Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Believer

ramoserick25

All this time i had been brainwashed by fallacies created by the church but, i thank you for opening my eyes to the truth. However,what procedures must i take to fully experience Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ramoserick25" <ramoserick25@... wrote:
All this time i had been brainwashed by fallacies created by the church but, i thank you for opening my eyes to the truth. However,what procedures must i take to fully experience Satan.
Well let me be the first to welcome you. First and foremost would be to dedicate yourself to Satan. This will bring you closer to father and allow you to progress more spiritually. Then you can try the opening meditations on JoyofSatan.org. Progress through the meditations, take place in holiday celebrations (I know its hard when there aren't any Satanists nearby, but try celebrating on your own as it will still bring you closer to Father) and make your way from there. I'm sure others will have more advice.

-Hail Satan, our Father

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back