Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New believer here

badboyz7606291

I  am new to this.But i want to get started right away.I had tried some of the breathing exercise and only get side effect as mentioned but not really succeding.I did not feel Santan talking to me or anything yet,perhaps i been doing wrongly?Is there anyone of you from Singapore?? cause i looking for some guidance to start off with from someone.

It is advisable to *not* meet others from the Internet in real life... Well, especially from this group as there are some infiltrators, jews and the like, who will try to fuck you up.Have you done the dedication ritual yet? If yes, then start by cleaning your aura and chakras daily and build an aura of protection around you, at least twice a day. This is really important.
Also, you could try following: http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdfthis meditation program by HP HoodedCobra.
Lastly, don't forget that new people will have a hard time listening/seeing to the astral etc. So, even if Satan were to respond to you, you might have a hard time hearing Him. I suggest you be patient and after doing the dedication ritual (in case you haven't done it yet) start meditating and empowering your soul.

Στις 3:49 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 20 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "badboyz7606291@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I  am new to this.But i want to get started right away.I had tried some of the breathing exercise and only get side effect as mentioned but not really succeding.I did not feel Santan talking to me or anything yet,perhaps i been doing wrongly?Is there anyone of you from Singapore?? cause i looking for some guidance to start off with from someone.

Thanks but i am person not good with following words but rather picture,so i did not know if i doing correctly with just words,nope i had not done the ritual as this is my first time going to do it and i did not want to mess it up by doing it wrong,that why i need a guide and i willing t take the risk .you can add me in facebook if you willing so i can communicate with you and do the right way.Add me as friend,Ren Quan Alexander Teo (the guy wearing blue jersey with a group of friends)

<td val[/IMG][/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:H, okt. 20, 2014 at 16:03
Subject:Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] New believer here

It is advisable to *not* meet others from the Internet in real life... Well, especially from this group as there are some infiltrators, jews and the like, who will try to fuck you up.Have you done the dedication ritual yet? If yes, then start by cleaning your aura and chakras daily and build an aura of protection around you, at least twice a day. This is really important.
Also, you could try following: http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf this meditation program by HP HoodedCobra.
Lastly, don't forget that new people will have a hard time listening/seeing to the astral etc. So, even if Satan were to respond to you, you might have a hard time hearing Him. I suggest you be patient and after doing the dedication ritual (in case you haven't done it yet) start meditating and empowering your soul.

Στις 3:49 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 20 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "badboyz7606291@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

lol, I don't have facebook.You're not very smart now, showing your photo to other people from here, are you? A jew or an infiltrator can do as they please if they know who you are. Always keep your identity hidden, especially in groups like this one.

Στις 7:01 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 21 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "badboyz760629@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Thanks but i am person not good with following words but rather picture,so i did not know if i doing correctly with just words,nope i had not done the ritual as this is my first time going to do it and i did not want to mess it up by doing it wrong,that why i need a guide and i willing t take the risk .you can add me in facebook if you willing so i can communicate with you and do the right way.Add me as friend,Ren Quan Alexander Teo (the guy wearing blue jersey with a group of friends)

I don't think revealing your identity is stupid. What I think is stupid is living in fear of Jews and Satan's enemies. If a Jew is a formidable enemy to you, then gtfo.

Ive been pondering the thoughts of satanism for many years, im not a new believer but i finally decided to come through with myself as being a satanist

Underestimating the enemy is one of the most dangerous things one can do.

This is where some people can be called goyim - mindless cattle.

Go, and reveal who and what you are. Yet if you are so for revealing your identity, why are you hiding behind a NICKNAME?

Also, in Al-Jilwah Father Satan tells us NOT to say a word we are Satanists, lest it may reach the wrong ears.

You are new here, so you don't seem to know that there are lurkers here. Jews and their lackeys are always watching for such fools.

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back