Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Film: The Conjuring

hail_satan11

Based on the trailer it seems like another filthy exorcism style movie making Father Satan and Hell's Demons look "evil"

I've seen the trailer...

Haven't seen/heared anything about Demons, just "evil spirits" in general but I guess we can figure out what they have in mind.
Still, the movie seems to be just plainly bad - weak and cliche plot, no tension, no mood, no nothing. The only times when you can actually jump on your chair is when someone suddenly  screams into your ears. Not thrilling really. And my ears won't stand that.
Oh, and let's not forget the usual "this movie is based on a true story" blah blah...
But, what to expect form the Saw director lol.

That's just my opinion after seeing the trailer - a wsate of time.

PS: Why can't they do something really nice for a change? Thrilling, with interesting, logical and complicated plot (the more intellectually challenging the better), leaving much to the imagination instead of throwing ghosts/whatever into my face right form the start (yes, I'm a fan of psyhological thrillers and horrors).
But I guess it's asking too much...

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Film: The Conjuring

I hate that blasphemy. HAIL ENKI!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

Based on the trailer it seems like another filthy exorcism style movie making Father Satan and Hell's Demons look "evil"
Recent Act[/IMG][/url] Switch to: Text-Only, Daily DigestUnsubscribeTerms of UseSend us Feedback .

All these Hollywood movies are written by jews, have jewish producers and/or directors, along with jewish actors. The jews have a large part in many, if not all, Hollywood movies. I pay more attention now then before and this is what I noticed.
I am sure there are dedicated SS who are writers and/or work in the movie business, but they either have to keep a low profile or their stories/plot-lines/ideas get shot down by the jewish head honchos o f the movie companies, and therefore are unable to make good movies about Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell.
Mike, have you watched Japanese horror movies? Maybe you will find them more satisfying then the Hollywood ones.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 7:25:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Film: The Conjuring

I've seen the trailer...

Haven't seen/heared anything about Demons, just "evil spirits" in general but I guess we can figure out what they have in mind.
Still, the movie seems to be just plainly bad - weak and cliche plot, no tension, no mood, no nothing. The only times when you can actually jump on your chair is when someone suddenly  screams into your ears. Not thrilling really. And my ears won't stand that.
Oh, and let's not forget the usual "this movie is based on a true story" blah blah...

PS: Why can't they do something really nice for a change? Thrilling, with interesting, logical and complicated plot (the more intellectually challenging the better), leaving much to the imagination instead of throwing ghosts/whatever into my face right form the start (yes, I'm a fan of psyhological thrillers and horrors).

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

Recent Act[/IMG][/url] Switch to: Text-Only, Daily DigestUnsubscribeTerms of UseSend us Feedback .

It is a remake of the warren files case which the ammityville horror movie was based off of which is a lie and a made up story. So basically its the same story as ammityville but a different style. The same regurgitated shit thought up by jews to make money in hollywood

Yes. That nastiness has simply been pushed on the unknowing populace to make them think that magick and spiritual empowerment is evil and will only lesd to problems. Disregard it. Practice Spiritual Warfare so that it ends.

Hail Father Enki and Lord Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

All these Hollywood movies are written by jews, have jewish producers and/or directors, along with jewish actors. The jews have a large part in many, if not all, Hollywood movies. I pay more attention now then before and this is what I noticed.

I am sure there are dedicated SS who are writers and/or work in the movie business, but they either have to keep a low profile or their stories/plot-lines/ideas get shot down by the jewish head honchos o f the movie companies, and therefore are unable to make good movies about Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell.

Mike, have you watched Japanese horror movies? Maybe you will find them more satisfying then the Hollywood ones.

I've seen the trailer...

PS: Why can't they do something really nice for a change? Thrilling, with interesting, logical and complicated plot (the more intellectually challenging the better), leaving much to the
imagination instead of throwing ghosts/whatever into my face right form the start (yes, I'm a fan of psyhological thrillers and horrors).

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Magus Immortalis do you like  japanese horror movies ? :) i really liked the live action death note movies i personally thought there ware much better than the  series.  From: jhd4412 <jhdea11@...
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:18 PM

Yes. That nastiness has simply been pushed on the unknowing populace to make them think that magick and spiritual empowerment is evil and will only lesd to problems. Disregard it. Practice Spiritual Warfare so that it ends.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I've seen the trailer...

PS: Why can't they do something really nice for a change? Thrilling, with interesting, logical and complicated plot (the more intellectually challenging the better), leaving much to the
imagination instead of throwing ghosts/whatever into my face right form the start (yes, I'm a fan of psyhological thrillers and horrors).

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

I've seen Death Note, both the anime and the movies :D
Both were nice but prsonally, anime movies (at least in this case). I've seen all the episodes in two days lol.
Really liked it.
The only real japanese horror movie I've seen was the original "The Ring" but it wasn't too good...Heh, I guess it's time to move to "Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni". Pretty highly scored that one.
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 3:54 AM

Magus Immortalis do you like  japanese horror movies ? :) i really liked the live action death note movies i personally thought there ware much better than the  series.  From: jhd4412 <jhdea11@...

I've seen the trailer...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

I saw the first Death Note some years ago, I remember enjoying it.I saw  "Ringu" also along with the American version, also. Both did their job of scaring me, lol.Going to check out the trailer for "Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni".
Hail Satan! From: Mike <misza2@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:33:59 AM

I've seen Death Note, both the anime and the movies :D
Both were nice but prsonally, anime movies (at least in this case). I've seen all the episodes in two days lol.
Really liked it.
The only real japanese horror movie I've seen was the original "The Ring" but it wasn't too good...Heh, I guess it's time to move to "Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni". Pretty highly scored that one.
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 3:54 AM

I've seen the trailer...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

Hey Nicholas,I have only seen like, two, Ringu and the first Death Note.I mostly prefer futuristic movies like Tron: Legacy and period movies, or some arty farty ones, lol. I liked 2046 a lot, the music is really good. I have the soundtrack.I also like post-apocalyptic movies. I grew up on Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, lol.
Can you recommend any good Japanese horror movies?
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 10:54:28 PM

I've seen the trailer...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

absolutely! hmm let me see all the death note movies are good. Perfect blue is also really good hmm  tokyo gore police is um good thats about all the japanese horror movies i've seen. i mostly watch anime so if you want i could recommend. Code geass. Fullmetal alchemist.  Death note. Another.  Black butler[because the demon is the good guy and the angel the bad guy]  Psycho pass and Guilty crown  ^_^ there all good . man i wish there was a anime about father satan that would be so awesome!
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:01 AM

Hey Nicholas,I have only seen like, two, Ringu and the first Death Note.I mostly prefer futuristic movies like Tron: Legacy and period movies, or some arty farty ones, lol. I liked 2046 a lot, the music is really good. I have the soundtrack.I also like post-apocalyptic movies. I grew up on Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, lol.

I've seen the trailer...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

Oh wow you got quite the list there lol. Hey have you seen Evangelion? I heard comparisons of it to the recent blockbuster Pacific Rim. What do you think? Yeah I wish there was an anime about Lord Satan too, they could do so much cool stuff in the animation.But today's CGI is pretty good too. From: Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 10:19:02 PM

absolutely! hmm let me see all the death note movies are good. Perfect blue is also really good hmm  tokyo gore police is um good thats about all the japanese horror movies i've seen. i mostly watch anime so if you want i could recommend. Code geass. Fullmetal alchemist.  Death note. Another.  Black butler[because the demon is the good guy and the angel the bad guy]  Psycho pass and Guilty crown  ^_^ there all good . man i wish there was a anime about father satan that would be so awesome!

I've seen the trailer...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

yes i've seen neon genesis evangelion... and the movies *end of evangelion* *death and rebirth* *1,0 2.0 3.0 all the rebuild movies*  and after it all i would say that's it's mediocre at best. its mostly a freak of the weak psychological  anime then a awesome epic fight anime. I don't watch a lot of mecha animes but in terms of mecha code geass and guilty crown wayyy better then evangelion and i would recommend to go watch them on hulu right now!!!! lol you don't have to *you do 0_0*  yea the CGI nowadays is good but to much in anime is bad thing i thenk.....  i bet a anime about the war would be awesome told each episode from a perspective of a different god each time.  That would be soo awesome :D also if you want to watch all the anime  you want for free i suggested you go check out this site http://www.crunchyroll.com/ and if they don't have what your looking for then go to http://www.hulu.com/tv/genres/anime
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:19 AM

Oh wow you got quite the list there lol. Hey have you seen Evangelion? I heard comparisons of it to the recent blockbuster psychological. What do you think? Yeah I wish there was an anime about Lord Satan too, they could do so much cool stuff in the animation.But today's CGI is pretty good too. From: Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@...

I've seen the trailer...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

Cool, thanks for the links. 
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:34:32 AM

yes i've seen neon genesis evangelion... and the movies *end of evangelion* *death and rebirth* *1,0 2.0 3.0 all the rebuild movies*  and after it all i would say that's it's mediocre at best. its mostly a freak of the weak psychological  anime then a awesome epic fight anime. I don't watch a lot of mecha animes but in terms of mecha code geass and guilty crown wayyy better then evangelion and i would recommend to go watch them on hulu right now!!!! lol you don't have to *you do 0_0*  yea the CGI nowadays is good but to much in anime is bad thing i thenk.....  i bet a anime about the war would be awesome told each episode from a perspective of a different god each time.  That would be soo awesome :D also if you want to watch all the anime  you want for free i suggested you go check out this site http://www.crunchyroll.com/ and if they don't have what your looking for then go to http://www.hulu.com/tv/genres/anime
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:19 AM

Oh wow you got quite the list there lol. Hey have you seen Evangelion? I heard comparisons of it to the recent blockbuster psychological. What do you think? Yeah I wish there was an anime about Lord Satan too, they could do so much cool stuff in the animation.But today's CGI is pretty good too. From: Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@...

I've seen the trailer...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Recent Activity:
* New Members 84
Visit Your Group

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back