Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Book Released!

searchingeast666

Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know me, I go by HG, and I've been a member of the groups for close to a decade now. I'm not really as active on here as I'd like to be, but real life keeps me pretty busy between my day job and everything else I have going. I have devoted my life to Satan though, and many of the things that keep me off of the groups, still have to do with Satanic interests. Such as running my website, etc.

With this in mind, I am pleased to announce the publication of my first book. In early December, the editing process was finished and it was released in Paperback and e-book.

So, without further adieu, I give to you:

Paths to Satan: A guide to Contemporary Satanism
by Martin McGreggor

Paths to Satan: A Guide to Contemporary Satanism, guides non-Satanists and those considering Satanism through varying types of Satanic practice and beliefs. This book, written by a practicing Satanist, can be used as a starting point for Satanists to help open a dialogue or educate their family and friends about their spiritual path. So many books of this nature are unnecessarily verbose or are written by Christians or Satanists attempting to push their own agenda. McGreggor is concise, practical, and provides an open viewpoint from inside Satanism itself without the speculation and conjecture found in similar books written from a Christian perspective.

Biography
Martin McGreggor is an author, small business owner, occultist, and theistic Satanist. After leaving the Baptist church during his teenage years, Martin embarked on a spiritual journey that he continues to this very day, called Satanism. For nearly a decade he has delved into the supposedly dark and dangerous teachings of the Old Ones, without harm. From meditation and ritual, to Satan and Demons, he has has explored them all. Now through his written works, he shares the philosophies and teachings that have shaped his life after ten years down the Left Hand Path. Martin was born in a small suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, where he still resides with his wife, his dog, and three ferocious sentry cats.

You can find the book in paperback on Amazon and Lulu, and in e-book format on Amazon and Barnes Noble Nook.

I have provided links below.

This book has been a labor of love, and it was written with the JoS community, and Satanists all around the world in mind. I hope everyone enjoys!

Amazon 

Lulu

B N 

Martin McGreggor Facebook  

Darkest Blessings,
HG / MM
Ut Servo Diabolus!

<td val[/IMG]congratulations

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New Book Released!
Sent: Sun, Feb 3, 2013 10:06:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know me, I go by HG, and I've been a member of the groups for close to a decade now. I'm not really as active on here as I'd like to be, but real life keeps me pretty busy between my day job and everything else I have going. I have devoted my life to Satan though, and many of the things that keep me off of the groups, still have to do with Satanic interests. Such as running my website, etc.

With this in mind, I am pleased to announce the publication of my first book. In early December, the editing process was finished and it was released in Paperback and e-book.

by Martin McGreggor

Paths to Satan: A Guide to Contemporary Satanism, guides non-Satanists and those considering Satanism through varying types of Satanic practice and beliefs. This book, written by a practicing Satanist, can be used as a starting point for Satanists to help open a dialogue or educate their family and friends about their spiritual path. So many books of this nature are unnecessarily verbose or are written by Christians or Satanists attempting to push their own agenda. McGreggor is concise, practical, and provides an open viewpoint from inside Satanism itself without the speculation and conjecture found in similar books written from a Christian perspective.

Biography
Martin McGreggor is an author, small business owner, occultist, and theistic Satanist. After leaving the Baptist church during his teenage years, Martin embarked on a spiritual journey that he continues to this very day, called Satanism. For nearly a decade he has delved into the supposedly dark and dangerous teachings of the Old Ones, without harm. From meditation and ritual, to Satan and Demons, he has has explored them all. Now through his written works, he shares the philosophies and teachings that have shaped his life after ten years down the Left Hand Path. Martin was born in a small suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, where he still resides with his wife, his dog, and three ferocious sentry cats.

You can find the book in paperback on Amazon and Lulu, and in e-book format on Amazon and Barnes Noble Nook.

This book has been a labor of love, and it was written with the JoS community, and Satanists all around the world in mind. I hope everyone enjoys!

Amazon  

Lulu

B N  

Darkest Blessings,
HG / MM
Ut Servo Diabolus! [/TD]

That's awesome! I have to say, it's great to see Satanism gaining more publicity instead of just being this thing that people hardly ever acknowledge but are subconsciously rigged to fear. Good luck.

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "searchingeast666@..." <searchingeast666@...
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Book Released!

<td val[/IMG]congratulations

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New Book Released!
Sent: Sun, Feb 3, 2013 10:06:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello everyone!

by Martin McGreggor

Biography

Amazon  

Lulu

B N  

Darkest Blessings,
HG / MM
Ut Servo Diabolus! [/TD]

Okay, so I read your book. I understand that this book is only supposed to scratch the surface of specific elements in satanism and shine some positive light on it for people who have not yet been
educated on the subject. But this is not really all I excpected or wanted to find. I seem to find small to big things all over the book that are indirectly pointing towards the joy of satan(practices, beleifs and even small phrases used there, or by the clergy) yet not a single mention of the Joy of satan except for a couple of links in the refrences, and not any mention of the term "spiritual satanist".

It's obvious that what Maxine and the other HP's has written has contributed alot to this book, yet no credit was given. So my question is, why didn't you mention spiritual satanism when you clearly had no problem specifically mentioning other "satanic" sects such as laveyan and demonolatry who had a much lesser significance in the book. I know you included spiritual satanism into "thiestic satanism" which would be more understandable if it wasn't so apparent that such a big part of this book was based upon spiritual satanism and the teachings of JoS.

And you also give many examples on how "Responsibility to the responsible" applies in alot of diffrent situations, but it
doesn't say anywhere who first said it(unless I missed it).

Hell Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" wrote:

Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know me, I go by HG, and I've been a member
of the groups for close to a decade now. I'm not really as active on
here as I'd like to be, but real life keeps me pretty busy between my
day job and everything else I have going. I have devoted my life to
Satan though, and many of the things that keep me off of the groups,
still have to do with Satanic interests. Such as running my website,
etc.

With this in mind, I am pleased to announce the publication of my first
book. In early December, the editing process was finished and it was
released in Paperback and e-book.

by Martin McGreggor

Paths to Satan: A Guide to Contemporary Satanism, guides non-Satanists
and those considering Satanism through varying types of Satanic practice
and beliefs. This book, written by a practicing Satanist, can be used as
a starting point for Satanists to help open a dialogue or educate their
family and friends about their spiritual path. So many books of this
nature are unnecessarily verbose or are written by Christians or
Satanists attempting to push their own agenda. McGreggor is concise,
practical, and provides an open viewpoint from inside Satanism itself
without the speculation and conjecture found in similar books written
from a Christian perspective.

Biography
Martin McGreggor is an author, small business owner, occultist, and
theistic Satanist. After leaving the Baptist church during his teenage
years, Martin embarked on a spiritual journey that he continues to this
very day, called Satanism. For nearly a decade he has delved into the
supposedly dark and dangerous teachings of the Old Ones, without harm.
From meditation and ritual, to Satan and Demons, he has has explored
them all. Now through his written works, he shares the philosophies and
teachings that have shaped his life after ten years down the Left Hand
Path. Martin was born in a small suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, where he
still resides with his wife, his dog, and three ferocious sentry cats.

You can find the book in paperback on Amazon and Lulu, and in e-book
format on Amazon and Barnes Noble Nook.

This book has been a labor of love, and it was written with the JoS
community, and Satanists all around the world in mind. I hope everyone
enjoys!

Amazon

_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0610ZVZC2VTT8Q8W0CZ4&pf_rd_\
t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846  

Lulu

temporary-satanism/paperback/product-20570925.html  

B N

12?ean=2940015735932  

Darkest Blessings,
HG / MM
Ut Servo Diabolus!

First let me just say, thank for you buying and reading the book! Whatever criticism you may have for the book, I still appreciate the support!

I'm going to try to hit all of your issues here, so if I miss anything, please let me know. I'll start with the simple answer first. :D

Responsibility to the responsible, to my knowledge, has been an expression common amongst occultists and magicians for decades. Satanically speaking, I believe Anton LaVey was the first to use the phrase, on the first page of the Satanic Bible, in the 9 Satanic Statements. These statements are printed in the book.

As you said, the book was mainly written to educate the non-Satanic public about our true beliefs, and dispel the misconceptions that currently keep a lot of us "in the closet" so to speak. This was a major factor in the length of the book, and what could and could not be included. Since the ideal reader is someone who may not have much motivation or interest in reading a book on Satanism anyway, it had to be short enough for them to get through while still imparting quality information on the subject. To this end, I did my absolute best to simply hit on the largest, most notable forms of contemporary Satanism. At the same time, I didn't want to give significant note to the political and philosophical differences that separate them and honestly, create a lot of animosity between them. Instead, I just wanted to concentrate on the main religious themes that are COMMON amongst most Satanists, as opposed to the things that DIVIDE us. It was a conscious decision. In the first draft of the book, things were labeled "Spiritual Satanist" and "LaVeyan Satanist", instead of "Theistic" and "Atheistic." Unfortunately, this left me in the position of having to explain the difference between Theistic Satanists, Spiritual Satanists, Traditional Satanists, and other offshoot variances. But, in essence, most of the Theistic religious belief is common amongst the different sects, and that's why things went in that direction.

Anton LaVey and the CoS is actually only included as background information on the formation of the Atheistic Satanic philosophy. This was pretty much unavoidable, as almost invariably an Atheistic Satanist is going to have ties to the CoS in some form or another.

Demonolatry is another widely known, extremely well published form of contemporary Satanism. It also has a very consolidated membership base, and lent itself to the format of the book. Luciferianism has so many different branches and philosophies that it wasn't so lucky. Not to mention the fact that I write and blog for Demonolatry.org, and the book was published by DB publishing, their publishing company.

I am not however, trying to down play the importance the JoS has had on me, or the book. It has. Immensely. I've been a member here for a very, very long time, and I can't begin to describe the impact it's had on my life. I did my absolute best in the book to be objective, and try not to give any more credence or import on any sect over another. I wanted Satanists of any form to be able to hand the book to a friend or loved one and have it apply just as equally to their situation as to any other. With that in mind, I tried to keep things as general and objective as possible. As I said though, it was not my intention hide any influence from the JoS or anything to that effect. I tried to stay communicative with Clergy while the book was being written, and I waited for approval before posting anything at all on the group. And as you said, you will find the JoS in the references section of the book.

I hope that answered all of your issues. If you have any more concerns or want to discuss things further, you can feel free to e-mail me anytime, at hg@...

Darkest Blessings,
HG
Ut Servo Diabolus!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "odfalkvard" wrote:

Okay, so I read your book. I understand that this book is only supposed to scratch the surface of specific elements in satanism and shine some positive light on it for people who have not yet been
educated on the subject. But this is not really all I excpected or wanted to find. I seem to find small to big things all over the book that are indirectly pointing towards the joy of satan(practices, beleifs and even small phrases used there, or by the clergy) yet not a single mention of the Joy of satan except for a couple of links in the refrences, and not any mention of the term "spiritual satanist".

It's obvious that what Maxine and the other HP's has written has contributed alot to this book, yet no credit was given. So my question is, why didn't you mention spiritual satanism when you clearly had no problem specifically mentioning other "satanic" sects such as laveyan and demonolatry who had a much lesser significance in the book. I know you included spiritual satanism into "thiestic satanism" which would be more understandable if it wasn't so apparent that such a big part of this book was based upon spiritual satanism and the teachings of JoS.

And you also give many examples on how "Responsibility to the responsible" applies in alot of diffrent situations, but it

Hell Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" wrote:

Hello everyone!

etc.

by Martin McGreggor

Biography

enjoys!

Amazon

Lulu

B N

12?ean=2940015735932  

Darkest Blessings,
HG / MM
Ut Servo Diabolus!

That seems to cover it, thanks for the reply.

First let me just say, thank for you buying and reading the book! Whatever criticism you may have for the book, I still appreciate the support!

I'm going to try to hit all of your issues here, so if I miss anything, please let me know. I'll start with the simple answer first. :D

Responsibility to the responsible, to my knowledge, has been an expression common amongst occultists and magicians for decades. Satanically speaking, I believe Anton LaVey was the first to use the phrase, on the first page of the Satanic Bible, in the 9 Satanic Statements. These statements are printed in the book.

As you said, the book was mainly written to educate the non-Satanic public about our true beliefs, and dispel the misconceptions that currently keep a lot of us "in the closet" so to speak. This was a major factor in the length of the book, and what could and could not be included. Since the ideal reader is someone who may not have much motivation or interest in reading a book on Satanism anyway, it had to be short enough for them to get through while still imparting quality information on the subject. To this end, I did my absolute best to simply hit on the largest, most notable forms of contemporary Satanism. At the same time, I didn't want to give significant note to the political and philosophical differences that separate them and honestly, create a lot of animosity between them. Instead, I just wanted to concentrate on the main religious themes that are COMMON amongst most Satanists, as opposed to the things that DIVIDE us. It was a conscious decision. In the first draft of the book, things were labeled "Spiritual Satanist" and "LaVeyan Satanist", instead of "Theistic" and "Atheistic." Unfortunately, this left me in the position of having to explain the difference between Theistic Satanists, Spiritual Satanists, Traditional Satanists, and other offshoot variances. But, in essence, most of the Theistic religious belief is common amongst the different sects, and that's why things went in that direction.

Anton LaVey and the CoS is actually only included as background information on the formation of the Atheistic Satanic philosophy. This was pretty much unavoidable, as almost invariably an Atheistic Satanist is going to have ties to the CoS in some form or another.

Demonolatry is another widely known, extremely well published form of contemporary Satanism. It also has a very consolidated membership base, and lent itself to the format of the book. Luciferianism has so many different branches and philosophies that it wasn't so lucky. Not to mention the fact that I write and blog for Demonolatry.org, and the book was published by DB publishing, their publishing company.

I am not however, trying to down play the importance the JoS has had on me, or the book. It has. Immensely. I've been a member here for a very, very long time, and I can't begin to describe the impact it's had on my life. I did my absolute best in the book to be objective, and try not to give any more credence or import on any sect over another. I wanted Satanists of any form to be able to hand the book to a friend or loved one and have it apply just as equally to their situation as to any other. With that in mind, I tried to keep things as general and objective as possible. As I said though, it was not my intention hide any influence from the JoS or anything to that effect. I tried to stay communicative with Clergy while the book was being written, and I waited for approval before posting anything at all on the group. And as you said, you will find the JoS in the references section of the book.

I hope that answered all of your issues. If you have any more concerns or want to discuss things further, you can feel free to e-mail me anytime, at hg@...

Darkest Blessings,
HG
Ut Servo Diabolus!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "odfalkvard" wrote:

Hell Lucifer!

Hello everyone!

etc.

by Martin McGreggor

Biography

enjoys!

Amazon

Lulu

B N

12?ean=2940015735932  

Darkest Blessings,
HG / MM
Ut Servo Diabolus!

Brilliant! You should make it into an audio book! You could read it
yourself and everything. :D Congrats Bro! Hail Father Satan always!
Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/4/13, odfalkvard <odfalkvard@... wrote:
That seems to cover it, thanks for the reply.

First let me just say, thank for you buying and reading the book! Whatever
criticism you may have for the book, I still appreciate the support!

I'm going to try to hit all of your issues here, so if I miss anything,
please let me know. I'll start with the simple answer first. :D

Responsibility to the responsible, to my knowledge, has been an expression
common amongst occultists and magicians for decades. Satanically speaking,
I believe Anton LaVey was the first to use the phrase, on the first page
of the Satanic Bible, in the 9 Satanic Statements. These statements are
printed in the book.

As you said, the book was mainly written to educate the non-Satanic public
about our true beliefs, and dispel the misconceptions that currently keep
a lot of us "in the closet" so to speak. This was a major factor in the
length of the book, and what could and could not be included. Since the
ideal reader is someone who may not have much motivation or interest in
reading a book on Satanism anyway, it had to be short enough for them to
get through while still imparting quality information on the subject. To
this end, I did my absolute best to simply hit on the largest, most
notable forms of contemporary Satanism. At the same time, I didn't want to
give significant note to the political and philosophical differences that
separate them and honestly, create a lot of animosity between them.
Instead, I just wanted to concentrate on the main religious themes that
are COMMON amongst most Satanists, as opposed to the things that DIVIDE
us. It was a conscious decision. In the first draft of the book, things
were labeled "Spiritual Satanist" and "LaVeyan Satanist", instead of
"Theistic" and "Atheistic." Unfortunately, this left me in the position of
having to explain the difference between Theistic Satanists, Spiritual
Satanists, Traditional Satanists, and other offshoot variances. But, in
essence, most of the Theistic religious belief is common amongst the
different sects, and that's why things went in that direction.

Anton LaVey and the CoS is actually only included as background
information on the formation of the Atheistic Satanic philosophy. This was
pretty much unavoidable, as almost invariably an Atheistic Satanist is
going to have ties to the CoS in some form or another.

Demonolatry is another widely known, extremely well published form of
contemporary Satanism. It also has a very consolidated membership base,
and lent itself to the format of the book. Luciferianism has so many
different branches and philosophies that it wasn't so lucky. Not to
mention the fact that I write and blog for Demonolatry.org, and the book
was published by DB publishing, their publishing company.

I am not however, trying to down play the importance the JoS has had on
me, or the book. It has. Immensely. I've been a member here for a very,
very long time, and I can't begin to describe the impact it's had on my
life. I did my absolute best in the book to be objective, and try not to
give any more credence or import on any sect over another. I wanted
Satanists of any form to be able to hand the book to a friend or loved one
and have it apply just as equally to their situation as to any other. With
that in mind, I tried to keep things as general and objective as possible.
As I said though, it was not my intention hide any influence from the JoS
or anything to that effect. I tried to stay communicative with Clergy
while the book was being written, and I waited for approval before posting
anything at all on the group. And as you said, you will find the JoS in
the references section of the book.

I hope that answered all of your issues. If you have any more concerns or
want to discuss things further, you can feel free to e-mail me anytime, at
hg@...

Darkest Blessings,
HG
Ut Servo Diabolus!

Okay, so I read your book. I understand that this book is only supposed
to scratch the surface of specific elements in satanism and shine some
positive light on it for people who have not yet been
educated on the subject. But this is not really all I excpected or
wanted to find. I seem to find small to big things all over the book
that are indirectly pointing towards the joy of satan(practices, beleifs
and even small phrases used there, or by the clergy) yet not a single
mention of the Joy of satan except for a couple of links in the
refrences, and not any mention of the term "spiritual satanist".

It's obvious that what Maxine and the other HP's has written has
contributed alot to this book, yet no credit was given. So my question
is, why didn't you mention spiritual satanism when you clearly had no
problem specifically mentioning other "satanic" sects such as laveyan
and demonolatry who had a much lesser significance in the book. I know
you included spiritual satanism into "thiestic satanism" which would be
more understandable if it wasn't so apparent that such a big part of
this book was based upon spiritual satanism and the teachings of JoS.

And you also give many examples on how "Responsibility to the
responsible" applies in alot of diffrent situations, but it

Hell Lucifer!

Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know me, I go by HG, and I've been a
etc.

With this in mind, I am pleased to announce the publication of my
first

by Martin McGreggor

Paths to Satan: A Guide to Contemporary Satanism, guides
non-Satanists
and those considering Satanism through varying types of Satanic
practice
and beliefs. This book, written by a practicing Satanist, can be used
as
a starting point for Satanists to help open a dialogue or educate
their

Biography
theistic Satanist. After leaving the Baptist church during his
teenage
years, Martin embarked on a spiritual journey that he continues to
this
supposedly dark and dangerous teachings of the Old Ones, without
harm.
them all. Now through his written works, he shares the philosophies
and
teachings that have shaped his life after ten years down the Left
Hand
Path. Martin was born in a small suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, where
he
still resides with his wife, his dog, and three ferocious sentry
cats.

community, and Satanists all around the world in mind. I hope
everyone
enjoys!

Amazon

Lulu

B N

12?ean=2940015735932

Darkest Blessings,
HG / MM
Ut Servo Diabolus!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back