready. 

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:28 AM, "mikel.coates@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you're referring to the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey, be careful as the views of LaVeyan Satanism often contradict the views of us in the JoS.

"Don't get a Satanic bible Laveyan Satanism is not true Satanism. They don't even believe Satan is a real being they think he is a element in the earth (which is BS) Just keep studying the JoS website and preform the dedication ritual when you are ready. "

Personally, I just call it LaVeyanism since they're not even Satanists.

lol @yulia why would you feel awful? :p Laveyan Satanism is how I first got introduced to Satanism too. :p And then I found Spiritual Satanism.

Στις 12:05 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 17 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η "yulia.bachman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Well now I feel pretty awful, because I got one and read it over a year ago, before I found JoS.

Well I've seen several comments here about how it isn't true satanism. That they don't even believe in Satan. That's not the case?

This is a... er... delayed answer...
Yeah, we do not support LaVeyan Satanism but many of us began that way. :) Also, most of us grew up as christians because of our parents' beliefs. So, as long as you find the right path and you start advancing in your spiritual journey, this is all that matters.

Στις 12:16 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 23 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η "yulia.bachman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Well I've seen several comments here about how it isn't true satanism. That they don't even believe in Satan. That's not the case?

I know Satanism is the path for me. I never fit into the Christian World, I never believed in their God and shit. One time in my life, under pressure, I tried to "accept God into my heart" at a camp. And well, absolutely nothing happened, and I never wanted to try something so stupid anyway, I was pressured into it by a camp counselor. 
Not once did I ever enjoy church, or even try to participate. My family made me participate in things like choir and youth group; but it was always the same: no matter what, I always was an outcast, and felt vastly uncomfortable standing anywhere near a church, especially inside. I'd get dizzy and sick to my stomach as soon as I stepped into the doors. For 5th -8th grade, I was sent to a private Christian school; and again, I hated it there. I had no friends, and one day; be being young and ignorant, I asked a 'friend' what the word 'sexy' meant. And she ran to a teacher, and I got into serious trouble.
So in general, Christianity has always made me sick and uncomfortable, and I hated it. As a Satanist now, I feel much happier, much more at ease; and I know this is where I belong. But I have lagged behind in my meditation program though, I'll probably start over from day one soon to make up for what I lost. In any case, I know the Truth now, and I treasure it. 
I've even spoken to my girlfriend about it, who always felt the same toward Christianity, was raised in a highly Christian household. When she came out to them as Lesbian, they started to treat her different, and judged her; she lived with her grandparents. She was never happy anymore. and they forced her to go to church even more often. One day, they were lecturing her about not following the Christian ways, tried to force Christianity on her; and she simply had enough and left. She stayed with a friend for a while, then moved into her mom's house, who follows no religion. Her mom is extremely supportive of me and her, and my precious baby girl is happy once again, I've missed her smile. She and I both dedicated to Satan right before X-mas; and we haven't regretted it.
But enough of my long ass story. XD Satanism is definitely the way for me and my girlfriend, and neither of use regret it.

Not that it matters, but after I veered off roughly two years ago, I kinda stayed an atheist for roughly a year studying very hard to remove the bullshit. I was still interested in Father Satan, and the occult as I learned about a lot of it through anime my entire life until I became a true Satanist. A book I read when I was a teenager helped me out a lot called, a practical guide to magical thoughtforms by----- forgot the author.. :/

It really does help out with visualization a lot! You can try to find and and read through the bullshit, but I don't really remember there being much bullshit in it heh.

It takes you through the full gambit, from visualizing a ball, to making fully detailed lavish looking castles with grand architectural designs like that of original masons would build, well, I might be streching it a bit with the master builder/masonic thing, but you get the idea. It'll teach you how to visualize quite well. I never quite finished the entire book, so it might go beyond even that. I'm never been much of a reader :/ Which is why it's very hard for me to study..

It's just a good habit that you can make for yourself. :) It's never too late to start. ^.^ Spiritual Satanism is also about studying. Satan impressed that on me when I was very new. 

On Monday, February 2, 2015 5:10 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Not that it matters, but after I veered off roughly two years ago, I kinda stayed an atheist for roughly a year studying very hard to remove the bullshit. I was still interested in Father Satan, and the occult as I learned about a lot of it through anime my entire life until I became a true Satanist. A book I read when I was a teenager helped me out a lot called, a practical guide to magical thoughtforms by----- forgot the author.. :/

It really does help out with visualization a lot! You can try to find and and read through the bullshit, but I don't really remember there being much bullshit in it heh.

It takes you through the full gambit, from visualizing a ball, to making fully detailed lavish looking castles with grand architectural designs like that of original masons would build, well, I might be streching it a bit with the master builder/masonic thing, but you get the idea. It'll teach you how to visualize quite well. I never quite finished the entire book, so it might go beyond even that. I'm never been much of a reader :/ Which is why it's very hard for me to study..

Oh I know. I'm well aware. It's funny though, after that veering I talked about, was actually from xianity. I studied ridiculously hard, many late nights. I believe it was the desire to rip the xianity to shreds in me. But, JoS, combine with wikipedia study just didn't do it, as I was undedicated and there were many things I would not come to understand until just recently really.

Namely that xianity is a program that imbeds itself into a Gentile intensely and is basically a program that teaches people how to kill themselves and worship their murderers and kiss their feet(as High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 put in in his sermon on the afterlife on here recently) really. Wikipedia isn't really that reliable I've learned as it's jewish owned.

I do study or try to study every day if possible. I have concentration problems :/
Although, I am very grateful to our Clergy, and Father Satan, our clergy for putting in the effort to get the information up. Father Satan for teaching them, and being the awesome Father he is :)

hey guys! nice to be in a group with people that I can be comfortable around, I'm here to learn the beginnings I want to be heard and hear

Hello, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all! I'm very curious about Satanism, and I'd love to learn all I can about it. I have never liked any form of religion, but when I looked into Satanism, I decided I finally want to delve deeper into it and get as much information as possible.

Thoroughly read the Joy of Satan website.

Joy of Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Perform the Dedication Ritual when you feel ready. If you cannot find the right candle color, forget the "so mote it be" at the end, or make some other minor error, that will not derail your Dedication Ritual. Satan is extremely understanding, unlike the christian god who will throw you into a pit of fire for every little thing, and is not going to come after you for extremely trivial errors. As long as your blood is on the paper and you genuinely want to dedicate yourself to Satan, your Dedication Ritual was valid.   Dedication Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html   The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have like healing and telepathy. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Consistent meditation is key to those goals. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program available in Satan's Library. Some links in the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program PDF are broken. PDF copies of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in Satan's Library.

Satan’s Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html   Starting Guide for New Satanists https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014   And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan. But do these only after you have dedicated, so you have protection against the enemy.   Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm  

Hey im new to all of this but i read the web sit and it has helped me understand things i could not b4 so there are a few questions i have ....  What is his stand point on weed in general and medical ....  What is the first and most important things i need to know to befriend satin .....  and i have more

Work on your grammar and spelling please. As for weed - it's shit and it ruins your spirit as well as mind and body. Look through the e-groups - much has been written.

And it's not 'satin' but Satan.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Satin???? I think you mean Satan. LOL Hail Satan! NGU666
On Aug 16, 2016 4:20 PM, "t.rellz@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey im new to all of this but i read the web sit and it has helped me understand things i could not b4 so there are a few questions i have ....  What is his stand point on weed in general and medical ....  What is the first and most important things i need to know to befriend satin .....  and i have more

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back