Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new day

May I comment on something?...why is your user name "littlehorndeceivet666"

It sounds abit offensive like the xian view of calling Satan or the Daemons a deceiver...

Something I just noticed

------------------------------
On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 3:56 AM PST littlehorndeceivet666@... wrote:

Good moring brothers an sister

I was about to say that too. I think you should change the name, it sound offensive to our God.Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 07:53:59 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] new day

May I comment on something?...why is your user name "littlehorndeceivet666"

It sounds abit offensive like the xian view of calling Satan or the Daemons a deceiver...

Something I just noticed

------------------------------
On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 3:56 AM PST littlehorndeceivet666@... wrote:

Good moring brothers an sister

Thank you for tell me i didnt look at it like dat well i deleted it and got a new one im glad u said somthing i wouldnt want to disrespect any gods or demons........ Hail lucifer

I should hope that alias isnt some convenient enemy mechanism but to be honest the enemy is smarter than that and the person could just be expressing their reverse xian moral. In any case I think the people ought to read the Joy of Satan and what the (horns) and such mean. We are not about spooks, ghouls or disgusting psychotic monstrosities like the sort. The christian program and our True Satanic path are backwards in regards to whats (evil) and whats (light).

I changed the name for everone to know didnt mean to disrespect anyone i made a mistake im new, but i fixd it so sorry for all the bullshyt and i do thank everone for pointing it out so i would look like a fool this whole time and no im not a trader or a enemy Thank all of you... Hail SATAN

Hi have u ever seen father what does he look like

----------
Phebeon

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, February 10, 2014 9:32:10 AM GMT-0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: new day

I should hope that alias isnt some convenient enemy mechanism but to be honest the enemy is smarter than that and the person could just be expressing their reverse xian moral. In any case I think the people ought to read the Joy of Satan and what the (horns) and such mean. We are not about spooks, ghouls or disgusting psychotic monstrosities like the sort. The christian program and our True Satanic path are backwards in regards to whats (evil) and whats (light).

yes i seen my father. He big, look like me. but dont have a picture of him

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:40 PM, Phebeon Mutyavavire <phebeonmutyavavire@... wrote:
  Hi have u ever seen father what does he look like

----------
Phebeon

------Original message------
To: <[email protected]
Date: Monday, February 10, 2014 9:32:10 AM GMT-0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: new day

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back