Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Guy

lvx11378

Hi. I recently joined this group after finding the JoS website. As a practicing ritual magician & Tarot reader of almost 20 years (no religious affiliations) I am familiar with many mystical traditions, & was familiar with almost all of the information presented on the site. Though I do not generally frequent sites on Satanism I was directed to do so by an entity known to me only as "god" (a generic term to I use to refer to the Supreme Being whose name I do not assume to know) after seeking direction on how to further my studies & arte. I can find nothing in any of the JoS literature that I personally disagree with, or is historically inaccurate; which is incredibly rare for a person as skeptical as I am. I would very much like to contact/be contacted by the Joy of Satan clergy as I have great interest in becoming a Priest/High Priest of JoS Satanism, which I have been unknowingly practicing for most of my life. I have, so far, been unable to find any contact information for the JoS core group with exception to this Yahoo Group. If any one has information or advice on how to establish contact with the JoS clergy it would be greatly appreciated. --thnx, Lvx

Hi I am new to this site and group. I am also very interested in the Light u guys talk about. I currently have no religion and or faith in or for any church(I am not an atheis or whatever) just a being looking for the truth.

well if you dedicate your soul to satan and if you have ever in your life at all had any past afiliations with the rhp (even if its something as simple as Sunday school as a kid that parents made you go to) then you would have to mention that you are no longer apart of that when you dedicate.  

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

this link explains that better than i can i think

when you decide to do that feel free to ask any questions on supplies and possible places to find them.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 9:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Guy

Welcome. The www.joyofsatan.org will tell you all you need to know.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damensin" <damensin@... wrote:

Hi I am new to this site and group. I am also very interested in the Light u guys talk about. I currently have no religion and or faith in or for any church(I am not an atheis or whatever) just a being looking for the truth.

Not a question or anything, just felt like sharing and put myself out there in the community. I'm new to Spiritual Satanism. I have always been interested in the occult, and I was lucky to grow up in a very relaxed religious family; so I got to dabble. So obviously I found Satan, and funny enough over the years, he is the one I had always "prayed" to or at least thought of whenever I got angry, depressed, etc not because I attributed those to him, but for comfort. I also never pictured him as this monstrous "demon". He had always appeared in mind, how he is portrayed on the pictures on joyofsatan. But never did I truly devote myself. I wandered from faith to faith, trying to find the best fit, when the best fit was right in front of me. Took me a few years, but at least I found it now. I devoted myself officially the other night, and I feel great for doing it. I was in a very dark place, and I feel Lucifer's light helped re-spark my inner flame, so that I may finally realize a life long time dream. HAIL SATAN!
- Bill
p.s. If anyone knows of any occult books, especially old/rare ones, that are legit and beneficial, any info would be great. Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back