Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New guy here, I hope someone can answer two questions for me.

jonathanrjimenezh

Hello, I really want to get to know the demons who are particular with knowledge, but what I want the most is technological knowledge and ability. When I was reading the JoS website I took a particular interest in summoning demons when you have a purpose a true goal you want to have. And I do, and currently humans don't possess the knowledge or ability for what I want despite it being possible. So I was wondering if anyone knew which would be the best demon or demons for this kind of goal of mine. I know I am probably being too vague, but I do wish I can get an answer regarding this.

And the other question would be, if having a hard time believing in things would be problematic when trying to do a summon. Because currently I am still on the mostly agnostic side. I believe strongly in energies not in "religions" that to me sound like "cult". I have rejected most faiths since I have been going around reading them for years and have found nothing to hold me to them since I find them all to be just lies created by people who want control over others. (sry for my rant)

I suggest you to keep empowering yourself spiritually... Actually, have you done the dedication ritual yet? If no, then don't even try to summon a Demon, because I doubt a Demon would show up... If you haven't done the dedication ritual yet, then you're vulnerable to the enemy; but if you /have/ done the dedication ritual, then that means you /do/ believe in Satan as our God...?Satan doesn't want you to worship Him as a slave, HP HoodedCobra had made a post about it; so it's not really like the rest "religions" you have come across.Anyway, do more studying and empower yourself spiritually... Even if you summon a Demon now, if you are not spiritually open, then you won't be able to feel their presence or hear them... So, what would be the point?

Στις 9:59 π.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "mechwar666@..." <mechwar666@... έγραψε:
  Hello, I really want to get to know the demons who are particular with knowledge, but what I want the most is technological knowledge and ability. When I was reading the JoS website I took a particular interest in summoning demons when you have a purpose a true goal you want to have. And I do, and currently humans don't possess the knowledge or ability for what I want despite it being possible. So I was wondering if anyone knew which would be the best demon or demons for this kind of goal of mine. I know I am probably being too vague, but I do wish I can get an answer regarding this.

And the other question would be, if having a hard time believing in things would be problematic when trying to do a summon. Because currently I am still on the mostly agnostic side. I believe strongly in energies not in "religions" that to me sound like "cult". I have rejected most faiths since I have been going around reading them for years and have found nothing to hold me to them since I find them all to be just lies created by people who want control over others. (sry for my rant)

Spiritual Satanism is not much of a religion but way of life as well. We are not a religion in the way like the other false enemy programs.

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 5:10 PM PST mechwar666@... wrote:

How do you know if you're vulnerable to the enemy or not? I've done the dedication ritual and I believe Satan is our True God, but I'm constantly being harassed by the enemy. I hear their voices everyday and they call me every name in the book... They never give me a moment's rest. It's like I have someone inside my house constantly talking shit to me, but they refuse to leave, and no matter what I do I can't make them. It really get's tiring. I guess my question is, if one is vulnerable to the enemy how would they know? like how 'bad' can it get? I'm really confused about this... I wish I had more insight to know whether the Gods are here for me or not. I have signs, I get signs from the Gods every once in a while that they are here for me, but still... it feels like that's not enough... at times I'm really confused. Being harassed and feeling like I'm being pushed to my breaking point is almost an everyday thing for me, if it wasn't for the meditation programs Joy of Satan offers I would have already reached that point... But I don't get it, I still want to know how one is vulnerable to the enemy if they aren't dedicated? because isn't one vulnerable to the enemy anyways if they are? Well... of course they wouldn't be killed or something serious happens, not with Satan and his Demons watching your back... but still the enemy harasses the shit out of you when you are dedicated, because I am, and I'm harassed daily. Let's just put it this way, if there was a red button infront of my face, and if I pressed it and it allowed me to switch lives with someone else I would do it in a heart beat. My life SUCKS!

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate taking your time for responding. I have not done the dedication ritual yet, but I will soon. I am still reading as much material as I can as to knowing more about the demons themselves, and what they seek from humans. Everyone experiences things differently, and since I have come to reject most mainstream religions because they all happen to have a history of greed and blood not of peace and love as they claim. I have a hard time believing in things without seeing them. So this is why I wanted to try and do a summons, but I believe you are right if I am not open or even safe from an attack from another, then I am not ready yet.

And that is the main reason why I am attracted to the spiritual aspect of satanism.
I have read so much material regarding the "mainstream religions" specifically Christian-Judea part of religion and Islam, that I have openly voiced my opinion against a lot of their zealots.
I have caused quite a few catholics and christians to doubt their own beliefs based on inconsistencies and the atrocities done through their beliefs. That even though all of these religions speak of peace and understanding, they all judge others and target those who disagree with them or whom oppose them and call them their enemies.
Humans are animals, we are greedy, we lie, we follow most of our most basic instincts. If we were all created as perfect beings, then why do we get judged by a being whose perfection is imperfect. We are given free will thus we shall be judged because we are "free"?

I hate that hypocrisy and that is the reason why I am here, and reading everything at the JoS. Not because i felt Satan talking to me, but because if all those who say they are righteous are actually false prophets, then maybe those whom they claim to be evil, are actually righteous. And I am here because I want to know how much they have lied about Satan, and those who follow him.

(Sry for rant I just felt I had to explain a bit, why I wrote about religion and didn't mean in actuality spiritual satanism as part of it.)

You're contradicting yourself here Richard. Did not you say your guardian has gotten you out of ”life threatining situations”?

The point of Satanism isnt to sit and wait for a sign from the gods for motivation in your self empowerment.

The Gods want to see someone strong and worthy so just step up your ways now and empower your soul and work for Satan consistently.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 9:40 PM PST richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

How do you know if you're vulnerable to the enemy or not? I've done the dedication ritual and I believe Satan is our True God, but I'm constantly being harassed by the enemy. I hear their voices everyday and they call me every name in the book... They never give me a moment's rest. It's like I have someone inside my house constantly talking shit to me, but they refuse to leave, and no matter what I do I can't make them. It really get's tiring. I guess my question is, if one is vulnerable to the enemy how would they know? like how 'bad' can it get? I'm really confused about this... I wish I had more insight to know whether the Gods are here for me or not. I have signs, I get signs from the Gods every once in a while that they are here for me, but still... it feels like that's not enough... at times I'm really confused. Being harassed and feeling like I'm being pushed to my breaking point is almost an everyday thing for me, if it wasn't for the meditation
programs Joy of Satan offers I would have already reached that point... But I don't get it, I still want to know how one is vulnerable to the enemy if they aren't dedicated? because isn't one vulnerable to the enemy anyways if they are? Well... of course they wouldn't be killed or something serious happens, not with Satan and his Demons watching your back... but still the enemy harasses the shit out of you when you are dedicated, because I am, and I'm harassed daily. Let's just put it this way, if there was a red button infront of my face, and if I pressed it and it allowed me to switch lives with someone else I would do it in a heart beat. My life SUCKS!

Ehh, yeah... it sounds like that doesn't it? I waited for those signs because I believed I needed them at the time... It's hard to explain my situation, if you haven't walked in my shoes... And I agree with you by the way, I understand that now.

Alright I apologize for derailing this thread by responding to Richard. but man, that sounds EXACTLY like what I'm going through, except due to constant harassment I haven't had the motivation or time to truly meditate as much and as disciplined as possible. When I do though, things actually go pretty well. But like people and the site says spiritual power is cumulative and you have to keep doing it which I've found to be completely true. I meditated for a while and then stopped, and lost it, particularly how easy it was getting to visualize vividly and feeling energy. I'm at the beginning again now. Anyway did you dedicate with the actual ritual or did you do it in your head? Another thing is are you very blunt and tell people about SS or debate them/look at the website at work? All stupid things that I did that made it waaaaay worse. It sounds like you're getting attacked by greys which is what I'm still trying to deal with. I think it's worse for me because I'm an empath. Are you an empath? They try to ruin everything and it's like you're constantly arguing with yourself in your head right? A nagging voice that just pops up from nowhere when you try to tell yourself positive things or even THINK about advancing spiritually? Yeah, it's greys. What I've been doing lately is more focusing on the instances where the gods have communicated to me through the behavior of animals, and "coincidences". Also, I know that despite my not being able to offer actual blood in dedication and my strong desire to, the Gods and Satan are with me AND you man! If they weren't they wouldn't even bother giving you signs. It's just both of us are not very advanced, but they care about us enough to keep trying to get our attention!! Listen, the other day I tried building a ball of golden energy in meditation and giving it to Satan and the Gods to do with as he pleases. This was after being out of practice. Right after, I've been having brief lucid dreams again. If that isn't a sign to take spirituality seriously I don't know what is. Anyway Richard don't give up and just ignore the nagging and SERIOUSLY meditate and work on visualizing and the energy. The advice on here from other members is legit you and I and other noobs like us just need to stop fucking around and get serious about it. But don't freak out!! We're all here for each other so stay strong, you're a threat to the enemy is they're fucking with you. Take that as a complement.

have faith. you just dedicated. at first you will constantly be attacked, after awhile it tends to slow down. do a prayer of protection then start cleaning your aura and chakras at least twice a day.

Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:42 PM, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

You're contradicting yourself here Richard. Did not you say your guardian has gotten you out of ”life threatining situations”?

The point of Satanism isnt to sit and wait for a sign from the gods for motivation in your self empowerment.

The Gods want to see someone strong and worthy so just step up your ways now and empower your soul and work for Satan consistently.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 9:40 PM PST richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

How do you know if you're vulnerable to the enemy or not? I've done the dedication ritual and I believe Satan is our True God, but I'm constantly being harassed by the enemy. I hear their voices everyday and they call me every name in the book... They never give me a moment's rest. It's like I have someone inside my house constantly talking shit to me, but they refuse to leave, and no matter what I do I can't make them. It really get's tiring. I guess my question is, if one is vulnerable to the enemy how would they know? like how 'bad' can it get? I'm really confused about this... I wish I had more insight to know whether the Gods are here for me or not. I have signs, I get signs from the Gods every once in a while that they are here for me, but still... it feels like that's not enough... at times I'm really confused. Being harassed and feeling like I'm being pushed to my breaking point is almost an everyday thing for me, if it wasn't for the meditation
programs Joy of Satan offers I would have already reached that point... But I don't get it, I still want to know how one is vulnerable to the enemy if they aren't dedicated? because isn't one vulnerable to the enemy anyways if they are? Well... of course they wouldn't be killed or something serious happens, not with Satan and his Demons watching your back... but still the enemy harasses the shit out of you when you are dedicated, because I am, and I'm harassed daily. Let's just put it this way, if there was a red button infront of my face, and if I pressed it and it allowed me to switch lives with someone else I would do it in a heart beat. My life SUCKS!

yeah, i do understand for the most part i dedicated less than a week ago and the only reason i know they slow down is because my fiancee has been dedicated for about a year now and he still gets the attacks every once in awhile when he slacks and waits to meditate. but things will get better!

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:22 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  Ehh, yeah... it sounds like that doesn't it? I waited for those signs because I believed I needed them at the time... It's hard to explain my situation, if you haven't walked in my shoes... And I agree with you by the way, I understand that now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back