Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New effects from my kundalini Awakening

lordenki1223

Hey all,

I've been training for a while my 8 fold path and I got new effects this morning 2013-05-31 10:51

My one year and a half spiritual workouts has finally brought me good signs and can't wait to Let my Kundalini Rise hopefully.

-SLEEPLESSNESS(since yesterday I had problems sleeping and it continue today).

-INCREASED SENSORY AWARENESS- I feel hot all over my body like if I'm feverish but at the same time I'm freezing + Sound get's too strong, Strong Taste, and sometime's strong smell.

-ENERGY WAVES- I feel like energy is waving from base to crown again and again, like's waves in ocean they end in crown and new start in base.

-ON THE UPSIDE- Increase Understanding.

-THE EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY AFFECT- PEOPLE GETTING ANGRY, YOU REMAIN CALM.(this happened at work)

-Anger Only with my girlfriend

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail to Father Satan and all The Gods from Duat,
Hail to all High Priest/ess's for helping us and sharing information.

I'm not sure if it was an illusion but 4 hours after opening chakra's I only feel the Energy waves a little bit and lots of heat at the base chakra like if it was spinning.

I fell asleep 2013-05-31 13:20 and just woke up at 17:44.
My understanding is still the same, very high and I'm still very calm.

Tell me what do you think? :s

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

Hey all,

I've been training for a while my 8 fold path and I got new effects this morning 2013-05-31 10:51

My one year and a half spiritual workouts has finally brought me good signs and can't wait to Let my Kundalini Rise hopefully.

-INCREASED SENSORY AWARENESS- I feel hot all over my body like if I'm feverish but at the same time I'm freezing + Sound get's too strong, Strong Taste, and sometime's strong smell.

-ENERGY WAVES- I feel like energy is waving from base to crown again and again, like's waves in ocean they end in crown and new start in base.

-THE EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY AFFECT- PEOPLE GETTING ANGRY, YOU REMAIN CALM.(this happened at work)

In Satanism we know that there are no illusions and co-incidences, Just keep up with the meditations as it seems your subconscious mind has submitted to the fact that you want to advance your soul, now you are coming alright.

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Wayne

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

I'm not sure if it was an illusion but 4 hours after opening chakra's I only feel the Energy waves a little bit and lots of heat at the base chakra like if it was spinning.

I fell asleep 2013-05-31 13:20 and just woke up at 17:44.
My understanding is still the same, very high and I'm still very calm.

Tell me what do you think? :s

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@ wrote:

Hey all,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back