Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Forum

Vladimir

Hi,

We have created a new forum which is www.satanistes.com and we are looking forward to see new members from greece. We shall add an english section if we see that there are many members from other countries.

Hail Satan!

I'll join, can't wait for the English members section in the forums.

Hail Satan!

At last, we made an english section for our members, you must be registered to be able to see it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@... wrote:

Hi,

We have created a new forum which is www.satanistes.com and we are looking forward to see new members from greece. We shall add an english section if we see that there are many members from other countries.

Hail Satan!

it said u do not accept homosexuals? your research seems to be a bit off my friend
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir and Luciferia" <vladnluciferia@... wrote:

At last, we made an english section for our members, you must be registered to be able to see it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@ wrote:

Hi,

Hail Satan!

Father Satan accepts homosexuals no differently then a straight person.... Even if you are an transvestite.

Hail Father Satan and The Gods of Hell!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesse_mangum" <jesse_mangum@... wrote:

it said u do not accept homosexuals? your research seems to be a bit off my friend
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir and Luciferia" <vladnluciferia@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@ wrote:

Hi,

Hail Satan!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicga ... =368297908

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 2:22:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Forum

Father Satan accepts homosexuals no differently then a straight person.... Even if you are an transvestite.

Hail Father Satan and The Gods of Hell!!!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "jesse_mangum" <jesse_mangum@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Vladimir and Luciferia" <vladnluciferia@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@ wrote:

Hi,

We have created a new forum which is www.satanistes. com and we are looking forward to see new members from greece. We shall add an english section if we see that there are many members from other countries.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back