Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new comer and seekin answers.

gouki003

I am a new comer and i don't know much. does a deal or a pact exist? and if so can anyone tell me how to make one.

Satan does NOT make pacts or deals. This is a lie that the kikes started. Read www.joyofsatan.org and when you are ready you can to the dedication ritual to Satan. I also would recommend reading www.exposingchristianity.com if you haven't already done so. If you have any questions that aren't answered on the site then feel free to ask them here.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2013, at 9:42 PM, "gouki003" <gouki003@... wrote:

I am a new comer and i don't know much. does a deal or a pact exist? and if so can anyone tell me how to make one.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

If you don't know much, there is always our main sites, given by the poster above me, and then you'll know a lot!
Satanism is constant learning, but in order to differentiate truth from lies from other sources, you must build upon stone per se and read everything on the JoS, the Exposing Christianity, then 666blacksun.com and the three sites....then join the JoS news letter (strictly sermons from our High Priests).
Then you can browse the groups, use the search function and type in certain topics to see if they have been covered, I would also reccomend saving posts, replies and sermons you like so you can pull them up quick and easily....
this is what I did and if it sounds like a lot, then go at your own pace, but trust me, the more you get into it, the more you'll want to read and learn. Learning nothing but the Truth is a beautiful experience that will lead to inner Satanic awakenings. Many people feel epic when gazing upon Ancient Wonders, so understanding them in full is a whole other feeling...committing to and evolving in them... Its Glorious 

This 'pact with the Devil' is merely jewish shit to show Father Satan as a blood-thirsty monster, whereas it is the jewish abomination that does such horrible stuff i.e. drinking blood, butchering and eating Human (Gentile) flesh, etc.

www.joyofsatan.com - study it THOROUGHLY please.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gouki003" wrote:

that is total RHP BS bigtime.

i used to date a mormon.  this was before i was a satanist mind you. 

but

during the church sessions they say that eating some pieces of bread and that bread is his flesh to them and junk and that drinking their water during that time is like drinking his blood aka they do not always use wine for that kind of thing.

satan is not a devil.  devil is what rhp people call anyone they do not like...      i think.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 1:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new comer and seekin answers.

This 'pact with the Devil' is merely jewish shit to show Father Satan as a blood-thirsty monster, whereas it is the jewish abomination that does such horrible stuff i.e. drinking blood, butchering and eating Human (Gentile) flesh, etc.

www.joyofsatan.com - study it THOROUGHLY please.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gouki003" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back