Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new guy needs help

necrolith_1993

hey guys.i just joined and i would really appreciate some help.i began doing some exercises from the site and i m having a problem with the deep trance exercise.i can enter a trance,everything seems as the trance state is described in the site but i get no additional effect when i do the "fall off the ladder" thing.any ideas??

Try doing some kundalini yoga kriyas. Then right after doing the kriyas be completely still for about 5 minutes or more but keep breathing normally. You should begin to feel a floating sensation, energy in your body buzzing and pulsating, a feeling of expanded awareness, and also you should start to feel extremely calm and have the feeling of not wanting to move. Your mind will also be more calm and it will be easier for you to focus.

Sent from my Iphone

Yeah. Just relax, get comfortable. Focus on being relaxed. Relaxing your muscles and relax you're breathing. I recommend you try the Foundation Meditation found in the Beginner Meditations. Often when you do a meditation like the Foundation Meditation, you will slip into a trance automatically. You can also try "feeling" yourself "sinking" deeper and deeper into the surface you are sitting/lying on with each exhale. Hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN!

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 12:52 PM EEST necrolith_1993@... wrote:

hey guys.i just joined and i would really appreciate some help.i began doing some exercises from the site and i m having a problem with the deep trance exercise.i can enter a trance,everything seems as the trance state is described in the site but i get no additional effect when i do the "fall off the ladder" thing.any ideas??

This is unrelated but for some reason my password was not working, so I required a post to (hitchhike) on forgive the impressing. I was to use runes to program two identical necklaces for a brother in Satan and I, that would allow us an enhanced tool of divination to feel each-others auras and feelings (nothing mental only shared sensation of touch or emotion) I want to know (besides ingwaz and logr) how to augment and establish this dynamic energy tools and a great affirmation for it. It should affect only our auras preferably when we both wear them simultaneously.
HAIL FATHER SATAN 

On Sep 24, 2013, at 6:29 AM, necrolith_1993@... wrote:

Oh wait.. I read you're message wrong.. lol. If you are able to get into a trance like you said then you don't need the additional "falling". Don't worry about that part its just there to help people who are new or who are just having a hard time entering a trance state.

Hail Satan!

i already have such effects.i ve been practicing meditation flame meditation for like 3 months.but i will try doing some kundalini breathing exercises and get back to you.thx :)

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Try doing some kundalini yoga kriyas. Then right after doing the kriyas be completely still for about 5 minutes or more but keep breathing normally. You should begin to feel a floating sensation, energy in your body buzzing and pulsating, a feeling of expanded awareness, and also you should start to feel extremely calm and have the feeling of not wanting to move. Your mind will also be more calm and it will be easier for you to focus.

Sent from my Iphone

well yeah.i get same effects more or less.next level after this one for me is to stop hearing anything and see uncontrollable,unrelated with anything things.its kinda like sleeping and i think i really fall into sleep ,even if i m sitting that moment , if i stay in this state for too long.but i really have no control over the final stage.

also i would like to ask: does visualize mean "see" the exact same way we see with our physical eyes or???

---In [email protected], <necrolith_1993@... wrote:

i already have such effects.i ve been practicing meditation flame meditation for like 3 months.but i will try doing some kundalini breathing exercises and get back to you.thx :)

Sent from my Iphone

well i do get the same effects more or less.for example everything is quiter and i get some seconds of pain-like feeling when interrutped by sudden noises,those 2 things are for sure.i would also like to ask:in visualization,do i have to "see" as i see for example my phone or my desk with my physical eyes? 

---In [email protected], <yiipipur@... wrote:

Oh wait.. I read you're message wrong.. lol. If you are able to get into a trance like you said then you don't need the additional "falling". Don't worry about that part its just there to help people who are new or who are just having a hard time entering a trance state.

Hail Satan!

well thats the effects i get more or less.i can confirm the self awareness feeling,lack of will to move,quiter environment and pain-like feeling when suddenly disturbed.if you are sure that i dont need to do this by the ladder thing please let me know.i also would like to know the following about visualization:by saying "see","hear" etc does the exercise mean that i have to see what i want as real as i see while using my physical eyes?same about other senses do they have to be exactly real? thanks in advance
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] new guy needs help

Yeah. Just relax, get comfortable. Focus on being relaxed. Relaxing your muscles and relax you're breathing. I recommend you try the Foundation Meditation found in the Beginner Meditations. Often when you do a meditation like the Foundation Meditation, you will slip into a trance automatically. You can also try "feeling" yourself "sinking" deeper and deeper into the surface you are sitting/lying on with each exhale. Hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN!

yeah more or less these are the effects i get... 

---In [email protected], <necrolith_1993@... wrote:

Sent from my Iphone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back